jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up...just got off the phone with Tricia who's asked me to be her guest on her radio show tomorrow night..8pm til...? Link above on this forum. Ask some questions..ok? Please!

I've been going over many of the texts from April/May 2008... Travis was one angry fellow (for good reason, in my mind).

Then I read JA's long letter (written in mid-May, 2008 I believe) - WOW... it is chilling. More on that later if I don't get sidetracked. :)

One little potential discovery I made was in an IM/chat exchange between JA and Ryan Burns. JA describes confronting Travis about cheating, even though they were no longer bf/gf. Telling Ryan she read emails and/or when through Travis' phone - who assured her he had no interest in (whomever).

ryansppl: oh when you confronted him you told him you knew
ryansppl: and saw all those texts
ryansppl: I'm so sorry you had to feel that! It hurts me to think you were so hurt you[re] shaking... i am so sorry jodi

So yes, apparently Travis did make JA shake - not from fear, not from hurt, but from searing, unmitigated RAGE.
jmv.
Can you please tell me where you have access to the letter(s) text messages? On the web? Or websleuths? Thanks1

How did she kill him so fast? There is 2 mins between he sitting photo and the dragging photo. I don't get how she did that so fast!

I don't think we really know.

All we can determine from the last photo of Travis alive to the dragging photos is that she almost certainly disabled somehow (stab to the heart) and slit his throat. He lived long enough after (imv) the chest wound to make it to the sink in shock, try to defend himself and attempt to get away from her (towards the bedroom) where she cut his throat.

I think she was likely in a rage - and given the 'orderliness' and pattern (all at basically the same angle) of the back wounds - I do not believe he was moving when she did those... but she was in such a violent fury she couldn't stop. Probably cursing or seething awful words at him as she stabbed (okay now I'm really elaborating. Sorry. But that's what the wounds say to me...).

We don't know when she shot him... it could have been several minutes or more after all the stabbing. Perhaps his body was making noises, perhaps she just wanted to put a 'full stop' on her work, as it were. A coup de grace.

I don't think *everything* had to happen within that 2 minute span. But 2 minutes is longer than you think - depending on what you're doing. That's why her "running down the hall" and "running in the closet" and staying somehow *well* ahead of Travis - is so ridiculous. If you're in fight or flight mode, getting through that hall or closet would take maybe a second - each - if you don't trip (not that I think she was chased at all).

One thing that's always puzzled me is the car mileage on Arias' trip ...

Maybe I'm crazy, but I get ~300 miles less in total than the mileage used when returning the rental car.

1. Redding CA to Lodi CA - 198 miles
2. Lodi CA to Monterey CA - 158 miles
3. Monterey CA to Salinas CA - 18 miles
4. Salinas CA to Pasadena CA - 304 miles
5. Pasadena CA to Mesa AZ - 387 miles
6. Mesa AZ to West Jordan UT via Hoover Dam & Las Vegas - 714 miles
7. West Jordan UT to Winnemucca NV - 362 miles
8. Winnemucca NV to Sparks NV - 163
9. Sparks NV to Redding CA (long way) - 237 miles

For a grand total of 2541 miles .... when Arias returned the rental car, the mileage driven was 2843 miles ( a difference of almost 300 miles).

If I give her a fudge factor of 50 miles for driving around Monterey, Pasadena, and West Jordan UT, that still leaves about 250 miles unaccounted for.

The only logical place I have her using those extra miles would be the leg between Mesa and West Jordan after the killing ... but that's a lot of extra miles.

Is my math wrong ?

Unless you were on that jury you have no idea what went on in that jury room. They didn't volunteer for the job they were picked by both the prosecutor and the defense, so who's the idiots? She's afraid she's very afraid that is why her only appearance was once on TMZ where I'm sure they insured her safety and once on YouTube, and she stopped that when I guess someone told her that she could be found by her i.p. address.

IMO those 12 jurors.

Absolutely true regarding the heat. It is unbearable, imo. Yes, forget leaving anything electronic, cosmetics, aerosol cans, etc. in the car.....let alone gas cans??? Thankfully nothing exploded. I also doubt she loaded anything of value into the car at 2:00pm when she actually wasn't out of the house until approximately 6:00pm.

:eek:

Thankfully nothing exploded?

I think it's a crying shame she didn't blow herself up on her way ...

I'm not too sure she was not trying to get pregnant June 4, 2008

But he would not have sex. I can see her wanting to have his baby.. AND kill him

if her clean clothes were in her luggage, and her luggage was in her car - how did she change her clothes after murdering Travis? she would have to have had a change of clothes inside already..

ETA: because the clothes she killed him in would have been soaked with blood/water, and would leave a traces throughout the house.

Shorts and a tank top don't take up much space, fit in a sneaker or a backpack pocket - and would be appropriate for someone her age in June in AZ. She could have had something like that on under the heavy clothes she wore that she knew would get bloody. Just a guess. She could have had a change of clothes anywhere and it wouldn't be unusual to Travis, imv.

Sorry, my reaction was based on a few blog-like posts from a website. The gist was that Travis is to blame for his demise, Arias is inoccent, and Juan Martinez is an idiot. I believe the person who wrote this post, is not very familiar with the case. They are posting their perceptions, and are not aware of the details.

I do t even waste my time visiting those sites....for your blood pressure, maybe you shouldn't either;)

I am now wondering if i was correct when I theorized that she dropped the camera and accidently put it in the Wash.

If she intended to take it with her, why delete any photos? Why spend any time deleting photos one by one, just get the heck in the car and get out of dodge?

So did she mean to toss it in the Wash hoping the deleted ones are really gone and the rest will perish in the water? That does not make sense to me.

TAKE IT WITH YOU. So I still lean to her tossing it in the wash by accident, but I come back to WHY delete any photos then? Can they tell if Travis may have wanted the nudes deleted...Then hours later she deleted 2 photos, the one of her dragging him and the one of the ceiling. My thought on the nudes was she took them still intending to kill him, but she would use these to prove how much he loved her and worshiped her, he thought she was a goddess and even took nudes of her. Like a trophy, taken on his bed.

Only I know she took them of herself and he was snoring on the bed unaware of her glamour shot session. Just emphasizes how nutty this woman is. Scary crazy

Thanks for doing the work on the pictures. I had a strong suspicion she took the pictures of her parts. And I always thought the ones of TA were odd as well-certainly not 2 people saying "lets take some naughty pictures for fun and good memories!"
I highly suspect that she let herself into the house and that he was not expecting her, and perhaps already sleeping upstairs. It's hard to believe he just couldn't resist having her one more time either. imo

Other words/phrases I hate since this trial:

That's correct

That's NOT correct

I don't remember

I can't recall

Yes, in part

What was your question?

How did that make you feel?

ETA: and anything that's been said about her sexcapades. Never want to hear BJ, anal s*x, oral s*x, j*zz, or anything about salad ever again in the context of a trial. :blush:

It wasn't my goal

It was my goal

Define...

New thread- hop on over>

jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

closed-smiley_zps91e1ba87.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members