jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not up on all the Starbuck's named drinks but I think that a Strawberry Frap is a fruit smoothie (no coffee involved) . . .and she always orders the same kind of coffee (iced) . . . I believe she is differentiating between the 2 different drinks.

Just wondering if there could have been 2 shots from the gun . . .
1) the first one either didn't fire (misfires are common in .25's ?) and the last one . . .
2) could she have picked up one shell casing (maybe not a misfire but 2 actual shots?) but the 2nd one landed in a pool of blood and it was difficult to see
3)

I am just trying to wrap my head around whether there might be a shred of truth in her answer . . . .(ie: the whole TA and I discussed me coming over to help put the Christmas decorations away in the attic for weeks. JM asks on Jan 21st? . . . . she replies . .. we are not that formal.

she kept insisting TA was expecting her going to his house on that specific day (the day of TA's alleged masturbatory activity) but finally allowed some truth slip out. . . . . . she showed up @ his house . . . .

she testified she went to TA's house nearly everyday
she testified she often brought food to TA's roommates from PFChangs

She was playing "I Spy" @ his house daily, reading his email, his texts, listening to his voice mail, monitoring his activities, following him, stalking him, threatening him, committing violent acts directed at him (and girl he was dating) - (ie: slashing tires)

She admitted she killed him . . . she admitted she had the freewill to turn left instead of right, she had free will to run away and stay away . . . . .

This entire trial is all about the death penalty . . . . (which I personally am not a fan) but I can't get past feeling so sorry for TA's family. This entire *advertiser censored*-A-Thon court testimony has been to hurt TA in every way . . . . it wasn't enough to kill him X3 - it's all about winning to Jodi.

Okay, here's what I want to see from her on her finger issue.

Never once has she held up her bent finger to put on display except when he hand has previously been hidden beneath the table.

Yesterday she clearly testified that her bent finger is most noticeable when her other fingers are all straight. In other words, when she flexes her other fingers straight, the ring finger does not straighten. However, she did not DEMONSTRATE that, which I find unusual considering what a "talking hand" freak she is. She seems to demonstrate things and animate her speech with her hands all the other times but chooses to keep them hidden when ironically the topic of conversation, oddly enough, is on her hand.

I have issue with this because I can actually position either of my ring fingers exactly like Jodi's - however, it takes my brain 2 or 3 seconds to really focus and get them into position. The maneuvering is fairly obvious and it's not a fluid action - but if I had my hand hidden under a table, no one would ever see me position my fingers in those 2-3 seconds.

What I would like to see Juan make her do is to hold her hand up it the relaxed, curved position her hand was in the photo with her sister and then immediately straighten her fingers out. If it is as she claims, the re-maneuvering of her fingers would be instantaneous with no delay or deliberate manipulation of the position.

I simply refuse to believe she could do it. I wished someone would make her demonstrate her claim from yesterday.

I love how Nurmi files this petition after the first day of cross examination.

Hope the denail ruined Jodi's weekend in jail.

For years the strawberry creme drink has been my favorite @ Starbucks, I do not think I'll ever get another one now.

Get one every week if you like. She won't be enjoying them ever again! I'm getting a nice big one on verdict day!

I remember her saying she had an ice coffee when she met Travis at a Starbucks .... I remember it because it made me want one!

It was the incident where she gave him a bj in the car, adjusted the mirror and left without kissing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

This made me laugh and laugh. Poor Jodi! Bad Travis! As much as she LOOOOVES TA it's strange how she is ALWAYS the victim, dutifully delivering bjs and he's the *advertiser censored**HOLE adjusting the mirror and speeding off into the sunset, in her stories. She should have added him throwing a crumpled up dollar bill at her, spitting on her, calling her a *advertiser censored* and THEN speeding off.

She is full of *****. Just full of it.

Beth Karas InSession ·
3 minutes ago ·
The Arizona Supreme Court denied Arias's request for a stay of the aggravation phase of this trial. The trial moves forward without delay. Today's decision was not on the merits of her claim--that will come later--but there will be NO STAY of the trial.

Wow, that was fast! Those of us in AZ always get IS coverage 2 hours late - so glad I can come here to get real-time info from you guys! :)

Just out of curiousity. Will the sales of poprocks and tootsie pops go up or down based on testimony? :waitasec:

When the Beluga Whale migrates do bathing suit sales go up :floorlaugh:

Somebody posted this article upthread; http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-punished-death-row-friends/story?id=18547130

This is my favorite part;

...""She said to me, 'I wish I didn't have to have lied. That destroyed me,'" Donovan said earlier this week. "Because now when it's so important for her to be believed, she has that doubt. But as she told me on the phone yesterday, she goes, 'I have nothing to lose.' So all she can do is go out there and tell the truth."...

:rolleyes:

Probably not the left arm. After all, her left ring finger has already been through so much! Let's give the girl a break. :lol:

Bette, sometimes I wish I could hit the Thanks button more than once.

I remember her saying she had an ice coffee when she met Travis at a Starbucks .... I remember it because it made me want one!

It was the incident where she gave him a bj in the car, adjusted the mirror and left without kissing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup...I remember that too. Can we track down the video and send it to NG? She's been looking for investigative tips. lol

When Jodi tells Ann/Matt? (can't remember who she was sending the mag to) that they "****ed up, you directly contradicted what i've been saying for a year" What exactly she was talking about?

Did anybody find it odd that JA said she stayed at MM's friend's parent's house/apartment (ever notice there is no easy answer to anything - it couldn't just be a friend's apartment), AND she slept on the floor? Really? What man makes a woman (especially a former girlfriend) sleep on the floor?

I believe one of the reasons Mr.Martinez brought this up was to show that she wasn't afraid of men as she claims. She slept there overnight alone with two men.

When Jodi tells Ann/Matt? (can't remember who she was sending the mag to) that they "****ed up, you directly contradicted what i've been saying for a year" What exactly she was talking about?

No one knows for sure yet. Hopefully we find out Monday. We know Matt spoke to her attorneys and stated [some unknown] facts in a way that made Jodi look like a liar - but we don't know what those facts are.

Get one every week if you like. She won't be enjoying them ever again! I'm getting a nice big one on verdict day!

There will be a strange surge in Starbucks sales after the verdict and we can all toast to her fate.

It was denied. Will be heard at a later date. I suspect if/when she gets a DP verdict. Trial will move forward. I would assume part of her Appeals?

The defense filed a brief with the AZ Supreme Court and asked that the trial be put on hold until the Supreme Court could decide the issue in the brief; the issue in the brief is whether the trial judge messed up by not dismissing either the whole case or the capital murder charge (because the State allegedly can't prove the aggravating factor of "especially heinous, cruel ...etc."). The trial will not be put on hold and will go forward. I assume this will be an issue for appeal if she is found guilty of capital murder.

I believe one of the reasons Mr.Martinez brought this up was to show that she wasn't afraid of men as she claims. She slept there overnight alone with two men.

Or perhaps Juan plans on bringing in a mystery witness and plans to call in Matt's roommate and needed Jodi to first acknowledge he was there (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911