Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how abusive was that whole tub scene he set up complete with rose petals and a runway of candles, soft music, dim lights... A little waterfall fountain candle thing with pebbles..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also watching NG.

This testimony and the sex tape is so boring...........

<yawning>

The shell casing is clean except where it is resting in a pool of blood which was already there on the tile when gravity placed the cartridge within that pool.

In fact, there was so much blood in that spot that it ran down the grout line after puddling on the tile.

The gunshot did not come before the victim had already experienced copious loss of blood.
I didn't say she shot him first.

ETA: and I'm not sold on the theory she did.

I predict two more weeks of Jodi on the stand for direct. There are still so many details to discuss, like how hot the weather was on the day of the car rental in Redding. We also haven't finished going over all the details during the month of April. I'm sure Nurmi will fit some more "incidents" in there.

NewsFlash: The gopher saw his shadow, so there will be 6 more weeks of trial!

I've been here over two years and I'm finding out that North Carolina means everything they say. lol

Yep, now if NC would just reactivate the death penalty some of these murderous pieces of scum could be eliminated. Death Penalty has been in a moratorium standstill for a while.

Not trying to minimize the burn of sunscreen in the eyes because I've felt it and it does burn. But, let me tell you personally that Pepper Spray is like a million times worse than sunscreen in the eyes. It still has the burn of sunscreen and the only thing that will get it out is rinse and to keep your eyes open to the air. BUT, Pepper Spray has the "needles" aspect to it. Besides the burning, it feels like needles are piercing your eyes in a million places. NOT fun at all!

My eyes are getting teary already... I'm a huge sissy . If a speck of anything gets in my eye I'm crying and flapping my arms around like a nut. I can't even use eye drops

The shell casing is clean except where it is resting in a pool of blood which was already there on the tile when gravity placed the cartridge within that pool.

In fact, there was so much blood in that spot that it ran down the grout line after puddling on the tile.

The gunshot did not come before the victim had already experienced copious loss of blood.

I think the gun was insurance for her. I don't think she planned on using it because if police suspected her, the gun theft would have been on record with police department and a big red flag. I think she used the gun as a last resort because he would not die fast enough for her. She was already late getting on the road. Probably because the roommate came home. I also believe she wanted him in the shower and he just would not cooperate until after 5pm after she was dressed and ready to leave, so he thought. jmo

Reading the venomous vitriolic hatred for JA makes me wonder what the reaction would have been had WS (and the Interwebs) been around at the time of Charlie Manson and his followers' trial. By comparison JA's crime was somewhat more tame and she actually had a relationship of sorts with the victim (abandonment, rage, etc).

Can you imagine the comments that would have been posted for the truly notorious infamously evil mass murder that was the Tate/LaBianca spree in comparison to one female rage killer?

For me killing is killing. One person or 20. Today my reaction would be
they are all equal sickos. However thinking back, it's hard to know what
I would feel because I was a young kid.
I do laugh whenever one of them comes up for parole! Like someone would
vote to let them out.
Plus Sharon Tate's sister will be at every hearing as she has been all these
years later. jmo

Reading the venomous vitriolic hatred for JA makes me wonder what the reaction would have been had WS (and the Interwebs) been around at the time of Charlie Manson and his followers' trial. By comparison JA's crime was somewhat more tame and she actually had a relationship of sorts with the victim (abandonment, rage, etc).

Can you imagine the comments that would have been posted for the truly notorious infamously evil mass murder that was the Tate/LaBianca spree in comparison to one female rage killer?

I've closely followed the Charles Manson murders and probably have read every book on it as well. I would venture a guess that if we were in action on WS at the time that this crime took place, the entire web site would most likely light up like a Christmas Tree and crash due to the number of posters on line.

My eyes are getting teary already... I'm a huge sissy . If a speck of anything gets in my eye I'm crying and flapping my arms around like a nut. I can't even use eye drops

Yeah...there are a lot of people like that. I can touch my eyeball and it doesn't bother me...lol I think I got that way because I used to wear hard contact lenses when I was a kid and those were really difficult to get used to.

UBM. Travis had a rather red appearance on his personal parts, which indicates there was sex involved.

Just my opinion - I'm no professional.

Mel

that's interesting Melanie

then again, she could've forced Travis with a locked & loaded gun to pleasure himself while she watched, so maybe there was no intercourse...this would really get even weirder if she had sex on his dead corpse

I seriously believe she was capable of anything while she was having a manic episode of rage mode

Also watching NG.

This testimony and the sex tape is so boring...........

<yawning>

What???? No Gus??????? Nancy must be losing her grip. I think she'd love to tear him to pieces. jmo

then again, she could've forced Travis with a locked & loaded gun to pleasure himself while she watched, so maybe there was no intercourse

I hate to be blunt but it would be hard for her to force the shot of her genitals at gunpoint and she displayed obvious dilation from anal sex.

then again, she could've forced Travis with a locked & loaded gun to pleasure himself while she watched, so maybe there was no intercourse...this would really get even weirder if she had sex on his dead corpse

I would imagine pleasuring oneself would be darn near impossible at gun point. Especially for a dude. I'm not one. But my understanding ... The penis would fail to work ....

Got a ticket on the grand parkway because it went from a regular road to a tollroad in an instant. I was prepared to pay someone, somehow, but not only did they not take cash or credit, but there was not even a human being there! I had no option but to run it and take the ticket. Pizzed!

How did they expect you to pay, cheque? :what:

I hate to be blunt but it would be hard for her to force the shot of her genitals at gunpoint and she displayed obvious dilation from anal sex.

Unless that was where she hid the gun;)

Flores also told Jodi the coloring was off because the camera went through the wash cycle. She admitted to having black pants with a strip and she said the pants in the picture were blue. Then Flores told her that in the picture it appears to be blue but they are really black because of the coloration issue. Not sure that would make a difference in the pictures on the bed. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879