jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM "You missed Lonnie's baptism because you were having a Tootsie Pop placed somewhere, right?"

That was pretty dang funny!:great:

I just rewatched Thursday's video. I missed much the first time around trying to work/multitask.

Fascinating!

I do think she did a pretty remarkable job of keeping her composure for the most part.

But I think she was getting ruffled near the end about the salon time/location, and returning to Darryl's. She genuinely seemed unsure how to respond, and I kind of doubt she actually doesn't remember. More like trying to figure out one of those weasel answers that she can claim she is not outright lying.

Just curious. Has anyone mentioned about the weather at the time before, during, and after Travis Alexander was killed.
I believe it was in the 90s that day, however, haven't checked in a while.

Regarding DB and this remote.

Could this possibly be "code" for something?

For instance.... Remote Return... Internal Service Error
between a client and a host?

It's computer lingo....
SHE SURE KNEW HOW TO HACK INTO THEM!

Do we know what DB does for a living?

Just a thought. Maybe he is telling her he is no longer covering something
up for her?
Or that LE found something out :dunno:

Something is up with DB. Do happen to remember the date he gave, if any for the 48 Hour interview?
Jodi would have already been arrested by then - how could they have dinner together?

IMO, there's no way she had acrylics or any kind of fake nails done. She could have just had a regular manicure. If she had fake nails on of any sort, with the damage that was done, I can't see LE not finding, at minimum, a piece or chip of one. With all that stabbing? No way would they remain on or in tact.

eta - and no mention of fingernail marks or scratches on TA either

Really, really good points!

When JA was arrested for murder, the court set her bail at $2 Million secured. When they arrested her she was packing. Did they not think she was a flight risk? What factors would have gone into setting bail? TIA

those are threads for tomorrow (day 10 means her 10th day on the stand)

hth

Beth K the other day mentioned that ja has been on the stand since Feb. 4th and that she thinks all next week --- thus all of February---she kinda was shocked at that time table

minor4th
Verified Attorney

Just listened to the testimony about Matt and Darryl on the murder trip. Here's the sequence of events:

1. She spent the night with Matt on June 2

2. Went to Darryl's morning of June 3 for breakfast - Matt did not go with her

3. After Darryl's she went to Salinas (20-30 min away) to get her nails done, but she said it took a long time - she was in Salinas for "a few hours". She testified that she had to go to Salinas anyway to get on the highway. She says the place could have also done hair, but she doesn't remember. Doesn't remember the name. I'm pretty sure Juan knows exactly what place it is.

4. After a few hours in Salina, she went back to Darryl's house to return something - she says she does not remember this, but indicates that Darryl remembers it. Didn't say what she returned to Darryl

Only just caught up on reading the last 2 threads from the weekend, brought this over as just wanted to say thank you to the above poster for this info. I was getting a bit confused who and when she went to see them, and this has put me straight. :) :)

There were a few posts regarding the clear plastic cup in the shower in the last thread. I think she used it to rinse blood off of him. Turning the shower on wouldn't necessarily rinse him off well since he's not moving. I think she used it to rinse him off and any blood that might have been on the shower walls. MOO

This a very disturbing thing to say, :blush: but she must have stood in the shower with deceased TA and took a shower. She could have moved the shower head back ~ That's the only way I can see that she would be able to get the blood off of her? What do you guys think?

I have one question since the start of this trial and it is for any gun expert
on this site. I am left handed and have tried to figure how she was able to
to make that shot, Two things I know are(1) she had to either be above him
or (2) he was laying on the floor. Also she had to be to the right of his head
because facing him would be at the wrong angle. Maybe she did use the bench to stand on to fire the gun. Any suggestions would help solve this. Or maybe she used her right hand. Still puzzlings. As she would have had to be
behind him. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

There were a few posts regarding the clear plastic cup in the shower in the last thread. I think she used it to rinse blood off of him. Turning the shower on wouldn't necessarily rinse him off well since he's not moving. I think she used it to rinse him off and any blood that might have been on the shower walls. MOO

And herself.. I think she took a shower before she push/shoved him in the shower tip toeing into the closet, getting into clean clothes and exiting via the bedroom down the stairs and out the door.

