jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any theory as to why DB's memory was so poor during his cross with JM? Did he catch the "Jodi brain scramble" after all those years sharing the same bed? I rewatched the cross of DB and he just did not seem to remember barely anything from what interview JM is referencing.
I am about to was Gus's testimony for the first time.. from what I have heard, it will be something else! :nuts:

Yeah, he seemed pretty slick to me...Juan had to remind him a bunch of times of recollections he had previously testified to. I was disappointed in him.

I'm not sure but think that Juan showed she could not have been there that day at all.

He was not able to show that she was not able to be there 'at all' that day. But he will be able to show that it didn't happen the way she first said. She made it seem like a long drawn out visit, where she helped him move boxes, and he gave her a poreciln angel, and they ' hung out' for awhile, then she left in her car, but returned soon after, and found him in his pedophile mode. And then she ran out, drove home, threw up, cried and cried, refused to answerr his many desperate attempts to call her...bla bla boa.

He was able to call BS on that scenario. She did not go to work at the early shift, he showed she went in at 10:30 to cover someone else. If she worked a full shift that would have her leaving at 5 or 6 pm/ But a shorter shift it would be 3 or 4. Even if she did arrive at his house at 4:30 or so, there are other issues that come up with the texts. If she had gone to his house already, then why didnt they exchange cars then? And if she was so upset about him liking little boys, why even bother texting him about a car exchange? That would be the last thing on her mind.

She tried to make it sound like Travis was the one wanting to switch cars. But if you read the texts, it was HER asking for the favor, not him.

And he tripped her up when she tried to convince the jury it was all set up weeks before. She had to do that because there must not have been any calls between them that she could use to verify her BS.
Who makes 'plans' to move Christmas decorations to the attic weeks earlier? And he had 2 male room mates. Why would he need Jodi's help?
He will be able to cast a lot of doubt on that scenario she tried to paint. Nothing that he has brought forth matches with her version of events. And she said ' what about if he called from his landline?' It would still show on her phone records as incoming. So that is more Jodi deflections and fabrications.

I'm still firmly convinced. Takes more than the testimony of a liar to change my mind. :floorlaugh:

I was firmly convinced that Arias would claim she shot first and then blacked out. She didnt prove me wrong. This way she doesnt have to say that she had already practically killed and decapitated the poor man with a knife first.

Like Arias has done since day one of testifying..........everyone is wrong but her.

Arias has nothing to do with why I believe the shot came last. I already knew she was going to tell it that way because the DT had tried to get the DP off the table claiming the shot came first. That in itself was a ridiculous argument.

Imo, for me I have always believed Dr. Horn's professional opinion even that Travis could have possibly been dead when the shot was fired into his right forehead.

I think what happened when she was dragging him after she slit his throat from ear to ear she heard air escaping from his lungs and thought he was still alive. So before she drug him into the shower she shot him very close to where (2-3 feet from casing) the bullet casing landed on top of Travis' already spent blood.

When a defendant says something happened a certain way and they are known as a bigger liar than CA what they say should be taken the opposite. I have noticed she does that quite often. Flipping roles seems to be her game.

She just made the shot come first in her testimony so she could pretend she blacked out when she slashed him to death thinking Juan wouldnt ask her about the horrid knife attack. Jodi is all about convenience and what works for her.

IMO

after rewatching her version of the murder (and all the inconsistencies and lies) I am hedging a bet that juan will have her up on cross about just this testimony alone for at least the better part of a day :moo:

I hope he asks, reasks, backs up 100 times and bores her to death ... Just for payback for making everyone suffer thru direct! J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think, based on watching movies or whatever, she assumed a gunshot to the head would be a sure-fire killer. So (IMO JMO MMO) she forced him to sit in the shower at gunpoint, shot him there (at just the perfect angle to fit with the forensics), thought he seemed dead, was not looking at him (possibly deleting photos??) when he suddenly made a noise/movement, which startled her into dropping the camera. Then he really started regaining consciousness, screaming, going to the sink, coughing blood, etc.

The angle of the gunshot wound was precisely why I was always convinced the gunshot was first. I'm just not sure any more because it all happened so fast - she would have had to shoot him, wait for him to regain consciousness, stab him 27 times, and slit his throat and start to drag him back to the bathroom, all in under two minutes. Maybe that's possible -- I haven't tried to do a recreation or anything to see how long it takes to stab someone that many times and cut their throat, but if this is what happened, Travis would have been incapacitated by the gunshot wound for only the briefest of moments, and I'm not sure that's possible.

My house is spotless and I can't wait until tomorrow!! :great:

I think, based on watching movies or whatever, she assumed a gunshot to the head would be a sure-fire killer. So (IMO JMO MMO) she forced him to sit in the shower at gunpoint, shot him there (at just the perfect angle to fit with the forensics), thought he seemed dead, was not looking at him (possibly deleting photos??) when he suddenly made a noise/movement, which startled her into dropping the camera. Then he really started regaining consciousness, screaming, going to the sink, coughing blood, etc.

That scenario makes sense to me too. I also doubt she could have gotten him to sit down in the shower by waving a knife at him.

Yeah, he seemed pretty slick to me...Juan had to remind him a bunch of times of recollections he had previously testified to. I was disappointed in him.

I skipped ahead to the cross because he was basically trying to sell PPL to the court house the first half. JM is so funny shooting down this guy. Gus and JA are two peas in a pod. Slimy!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Since an internet search engine brought me to these Arias threads & a posting about the accused's planets, I assume an astrological comment is acceptable. Of course I charted the event of the murder since we had the rare benefit of a time stamp for that. A powerful malefic Fixed Star was rising, Serpentis, known as a "pest & terror to society". That certainly resembles the opinion of defendant Arias among the victim's
friends, relatives and associates. This rising degree is ruled by both Mars and Pluto.

Mars was in the House of Travel and the progressed Sun of Arias was with it, both at
14° Leo.
Deny it she may but we already know that Travis Alexander's trip to Cancun was an
inflammatory issue between them. You will not be at all surprised to know that the event chart tells us that Arias deliberately chose the moment her victim was nude, wet and indisposed to strike, Venus combust the Sun ruling him in opportunity sextile to her, Mars 14° Leo. (Sun 14:44 II, Venus 13:37 II). When we are combust, we are unable to act as we would choose to, incapacitated. Mercury, the intent in this event, is on the House of Homicide. The Moon in Cancer is far inside that Homicide House and opposite the other Arias ruler, Pluto. The Moon at 2° 01' Cancer is again in opportunity sextile with Saturn at 2° 37' Virgo in the House of Execution. Uranus sits in the House of Endings, at the same degree as the lunar nodes, denoting fatality.
The chart decidedly does NOT show that the camera was dropped, another fabrication. The Cancer Moon (Sun Sign of Arias) was Out of Bounds that day and Mars and Pluto were contra-parallel: a single minded, focused premeditation to kill.
Are you a forensic astrologer? No rudeness or snark intended, I am really curious.

yep :twocents:

I still believe in gunshot first. I have been unsure a few times. But I keep coming back to Travis being a kickboxing wrestler in very good shape. I don't think she could hold him off with just a knife for very long, without being injured herself. He would have fought hard against a knife and probably gotten it away from her. He would have been stabbed but she would have been injured too. Unless he was somewhat incapacitated immediately. JMO

I believe, unless someone can tell me otherwise, the gunshot came last because the ME said there was no blood inside the brain where the gunshot laid to rest.

As we all know and saying something most all of us know, once the heart stops the blood stops flowing everywhere in the body.

If the Jodi shot him first, there would be indication of brain swelling, pooling blood, etc. There wasn't any indication of those brain trauma symptoms. Therefore, he was shot after he was dead. (God love him)

JMHO and following the evidence as I understand it.

Jodi could have washed herself off in the bathtub in Travis' room

Since an internet search engine brought me to these Arias threads & a posting about the accused's planets, I assume an astrological comment is acceptable. Of course I charted the event of the murder since we had the rare benefit of a time stamp for that. A powerful malefic Fixed Star was rising, Serpentis, known as a "pest & terror to society". That certainly resembles the opinion of defendant Arias among the victim's
friends, relatives and associates. This rising degree is ruled by both Mars and Pluto.

Mars was in the House of Travel and the progressed Sun of Arias was with it, both at
14° Leo.
Deny it she may but we already know that Travis Alexander's trip to Cancun was an
inflammatory issue between them. You will not be at all surprised to know that the event chart tells us that Arias deliberately chose the moment her victim was nude, wet and indisposed, to strike, Venus combust the Sun ruling him in opportunity sextile to her, Mars 14° Leo. (Sun 14:44 II, Venus 13:37 II). When we are combust, we are unable to act as we would choose to, incapacitated. Mercury, the intent in this event, is on the House of Homicide. The Moon in Cancer is far inside that Homicide House and opposite the other Arias ruler, Pluto. The Moon at 2° 01' Cancer is again in opportunity sextile with Saturn at 2° 37' Virgo in the House of Execution. Uranus sits in the House of Endings, at the same degree as the lunar nodes, denoting fatality.
The chart decidedly does NOT show that the camera was dropped, another fabrication. The Cancer Moon (Sun Sign of Arias) was Out of Bounds that day and Mars and Pluto were contra-parallel: a single minded, focused premeditation to kill.

Uranus...giggle...,

Looks to me by his hand wounds he did try to fight back after she surprised him by plunged the knife into his heart... That was a mortal wound.... Between his defensive wounds And his attempt to flee....I don't know how much more you expect an unarmed mortally wounded man to fight for his life?

You also notice the bruising around the stab wounds?
His heart was pumping.

I am not directing this at anyone in particular but I unfortunately
have seen a gunshot wound immediately as it happened (my husband)

The blood was pooling under the skin after about 20 seconds.
FASTER than I could sit him down elevate the arm and grab a towel..

HEAD wounds bleed even worse.
IMO the gun was for the roomie if he showed up.

He was "breaking" her heart... ick she has no heart.
I think she always planned to stab him i the heart first

I hadn't heard that before. Interesting. She was obviously trying to keep them from knowing about Matt, Ann Campbell, and the magazines. Where did you read that?

The Maricopa County JA Criminal Trial Minutes is where I got that info. I also read where JA also Requested A Protective Order to try to have In Session and TruTV not cover her trial. Her attorneys sure have filed a lot of motions on her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111