Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for looking that up. The last time I looked something in this case up I started getting nasty emails in my spam. Hope no one has to search my computer. It will look like I'm into all kinds of things. lol :what:

I really feel sorry for the WS member who looked up "pedophile pamphlets". I don't know how in the world they would ever explain that one. Whoever it was, thanks for taking it for "Team WS" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Anyone else wonder why her grandparents aren't attending any of the trial?

I don't. They are old and probably not in good enough health to travel across country to watch their granddaughter be on trial for the cold blooded murder that she committed. I am, however, wondering why Nurmi is doing all of the questioning instead of JW.

No, but you say that JA needed the gun in order to kill TA.

I say that she did not, for he was not killed with the gun.

Not having conducted the autopsy, nor accessing the crime scene or the evidence, I'm not qualified to determine the cause of death.

Dr. Horn, however, was, is, and did just that.

JA's thrust of the knife into TA's superior vena cava and her severing of his airway, carotid artery, and jugular vein dispatched him in very short order.

In the final act of the final scene of the tragedy which was "Travis & Jodi", the .25 caliber handgun was relegated to the role of 'best' supporting weapon.

Yeah the knife wounds were fatal. I wasn't questioning that. I meant if a person is waving a gun around, a person might comply and be slow to react. If she had the knife in her other hand he may have been slower reacting to her movements to stab him.
Was only opining that a gun is very intimidating and gives even a small person the upper hand.

Of course.........someone had to drive her to get the rental car!

:doh:

Well :doh: thanks. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Am I nuts for wondering what this person and Jodi talked about on the 1.5 hour drive there and then back? Not that anything Jodi says is true, but sometimes she seems to leak fragments of truth.

Nurses have attested to it, it isn't a natural state. I do not see the benefit of her simply posing the photos and her body. She also deleted them.

I'm not sure what you mean by "nurses have attested to it". If so, please show me where a nurse has absolutely attested to the fact that this photo of Jodi was from anal sex with Travis. It can't be done. You'd have to be there to attest to that. No one knows what she looks like in her natural state. Perhaps she has had a lot of anal sex in the past with other partners or perhaps she likes to use anal toys. That would certainly dilate her and it would not necessarily be from Travis.

I don't see the benefit of her posing either. But, I didn't see the benefit from a dozen other things she did that day....so...

I'm not sure what you mean by "nurses have attested to it". If so, please show me where a nurse has absolutely attested to the fact that this photo of Jodi was from anal sex with Travis. It can't be done. You'd have to be there to attest to that. No one knows what she looks like in her natural state. Perhaps she has had a lot of anal sex in the past with other partners or perhaps she likes to use anal toys. That would certainly dilate her and it would not necessarily be from Travis.

I don't see the benefit of her posing either. But, I didn't see the benefit from a dozen other things she did that day....so...

An active anal sex life or toys alone would not make for a dilated anus all the time. Unless she had some serious health issue she would have to have had manually dilated her anus on that day for the purpose of photos alone.

I don't. They are old and probably not in good enough health to travel across country to watch their granddaughter be on trial for the cold blooded murder that she committed. I am, however, wondering why Nurmi is doing all of the questioning instead of JW.

I suspect with all of her constant, breathy, "sorries" to both Nurmi and Martinez it is to make her appear subjugated in the presence of a man for the abuse narrative.

BBM

He's starting to get on my last nerve. For example, when he was reading the communication about "animalistic sex" he read it wrong each time, as "animal sex".

MOO

He has yet to pronounce even the most common names correctly; e.g., "Bennett".

Abe Abdelhadi is "Mr. Abdulla" 2 out of 3 times he's mentioned, and the other time he's "Abdella".

Am I nuts for wondering what this person and Jodi talked about on the 1.5 hour drive there and then back? Not that anything Jodi says is true, but sometimes she seems to leak fragments of truth.

the car guy testified to it (re: a man brought her)

the video from his testimony is also in the timeline and media thread

(no you are not nuts for wondering.. I wonder who it was too! I bet we hear tomorrow some variation of it)

THEY probably didn't talk. Jodi has diarrhea of the mouth, so no doubt that she did all the talking...:)

I really feel sorry for the WS member who looked up "pedophile pamphlets". I don't know how in the world they would ever explain that one. Whoever it was, thanks for taking it for "Team WS" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, yes. You should see some of what I am getting in my spam email box. Asking me about getting a better erection.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Other stuff, too. Good thing I'm not a prude. But then today if you fly a lot you have to go through those new machines so nothing is private anymore. :what:

Well then she would have to have had manually dilated her anus on that day for the purpose of photos alone.

We just don't know what happened that day between them, sexually. I wouldn't put anything past this woman...anything...

I suspect with all of her constant, breathy, "sorries" to both Nurmi and Martinez it is to make her appear subjugated in the presence of a man for the abuse narrative.

Yeah...the photos of the slaughter of Travis will counteract those little details.

No, not sarcastic at all. I understand now why you are interested, however, as you said not that anything JA says is true and if her diversion to AZ was a secret I doubt she discussed it with anyone.

:)

I have two I could count on to clean up and hide a body .... Jodi has no one but folks she casually meets, manipulates uses then tosses away

I agree. I think not having friends, especially when you're younger (I'm 40, so everything is younger than me) is a serious sign of not being able to relate to other people. I'm not talking about someone you spend a lot of time with - I have close friends who know me well who don't live in the same state as me - someone that you are just really close to. A sibling, a spouse, a friend, SOMETHING. I just don't see Jodi as having a lot of meaningful interpersonal relationships, which further encourages me to believe that she's a psychopath, or at least a serious cluster B.

Oh, yes. You should see some of what I am getting in my spam email box. Asking me about getting a better erection.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Other stuff, too. Good thing I'm not a prude. But then today if you fly a lot you have to go through those new machines so nothing is private anymore. :what:

I took the bait, ha ha (and found nothing) so back me up WS family, when I need bail, give them specific dates and times to look in my computer history, JA Trial.. It should help get me home :seeya:

I agree. I think not having friends, especially when you're younger (I'm 40, so everything is younger than me) is a serious sign of not being able to relate to other people. I'm not talking about someone you spend a lot of time with - I have close friends who know me well who don't live in the same state as me - someone that you are just really close to. A sibling, a spouse, a friend, SOMETHING. I just don't see Jodi as having a lot of meaningful interpersonal relationships, which further encourages me to believe that she's a psychopath, or at least a serious cluster B.

I agree with you !!! I have 3 friends that know ALL my secrets .. 2 are from high school days we are still so close and the 3rd is within 10 years old (friendship age).. I am 56 but when I was Jodi's age I had LOTS of buddies and GF's

Thank you to Dr drew's guest for debunking dr drew's assertion TA was a sex addict.

Finally, Dr Drew is starting to clue in. Took long enough.

No, not sarcastic at all. I understand now why you are interested, however, as you said not that anything JA says is true and if her diversion to AZ was a secret I doubt she discussed it with anyone.

:)

Jodi claims her sister-in-law drove her to the rental agency and I don't know where the brother lived. Maybe not as far as Yreka. She had just turned in her car for non-payment and probably told them she needed a car to get back and forth to work until she could get another vehicle. It's possible they did not know of her plans for a "road trip". jmo

One thing I have learned from this case, if I ever go on a murderus road trip, I will have cash! No credit cards, no gas cans in the trunk, take the sim card out of the phone and no GPS in the car. (OK, the last 2 I actually learned from previous cases)
OH yeah, and pack a few sandwiches.

And you'd know to get a bat phone so you can't be traced. No rental cars....you'd of bought a plain jane car to go in. Paid for in cash and willing to let it be burned when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82