jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched the dateline episode and i went from being in tears at the beginning,travis had a wonderful life and so much to give :( to wanting to punch the laptop screen with jodi and her smug BS.

if she gets set free i will have a mental breakdown:furious:

The news said her dad has dialysis 6 days a week. Don't know his circumstances but I have a friend who goes five times a week and it near about kills him.

I don't anybody here really needs it, but this is a reminder that a murder doesn't just affect the victim, or even the victim's family. There is a lot of fallout from that crime, and pretty much everybody was innocent I think, even Jodi's father.

She would probably have gotten away with this if not for those pictures, at the very least it would have been harder to prove, even though all of his friends knew it was her right away. Good thing "where ever she goes, her camera is with her". I bet she wishes she could EAT that "BITTER CAMERA" !!

referring to "Those are the most bitter words I'll ever eat"

BBM: LOL ... her and her "precious camera" ...

JMO, but even if she would have taken the camera with her, I do NOT think she would have gotten away with this because her bloody palm print was found on the wall ... I think Mr. M would have pursued every single lead to prove that Jodi killed Travis, and that she was in Arizona when she said she wasn't ...

I think the camera and pics "wraps it up nicely" that it was NOT self-defense ... she was STALKING him !

:seeya:

Good question. Especially since she was in her imaginary FOG at the time

I think it's important to remember that Jodi herself explained that she wasn't in a fog at the time of the killing, that the fog settled in afterwards affecting her memory. Thus Truth Detector referring to as Fognesia.

One of JA's more idiotic statements.

There's another view somewhere that shows like his arms are all twisted up against the shower wall.
I've seen another one too and cannot find it. There are two pics of him sitting in the shower with his head out of view.

I apologize for being off-topic, but could someone tell me if profile pictures need to be approved before they appear? I added one, but it doesn't seem to be showing.

TIA

and then she dragged him back into the shower and shot him in the face ... or maybe she just ran the showwer until she felt better ...

I find myself wondering from time to time if perhaps Jodi returned TA body to the shower in the effort to undo what she had just done. I agree that the murder was premeditated, but with Jodi's level of disassociation from reality perhaps she mistook her actions for some sort of t.v. fantasy, believing that she had the power to take back the enacting of her rage.

I think she put him in the shower to somehow "revive" him and get him to start posing again. That may explain why she called him and emailed him afterward as well; performing some sort of "black magic" to bring TA back to life. Fancying herself to be G-d.

TH I have heard stated that JA cannot be a psychopath because 1) it is extremely rare and 2) psychopaths are able to lie convincingly.

isn't it rich though? if she'd just taken that camera with her to the bonfire in the desert, there's so much we wouldn't know.

there was only one thing jodi was good at. and it wasn't taking pictures.

heh- heh.. actually I don't think she was THAT "good" at having sex - how can a stone cold psycho be "good" in the sack? she has ice in her veins...she's a zombie --would you want to have sex with THAT ??

I think it's important to remember that Jodi herself explained that she wasn't in a fog at the time of the killing, that the fog settled in afterwards affecting her memory. Thus Truth Detector referring to as Fognesia.

One of JA's more idiotic statements.

How does she know she wasn't in a fog at the time, if she can't remember now?

Tink

I find myself wondering from time to time if perhaps Jodi returned TA body to the shower in the effort to undo what she had just done. I agree that the murder was premeditated, but with Jodi's level of disassociation from reality perhaps she mistook her actions for some sort of t.v. fantasy, believing that she had the power to take back the enacting of her rage.

I think she put him in the shower to somehow "revive" him and get him to start posing again. That may explain why she called him and emailed him afterward as well; performing some sort of "black magic" to bring TA back to life. Fancying herself to be G-d.

TH I have heard stated that JA cannot be a psychopath because 1) it is extremely rare and 2) psychopaths are able to lie convincingly.

the TH you've heard are wrong. she put him in the shower to get any of her own DNA off him and wash away evidence. she IS a psychopath and i don't believe it's rare.

