Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She claims it happened in April of 2008.

She and Nurmi have tried to paint Travis as a controlling and loathing sex 'master' and pedophile whose levels of psychological abuse and violent actions toward JA increased in frequency and intensity over time.

The jury is to believe that St. Jodi of Arias is an unselfish, innocent, virtuous, self-sacrificing child protector.

Take a number and wait your turn to worship her...

April 2008...so all we need is a picture from May that shows her hand to confirm the timeline of the injury. I'll have to go looking for one.

Nurmi's painting of TA with minimal help from JA is making me sick. He seems to be twisting her words to make it work better for her...I know he has a duty to represent her well, but twisting her words to make it look better for her seems a bit over the line.

My wish for St. Jodi of Arias is a one way ticket to AZ's death chamber.

Anyone else wonder why her grandparents aren't attending any of the trial?

Yep, now if NC would just reactivate the death penalty some of these murderous pieces of scum could be eliminated. Death Penalty has been in a moratorium standstill for a while.

It is to bad that NC doesn't recognize a human fetus as an individual person when a pregnant woman is murdered, even if the mother is close to term.

My eyes are getting teary already... I'm a huge sissy . If a speck of anything gets in my eye I'm crying and flapping my arms around like a nut. I can't even use eye drops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T buttt same here! Just last week I bought these face cleanser wipes with Salicyclic Acid in them and I read reviews once I got home from the store. There was only 1 review on Amazon and the reviewer said they worked great and even removed her makeup without irritation. I was excited to try them so I immediately opened it and began wiping my eyes and AHHH! :furious::furious::furious: I was ON fire.. I responded to the review and cursed the person for their suggestion and warned others, don't do it. I'm not sure if the reviewer is a lot tougher than I, if they reviewed the wrong product or if they were trying to trick the dummies out there like me.

I hate to be blunt but it would be hard for her to force the shot of her genitals at gunpoint and she displayed obvious dilation from anal sex.

She spent the night of the 3rd with DB in Monterey. His son was there with them so do you think she slept in the room with the son or with DB? Jodi would like us to believe she only has one boyfriend at time but her timeframe could be an hour. It is the way she is and she seems proud to admit it as if it makes her some type of moral person. jmo

that's interesting Melanie

then again, she could've forced Travis with a locked & loaded gun to pleasure himself while she watched, so maybe there was no intercourse

I've said this before, but it might bear repeating. I think the red/orange tones to the photos were from the poor lighting/low light. It also has to do with white balance in the photo.

I have never seen a man turn red in the genital area from too much sex. Not saying that I have had thousands of sex partners, but I've had enough to know that I've never seen it even after hours of sex. There is a condition called Honeymooner's Syndrome which is caused from many hours of sex without proper lubrication, but this causes pain and not redness.

I'm not convinced that they even had sex that day and wouldn't put it past her to sneak up on him while he was laying naked on the bed and to stage her own sex pics to make it look like they had sex when they in fact didn't.

April 2008...so all we need is a picture from May that shows her hand to confirm the timeline of the injury. I'll have to go looking for one.

Nurmi's painting of TA with minimal help from JA is making me sick. He seems to be twisting her words to make it work better for her...I know he has a duty to represent her well, but twisting her words to make it look better for her seems a bit over the line.

My wish for St. Jodi of Arias is a one way ticket to AZ's death chamber.

BBM

He's starting to get on my last nerve. For example, when he was reading the communication about "animalistic sex" he read it wrong each time, as "animal sex".

MOO

I hate to be blunt but it would be hard for her to force the shot of her genitals at gunpoint and she displayed obvious dilation from anal sex.

Don't forget the photo of Travis on the bed with hand in the air with two of his fingers up in the air. Maybe this could explain the anal dilation.

I don't think that we can judge "obvious dilation" from anal sex since we do not know what she looks like under regular circumstances. As well, she could have done something to herself to make her look that way. We just have no way of telling.

It is to bad that NC doesn't recognize a human fetus as an individual person when a pregnant woman is murdered, even if the mother is close to term.

They will get there. Sometimes politicians need to lose someone close to them before they get motivated. What a terrible way to wake up to what has to be done. jmo

I didn't say she shot him first.

ETA: and I'm not sold on the theory she did.

No, but you say that JA needed the gun in order to kill TA.

I say that she did not, for he was not killed with the gun.

Not having conducted the autopsy, nor accessing the crime scene or the evidence, I'm not qualified to determine the cause of death.

Dr. Horn, however, was, is, and did just that.

JA's thrust of the knife into TA's superior vena cava and her severing of his airway, carotid artery, and jugular vein dispatched him in very short order.

In the final act of the final scene of the tragedy which was "Travis & Jodi", the .25 caliber handgun was relegated to the role of 'best' supporting weapon.

What???? No Gus??????? Nancy must be losing her grip. I think she'd love to tear him to pieces. jmo

It must have been something NG pre-recorded for the Holiday as it was mostly tape, testimony and occasionally NG speaking.

I don't think that we can judge "obvious dilation" from anal sex since we do not know what she looks like under regular circumstances. As well, she could have done something to herself to make her look that way. We just have no way of telling.

Nurses have attested to it, it isn't a natural state. I do not see the benefit of her simply posing the photos and her body. She also deleted them.

She spent the night of the 3rd with DB in Monterey. His son was there with them so do you think she slept in the room with the son or with DB? Jodi would like us to believe she only has one boyfriend at time but her timeframe could be an hour. It is the way she is and she seems proud to admit it as if it makes her some type of moral person. jmo

After listening to DB's testimony I feel that he is still in love with her. I hope that he is recalled to give testimony by Juan. He of all people should be able to give more defined testimony about Jodi Arias' experience and willingness in the sex department. He sounded pretty hesitant in his testimony. I feel that he knows much more.:moo:

that's interesting Melanie

then again, she could've forced Travis with a locked & loaded gun to pleasure himself while she watched, so maybe there was no intercourse...this would really get even weirder if she had sex on his dead corpse

I seriously believe she was capable of anything while she was having a manic episode of rage mode

Here's my two cents on it. JA could have went to TA's without his knowledge, got in using the garage door access, snooped on the computer, stripped naked, then started pleasuring TA orally. He awoke to this peeved she was in his house, but being a normal young man was down for the sex. Afterward they fell asleep and when they woke up TA told JA to get the heck out and went to shower. When she entered with the bathroom taking the shower photos (possibly by gunpoint)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat