jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH scheduled a two-day trip for us as a surprise to me. LOL! We leave early Sunday morning and he has promised me to get me in home for the beginning of the trial. He knows he doesn't dare let our leisure pursuits interfere with my avocation!

While I'm not escaping any bad weather, it will be good to see the Real World as my trial watching and homework, which WS makes voluminous.

Have fun. I will be gone 8 days. 8 days :what::what: My Mister doesn't mind the time i spend here. Thus the rule when we vacation-no electronics. This will be tough. I see many cocktails next week lol

I almost forgot about it but wasn't it brilliant that JM brought in her journal entries (with her hand-writing) AND THEN the magazines. I didn't even think about whether the magazine messages were written by her. I just assumed it to be true. That was masterful.

moo

Using her own words against her is so damning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You heard right. In one breath she did say she took them (maybe that upside down one of her, I think its upside down, or sideways, I can't tell) maybe that nude shot of her was to make him happy, but she did say he did not want them taken of him at one point.

If he did want that one of her, I'm sure he regretted it.. Some things should not be filmed close up

Unless of course it's STAR quality;) lol

Once again going over all the photos, which make me cry___ a thought came to me,
Jodi claims she hide there sex and his so called problem regarding small boys because she loved him so much and she lied and lied and lied all to protect Travis but yet after she kills him she just stuffs his poor body into the shower, on a cold hard floor to rot.
How many times have loved one's killed loved one's and they cover there bodies, they make them cozy, ( you all know what I'm trying to say right ) ?
I would post the pic that upsets me most but just doesn't feel right, but poor Travis is nude and stuffed in the shower.

If ending up with 27 stab wounds, shot in the face with a slashed throat is what happens to people Jodi loves I would hate to see what happens to people she doesn't love.

She hates TA. She may have lied lied lied "for him" but all those "truths" about Travis cames tumbling out when it came time to save her OWN sweet self. Yesterday she made a comment about how she would "jump off a bridge" if she was T. She despises him.

I almost forgot about it but wasn't it brilliant that JM brought in her journal entries (with her hand-writing) AND THEN the magazines. I didn't even think about whether the magazine messages were written by her. I just assumed it to be true. That was masterful.

moo

Don't know if you all have seen this article or not yet. There is a picture with the women on the left of the article. (posting it here)
JM is not done with the msg's from the magazine. The hearing they spoke of was about the pedophilia issue. There was a discrepancy about where TA was supposedly 'viewing' the pictures. Iirc someone said that 'Matt" had told in questioning that TA had viewed the pictures on the computer. JA had said it happened upstairs in his bedroom.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-punished-death-row-friends/story?id=18547130&page=2

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wg.jpg

I've always wondered if she stripped on the side since she lists far too many restaurants to translate into her having more than a few weeks of work at each place.

Quitting and starting a new waitressing job every few months is a huge sign of how unstable she is--you must train at each restaurant (on thier software for ordering & paying for customers, etc.) It makes NO sense and she would also be out the cost of a new uniform--each restaurant has its own requirements.

Either she's a prostitute or stripper or she worked a bunch of sugar daddies we haven't heard about. She's a grifter drifter psycho.
She might have operated a webcam "service" or a telephone "service" where she "interacted" with clients.

I think discounting psychopaths or writing them off, slight of hand, as stupid, dumb, or just wanting to appear as someone they're not as potentially dangerous.

They can be extremely adaptable and very, very cunning - it isn't necessarily the same as intellectually smart (though some are) - it's a deviously crafty, self-preservation kind of intelligence that can't compare. They think of nasty, malicious, often cruel things, no 'normal' person would because of the way their mind works. Further their lack of conscience affords them the opportunity to enact those malevolent machinations into reality.

I just worry when people let their guards down assuming one thing, they may fall prey to another. Psychopaths are danger and evil personified that empathetic, compassionate people are just best off avoiding altogether, in real life, if at all possible.

MOO

You heard right. In one breath she did say she took them (maybe that upside down one of her, I think its upside down, or sideways, I can't tell) maybe that nude shot of her was to make him happy, but she did say he did not want them taken of him at one point.

If he did want that one of her, I'm sure he regretted it.. Some things should not be filmed close up

Are these the only sexual pictures of the two of them that were found anywhere? That final day? After listening to that tape, while they talked a lot about taking sexual pictures it appears that they never did? Or if they did they deleted everything? Is that correct?

Watching IS replaying from yesterday and hoping that the jury is watching JA during her testimony to see her smirks and smiles which shows such attitude. From the firsthand accounts, it seems that the jury doesn't look straight at her at times but they will be missing so much of her self-purported strength against a superior prosecutor.

I cannot imagine a normal person displaying that attitude if you were fighting for your life. I think Flores is absolutely masterful in pulling off Jodi's veil.

If I were a juror my eyes would never leave her. She's fascinating...and id feel safe giving her the "hairy eyeball stare down" every minute ... Since she's wearing the shock thingy!

Once again going over all the photos, which make me cry___ a thought came to me,
Jodi claims she hide there sex and his so called problem regarding small boys because she loved him so much and she lied and lied and lied all to protect Travis but yet after she kills him she just stuffs his poor body into the shower, on a cold hard floor to rot.
How many times have loved one's killed loved one's and they cover there bodies, they make them cozy, ( you all know what I'm trying to say right ) ?
I would post the pic that upsets me most but just doesn't feel right, but poor Travis is nude and stuffed in the shower.

I just know that there is NO WAY after she allegedly caught him "M" to a photo of a young boy, walked IN on him...then moved and angel on the dresser (her sex vs religion thing she does with each sex lie to maybe make it sacrilegious ?) she then leaves so sick to her stomach, so traumatized at the site of that she vomits everywhere gets a migraine.

Then a couple hours later engaged in a NORMAL text conversation with him about trading cars.

This is one of the most obvious lies to date. If I caught a man I was dating "M" to photos of boys, I would skip the angel re-arranging in the room, or I might hurl it his head and knock him out. I'd walk out and never speak to him again. That's it, over, done.

YOU don't chit chat later about cars unless its a squad car to pick him up!

Don't know if you all have seen this article or not yet. There is a picture with the women on the left of the article. (posting it here)
JM is not done with the msg's from the magazine. The hearing they spoke of was about the pedophilia issue. There was a discrepancy about where TA was supposedly 'viewing' the pictures. Iirc someone said that 'Matt" had told in questioning that TA had viewed the pictures on the computer. JA had said it happened upstairs in his bedroom.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-punished-death-row-friends/story?id=18547130&page=2

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wg.jpg

Is that a demonic orb light trail over Jodi's friend's head in the above photo? :lol:

Oh oh and she said Travis preferred her public region to be bare, implying he liked prepubescent girls...so she dutifully complied. Anything for Travis...

She had no intent or plans to visit Travis. He convinced her to detour ...yet she arrived bare. We saw the pics, not a pube in sight!

Did she stop for a manicure or vagicure?

Bbm.....omg :floorlaugh:

Have fun. I will be gone 8 days. 8 days :what::what: My Mister doesn't mind the time i spend here. Thus the rule when we vacation-no electronics. This will be tough. I see many cocktails next week lol

He's a business consultant and gets calls constantly, vacation or not. I don't mind. He has an app for his Droid so I can plug in and listen en route if necessary.

Yes, we DO spend some quiet time with each other. But electronics are a must for him, so I can get away with it, too.

If ending up with 27 stab wounds, shot in the face with a slashed throat is what happens to people Jodi loves I would hate to see what happens to people she doesn't love.

She hates TA. She may have lied lied lied "for him" but all those "truths" about Travis cames tumbling out when it came time to save her OWN sweet self. Yesterday she made a comment about how she would "jump off a bridge" if she was T. She despises him.

I keep picking up on that too. I have never seen any kind of remorse shown by JA. There was even a hearing last year where the defense was asking for "No remorse" to NOT be used during sentencing.
http://courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/092012/m5438578.pdf

It feels like (to me) that JA is going for maximum casualties in this trial. She doesn't care if TA's family is hurt further. In fact, its like she's doing everything within her power to make sure that TA's family and friends are caught in the crossfire of the details she's so callously brought up during this trial. Her anger and smugness was evident yesterday. I can't even imagine the horror Travis seen in her the day he was killed. Those dead eyes of hers creep me out!!

Its refreshing to see Juan take apart her evil web of lies! Travis had her evilness pegged!! Reading his texts to her, again, he knew she was a sociopath long before that day. Too bad he didnt listen to his inner voice and get the heck away from her for good.
MOO

If he (Matt) has anything to do with the magazine stuff, maybe that's why the defence seemed blindsighted by his entering into evidence? Maybe they didn't expect him to pre-empt them with that evidence?

matt has been a busy poster on pro jodi sites - and has basically said things that could impune his reputation and show he is not a trustworthy witness, if martinez cross examines him

moo

Yes because it does appear as though she is going to suggest that the magazines were tampered with after she turned them over to the prison guard.

I still wish someone could get a message to JM to mention that her handwriting between Jan 20-24th didn't change even though one of the fingers on the hand she uses to write with was supposedly broken. Whomever was the original poster here who caught that was genius!!

MOO

Jodi likely wanted to utilize little boy photos in sexual activities. She thought of everything else (I'm still shaking my head over the Pop Rocks), so why not this?

I hear ya. Steely is an absolute scream. I appreciate the laughs along the way. Some days/trials are so tough. I don't know why but I cried briefly just before Juan started his Cross. Then i think i shook for about 15 minutes (not like a chihuahua) Then i felt such a sense of calm.

Hi Bravo, I didn't cry but I felt the same ........extremely nervous and upset. After hearing Juan begin his cross, I began to feel better and I am now able to watch and listen without feeling so upset. It was such a shame Travis met someone like her. She is showing us how capable she is to have done this to him.

Just noticed from her journal entries that she can't spell either. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members