The reason I say this because there is no blood after the one spot at the entrance to his bedroom from the bathroom hallway. She would have too much blood on her to keep from dripping and/or smearing it on items on the way out the door.

JMHO

While in jail, I believe in 2010, JA filed a Motion to Disqualify the Maricopa County Attorneys Office and Prohibit the State From Viewing And/Or Accessing Jail Visitation Records in 8/08 and 9/08. Why does a defendant do that? Is it typical?

And herself.. I think she took a shower before she push/shoved him in the shower tip toeing into the closet, getting into clean clothes and exiting via the bedroom down the stairs and out the door.

The reason I say this because there is no blood after the one spot at the entrance to his bedroom from the bathroom hallway. She would have too much blood on her to keep from dripping and/or smearing it on items on the way out the door.

JMHO

I agree. I think she showered before putting him in there and then used the cup.

I also think she had blood on her hands when "waking up from her black out BS" was because the cut on her finger (which was the real cause of her deformity) was still bleeding.

While in jail, I believe in 2010, JA filed a Motion to Disqualify the Maricopa County Attorneys Office and Prohibit the State From Viewing And/Or Accessing Jail Visitation Records in 8/08 and 9/08. Why does a defendant do that? Is it typical?

I hadn't heard that before. Interesting. She was obviously trying to keep them from knowing about Matt, Ann Campbell, and the magazines. Where did you read that?

JMHO

you JUST beat me to that post, lol, I guess great minds think alike. ITA - she probably did exactly what you said.

considering we may be talking more about DB on monday here is his testimony, etc:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8774585&postcount=247"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]
met in 2001 and were together four years

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462&page=5
info on relationship

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8775533&postcount=251"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]
cross starts: oh those pesky gas cans!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8775537&postcount=255"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]
oopsie! Arias ends up at his house vs utah.. and what is up with Matt showing up.. his phone records are also in play

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8775540&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]
most interesting by far: she has money trouble but buys breast implants, she becomes distant, she bails the house and leaves him with it, she calls him hysterical in June saying Travis is dead and she "DOESN'T HAVE AN ALIBI".. oh and she returns to "GIVE HIM A REMOTE"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8775541&postcount=259"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]
redirect (nothing noteworthy here :wink:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-rAnSu4-Q"]Jodi Arias Murder Trial day 10. Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUFwPXqroAo"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 10 - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

(I believe brewer is in part 2)

She didn't want Juan know who visited her - for obvious reasons.
I sure wish we had the sunshine law like in CA's case so we could see that, and everything else.
He did find out about the visitation for the magazines, though. Is there a later minute date dealing with the motion?

I have one question since the start of this trial and it is for any gun expert
on this site. I am left handed and have tried to figure how she was able to
to make that shot, Two things I know are(1) she had to either be above him
or (2) he was laying on the floor. Also she had to be to the right of his head
because facing him would be at the wrong angle. Maybe she did use the bench to stand on to fire the gun. Any suggestions would help solve this. Or maybe she used her right hand. Still puzzlings. As she would have had to be
behind him. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Or, perhaps she was behind him, standing over him dragging him down the hall, back of his head resting against her shins. When she got to where the hall meets with the bathroom, she reached over and picked up the gun (or, grabbed it out of her purse - or picked it up off the sink counter) and gave one last death blow shot, before shoving him into the shower stall.

This is the first thread EVER! That I have caught up with, in real time :great: (okay, so it is only a page long, but you all are super fast!). Heck, I'm just lucky to get a post in before thread closure.

hate to interrupt the flow of brilliance here, but before this thread gets too long can someone please tell me how to display 100 posts per page? I thought I saw someone suggest that to someone who had a problem keeping up with so many pages back in one of the earlier threads but I can't find the post or instructions anywhere. TIA!

p.s. y'all totally ROCK!:rocker: I am learning sooooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member