jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jc talking about DT motion to supreme court about the aggravating factors of this case

Hi Bravo, I didn't cry but I felt the same ........extremely nervous and upset. After hearing Juan begin his cross, I began to feel better and I am now able to watch and listen without feeling so upset. It was such a shame Travis met someone like her. She is showing us how capable she is to have done this to him.

Hi back :seeya: yeah it surprised me i had such a strong reaction. Days of Juan pounding her should wear her down. Not without a fight tho. I don't mind the fight lol shows the Jurors exactly who and what she is.

Didn't Jodi mention something about Ashland? was that Ashland, Oregon she was talking about?

Did she have friends that lived there?

Hahaha. They know they are royally screwed. "Ok well since there's going to for sure be a guilty verdict, we don't want the DP at least"

Regardless if he was shot first, isn't that still very inhumane and DP qualifying?

Yep! They are saying that the dp should be dropped because Flores perjured himself about the gunshot coming last, and JA testified that it came first. What a joke.

To me it shows how desperate they are. They know its not going their way. I find it ironic that because their pathological liar of a client says the gun shot came first that OHhhHHH we are suppose to just believe what she has to say. LOL

OMG per IS Supreme Court AZ Defense filed an Interlocutory stay for the aggravating portion of this trial...defense wants the aggravating portion to stop and not go forward...should not be a DP case because JA testified she shot him first, and Det Flores perjured himself when he said erroneously "That it was a shot to the head" and the ME says "No"....sorry typing fast so many errors.

I keep picking up on that too. I have never seen any kind of remorse shown by JA. There was even a hearing last year where the defense was asking for "No remorse" to NOT be used during sentencing.
http://courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/092012/m5438578.pdf

It feels like (to me) that JA is going for maximum casualties in this trial. She doesn't care if TA's family is hurt further. In fact, its like she's doing everything within her power to make sure that TA's family and friends are caught in the crossfire of the details she's so callously brought up during this trial. Her anger and smugness was evident yesterday. I can't even imagine the horror Travis seen in her the day he was killed. Those dead eyes of hers creep me out!!

Its refreshing to see Juan take apart her evil web of lies! Travis had her evilness pegged!! Reading his texts to her, again, he knew she was a sociopath long before that day. Too bad he didnt listen to his inner voice and get the heck away from her for good.
MOO

Is there anywhere where I can view these texts? I missed that part of the testimony.

TIA

Hahaha. They know they are royally screwed. "Ok well since there's going to for sure be a guilty verdict, we don't want the DP at least"

Yeah and the Supreme Court should believe a liar before the medical examiner. How stressful for Travis' family that the courts have to entertain this nonsense.

OMG per IS Supreme Court AZ Defense filed an interlockitory stay for the aggravating portion of this trial...defense wants the aggravating portion to stop and not go forward...should not be a DP case because JA testified she shot him first, and Det Flores purgered himself when he said erroneously "That it was a shot to the head" and the ME says "No"....sorry typing fast so many errors.

Will this delay the trial?

Yeah and the Supreme Court should believe a liar before the medical examiner. How stressful for Travis' family that the courts have to entertain this nonsense.

:floorlaugh:

Yes because it does appear as though she is going to suggest that the magazines were tampered with after she turned them over to the prison guard.

I still wish someone could get a message to JM to mention that her handwriting between Jan 20-24th didn't change even though one of the fingers on the hand she uses to write with was supposedly broken. Whomever was the original poster here who caught that was genius!!

MOO

I think her injured finger is on her non writing hand. :waitasec:

No freaking way! You must be allowed your own time for at least 3 - 4 hours a day!

I forget who said it, but I think I remember someone once saying that they know that some people don't take cellphones on vacations.

Breaking news on this case per jinkasaures on IS

Defense has filed paperwork with the Supreme court asking that the "aggravating" factors for death penalty not be pursued any further in this case as JA has testified she shot TA first therefore there were no aggravating factors to lead to death penalty (hope I got that translation right)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Jodi's "word" should override what the ME testified to :great: I dont blame them tho. It is their job to pull out all the stops. Are they feeling she might get the DP so early in??? lol

it seems to me the premeditation still has not been disprovan so why do they think the dp should be taken off the table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996