I think JM threw that in, why not just email the pics like a normal person. Or stick them in snail mail. It was just one of many premeds. I sure hope the jury is making a list, checking it twice.

I believe, but am not totally sure, that JA said the disc was in her laptop, that she took it out, gave it to Travis, and he put it in his computer. Doesn't really lessen the idea of premeditation, though.

I personally wish she would show up in braids one day! :floorlaugh:

I agree though, her demeanor and appearance will be competely different on Monday. I've been watching Dateline and Anderson Cooper and other video clips from the trial and it is fascinating (in a very sick way) how she pulls off so many different demeanors - I was just watching the first day she was called to the stand with Nurmi - her teeny little voice, side pony, and short sleeved black shirt, looking as young and innocent and abused as she possibly could, saying "yes I killed Travis" ...."the simple reason is he attacked me". Her acting skills leave a lot to be desired, she is pathetically fake.

It never ceases to amaze me how she can change demeanor in a manner of minutes - from embarrassed to cocky to sad to abused victim to snarky to argumentative to combative to smirky to smiley (especially when regaling us with how much she enjoyed her sexual encounters). Jodi is unbelievably evil. :banghead::jail:

I'd like to see Tanisha, Sam, and any other of Travis' female friends take the stand in braids in the DP phase of the trial.

Can someone smarter than me tell why quotes are coming out wrong on my posts? They weren't that way earlier, obviously I've done something I wasn't aware I was doing. Sorry to be so dense.

I was just thinking about the towel that was in the washer. The overall color of that towel seems to be uneven and marbled. Here's the picture:

12c411ac-3b70-4cdb-ab6b-a3f321284ecc_zpsae27c1b3.jpg

I remember seeing the neatly rolled towels in Travis's linen closet. Every towel was white in there. He didn't have any other color towel.

6b7899f5-b45f-4ce1-ae63-e4bd7367d3d0_zps6ac6ad7a.jpg

I wonder if this towel is blood stained and the bleach has splotched the stain.

I am so behind in all these threads and links and catching up. So many great theories and comments. TY Wsers.

I always thought that ( towel) was a formerly white/cream colored and that it was stained with TA's blood, and that she used that towel in an attempt to clean up herself and or the bathroom. She thought that clorox was enough to do the trick to get the blood out. But, alas noway. Maybe if she threw in 20 large bottles of hydrogen peroxide. In my experience - as a mom, I learned when my oldest son needed stitches- hydrogen peroxide is the only thing that can get blood out and off things/clothes.

But she knew more about KY over babyoil and vaseline for personal lubrication as opposed to the chemistry of bleach and bodily fluids I guess.

21441616_BG1.jpg

Murder victim's Mesa home attracts big crowds

... According to property records, another family bought the 3,500 square foot house in 2009 -- the year after Travis was killed there.

"I know they got a great deal on it because of the situation," said [neighbor].

"They didn't know up until closing dates a couple weeks before closing..they thought someone had just come in and vandalized the house," said [neighbor]. ...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21441616/2013/03/01/murder-victims-mesa-home-attracts-big-crowds

Thread closed just as I asked my last question - was there a search effort ever done in the "desert" for the gun?

There is no way she really threw that gun in the desert, and take a chance it might be found some day. My opinion is it is at the bottom of some large body of water.

There is no way she really threw that gun in the desert, and take a chance it might be found some day. My opinion is it is at the bottom of some large body of water.

Hoover Dam

The Hoover Dam?

Jodi was not going to show up to Ryan Burns to grind the afternoon away on his "love sac" without having her appearance in impeccable order with every hair in place There is no way she just rinsed of with Costco Water in the desert. This just dawned on me. Anyway, she would have taken a very nice hot shower, put on her makeup, washed and dried her hair etc. Before she left Travis'..She's just too vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie