Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the knife wounds were fatal. I wasn't questioning that. I meant if a person is waving a gun around, a person might comply and be slow to react. If she had the knife in her other hand he may have been slower reacting to her movements to stab him.
Was only opining that a gun is very intimidating and gives even a small person the upper hand.

Given that TA had remarked to Dr. Hiatt that JA was capable of offing him, it is possible that he feared her. Who knows, she may have physically threatened him at various times. However, when it came to JA, I imagine that TA was just as concerned with her potentially disclosing their 'unorthodox' LDS dating practices to people who mattered more to him than she.

IIRC, the Hiatt remark context was characterized by the slashed tires and her other "psycho" behaviors, so I'm guessing that her blade work caused him more immediate concern at that time than a firearm -- and he was spot on, as ultimately proved to be the case.

But this is all hindsight. The murderess knows precisely how she did it. And, other than obliging us with photographic evidence, she's not telling [the truth].

I took the bait, ha ha (and found nothing) so back me up WS family, when I need bail, give them specific dates and times to look in my computer history, JA Trial.. It should help get me home :seeya:

No problems. We are on here all the time and there's a record of that, too. lol In fact some of us are on here so much we have no time to commit a crime. Well, nothing physical, that is. jmo

Y'all may have already thought of this and brought it up... i was pondering on all of JAs outlandish accusations & lies. Wasn't her bloody palm~print which was removed from the wall, a print of her left hand? And we know her alleged (lie) broken finger is the ring finger of her left hand, right? Well, her print would certainly show an abnormality if that finger were truely damaged!
I hope that Juan has also made this connection.

April 2008...so all we need is a picture from May that shows her hand to confirm the timeline of the injury. I'll have to go looking for one.

Nurmi's painting of TA with minimal help from JA is making me sick. He seems to be twisting her words to make it work better for her...I know he has a duty to represent her well, but twisting her words to make it look better for her seems a bit over the line.

My wish for St. Jodi of Arias is a one way ticket to AZ's death chamber.

"My wish for St. Jodi of Arias is a one way ticket to AZ's death chamber."

Now, blow out the candle.

Great panel tonite- including mark eiglarsh- finally they all have the 411 on this case clearly.

Yeah...there are a lot of people like that. I can touch my eyeball and it doesn't bother me...lol I think I got that way because I used to wear hard contact lenses when I was a kid and those were really difficult to get used to.

Gross! :lol:

One thing I have learned from this case, if I ever go on a murderus road trip, I will have cash! No credit cards, no gas cans in the trunk, take the sim card out of the phone and no GPS in the car. (OK, the last 2 I actually learned from previous cases)
OH yeah, and pack a few sandwiches.

Too bad for you, rob.

What happens on Websleuths.com, stays on the Internet.

Watching Dr Drew.. I really don't like the phrase "addicted to love"

Great panel tonite- including mark eiglarsh- finally they all have the 411 on this case clearly.

Mark is awesome. I am a little uncomfortable consistently agreeing with a defense attorney though ;)

And you'd know to get a bat phone so you can't be traced. No rental cars....you'd of bought a plain jane car to go in. Paid for in cash and willing to let it be burned when you're done.

What is a hellio phone ? The phone bus gave jodi?

I will be on the Levi Page Spreecast in a few moments.

10 PM Eastern to be exact. Our topic is the Arias Trial.

You can watch the spreecast RIGHT HERE

Dr Drew had a good presentation of JA's case tonight.
Just played the parts of the trial where she mentions Abe. JA DOES say, "I first composed and SENT IT TO ABE." I know there was some confusion weather she actually said she sent it to him.

Well :doh: thanks. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Am I nuts for wondering what this person and Jodi talked about on the 1.5 hour drive there and then back? Not that anything Jodi says is true, but sometimes she seems to leak fragments of truth.

I think the one thing we've learned about Jodi is that if you give her just a little rope, the motormouth will jabber and jabber and jabber until you want to poke a sharpened pencil in your ear.

I bet she didn't shut up for a second, and also that the instant they stepped out of the car, they couldn't for the life of them remember a single thing she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314