Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Dr. Drew's guest from last week better. I totally agreed with the panel tonight though! I hope the real jury doesn't think the way Dr. Drew's jury does! UGH. That lady saying that Travis was dismissing the topics she wanted to talk about, etc. Seriously? What conversation was she listening too?

BBM

She's probably attending one of the other trials on the 5th floor. LOL!!!

I liked Dr. Drew's guest from last week better. I totally agreed with the panel tonight though! I hope the real jury doesn't think the way Dr. Drew's jury does! UGH. That lady saying that Travis was dismissing the topics she wanted to talk about, etc. Seriously? What conversation was she listening too?

Could she be talking about Jodi wanting to nail Travis down about her joining him during his travels after he returned from Cancun. He did not give Jodi a direct answer. jmo

Tell it!

I hate to say this, but I won't be surprised if the DT keeps her up all three days this week.
We are finally getting to the important stuff, and there is a lot to cover beyond the actual crime.

I just hope the murder isn't discussed Wednesday bc I can't get out if a meeting. Ideally JM doesn't get to her until next week so I don'tmiss a thing! LOL

Jodi claims her sister-in-law drove her to the rental agency and I don't know where the brother lived. Maybe not as far as Yreka. She had just turned in her car for non-payment and probably told them she needed a car to get back and forth to work until she could get another vehicle. It's possible they did not know of her plans for a "road trip". jmo

Doubt they knew even half the truth. Whatever happened with the BMW that Travis sold her? I assume it was never repaired......just curious what she did with it when she got it to Yreka.

:waitasec:

Didn't they have JA's phone records? It would have been on there right?

Both the State and defense have those records. Yep, they do. We saw the Verison Tech highlighting the calls on their phones in court. jmo

I don't believe Travis ever mentioned who he was talking about. I don't think Mr. Hiatt mentioned that but they seemed to know it was her. This could be why Jodi made the remark that Travis had told her to watch out for Deanna because she was crazy. My guess is they will try to make the jury believe the tire slashing, John Doe letter writing could have been Deanna and not Jodi because Jodi is not the jealous type. Remember, she told us so it must be so. Deanna was Travis' ex and she was able to come and go from the residence because she dog sat the dog when he was on trips. I imagine Jodi felt the same privilege should be extended to her and when Travis told her no, she was more than upset. If Deanna was still welcome in his home even though she was his ex, why wasn't Jodi extended the same privilege? Jodi was being pushed out and she did not like it one bit. jmo

Didn't sound that way on HLN:

“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said. “And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, ‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’

“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’."

However, even after the tire-slashing incident, Dr. Hiatt didn’t tell him to call the police. The doctor said he had met Jodi once, didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, and never imagined she’d kill him.

Dr. Hiatt, who practices in Mesa, Arizona and has six children with his wife, said Travis, a Mormon, was trying to change his ways and be a better person and he realized “Jodi wasn’t a part of that transition.”

But it wasn’t easy, and now, Dr. Hiatt realizes, “looking back, he really did have some fear in trying to depart from her.”

Y'all may have already thought of this and brought it up... i was pondering on all of JAs outlandish accusations & lies. Wasn't her bloody palm~print which was removed from the wall, a print of her left hand? And we know her alleged (lie) broken finger is the ring finger of her left hand, right? Well, her print would certainly show an abnormality if that finger were truely damaged!
I hope that Juan has also made this connection.

I don't remember if it was posted here, or I saw it on another site, but there is a photo of her inked hand print.
IMO, it does show the ring finger slightly crooked, but she evidentially can unbend it, because the entire finger was inked and shown.

Didn't sound that way on HLN:

“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said. “And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, ‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’

“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’."

However, even after the tire-slashing incident, Dr. Hiatt didn’t tell him to call the police. The doctor said he had met Jodi once, didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, and never imagined she’d kill him.

Dr. Hiatt, who practices in Mesa, Arizona and has six children with his wife, said Travis, a Mormon, was trying to change his ways and be a better person and he realized “Jodi wasn’t a part of that transition.”

But it wasn’t easy, and now, Dr. Hiatt realizes, “looking back, he really did have some fear in trying to depart from her.”

I don't think this can be repeated often enough. Hope Juan uses him in rebuttal. jmo

I'm honestly thinking we may not get to the cross until next week with the holiday and all this week. HUGE mistake on the defense part. These jurors have to be thinking that this attorney is nuts and that she is guilty as HELL-O!

I just hope we get to JA testifying to her version of the killing this week. Ta has yet to send her the nasty email/message, so she'll have to talk about that for a half day or so. Then she has to arrange the trip, rent the car, go see folks in Monterey/Santa Cruz, go to Walmart, drive to Pasadena, get gas, make calls, then somehow get to Arizona. Then they have 15 hours together at TAs house before he's killed. All this could take days to drag out of them. (Just thinking, the judge may have had an incapacitating migraine from this.)

I'm getting verklempt just thinking about she and nurmi dragging this out. :notgood:

An active anal sex life or toys alone would not make for a dilated anus all the time. Unless she had some serious health issue she would have to have had manually dilated her anus on that day for the purpose of photos alone.

Yep....KY + dilated anus + red penis= anal sex

She was doing everything possible to make him change his mind. But Travs didn't want a "friend" or "traveling companion". She was only a booty call

I just hope we get to JA testifying to her version of the killing this week. Ta has yet to send her the nasty email/message, so she'll have to talk about that for a half day or so. Then she has to arrange the trip, rent the car, go see folks in Monterey/Santa Cruz, go to Walmart, drive to Pasadena, get gas, make calls, then somehow get to Arizona. Then they have 15 hours together at TAs house before he's killed. All this could take days to drag out of them. (Just thinking, the judge may have had an incapacitating migraine from this.)

I'm getting verklempt just thinking about she and nurmi dragging this out. :notgood:
And let us not forget the hair dye. She could probably spend a couple of hours talking about that alone.

:floorlaugh:

I'm watching NG w my brother right now who keeps saying "these tapes aren't helping her at all- they just show she's not a victim- she's a participant!"

There's your male POV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member