jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any water sitting in the trunk of 100 plus degree car, is going to be extremely hot!!! You wouldn't want to drink it, or wash with it, besides where did she have room for it in the trunk in addition to the gas cans and her luggage???
It wasn't a large size car, IIRC.

I agree small gas tank, small trunk. Also did you catch that she told JM the car had no floor mats. I don't believe that for a second either. jmo

You don't have to be smart. You don't have to have an education. You don't even have to know what the concept of "reasonable doubt" is. All Linda was asking is that the jury use their common sense. They couldn't even do that. jmo

In my experience as a juror (NY and CA), the concept of "reasonable doubt" is VERY difficult. (I completed 10 years of higher education.) In both deliberations, we went around and around trying to understand it, and the way the law is written, it requires more than mere "common sense".

I'm not defending the CA jury, but Whispering has a point that education level may matter more than political leanings.

If I am wrong about the state being liberal, okay. But those Pinellas 12 were idiots. Dumb. They did not think she was guilty. They wanted the state to have the murder on video or they weren't buying it. Saw picture of Casey and her current legal team about a month ago and she was partying! Do you think she is afraid? No. She knows what she got away with and hasn't lost a minute of sleep in my opinion. She is still looking for the big payout. Makes me sick. Little Caylee never got justice. Even JM couldn't have convinced those jurors. IMO?

Unless you were on that jury you have no idea what went on in that jury room. They didn't volunteer for the job they were picked by both the prosecutor and the defense, so who's the idiots? She's afraid she's very afraid that is why her only appearance was once on TMZ where I'm sure they insured her safety and once on YouTube, and she stopped that when I guess someone told her that she could be found by her i.p. address.

I've been going over many of the texts from April/May 2008... Travis was one angry fellow (for good reason, in my mind).

Then I read JA's long letter (written in mid-May, 2008 I believe) - WOW... it is chilling. More on that later if I don't get sidetracked. :)

One little potential discovery I made was in an IM/chat exchange between JA and Ryan Burns. JA describes confronting Travis about cheating, even though they were no longer bf/gf. Telling Ryan she read emails and/or when through Travis' phone - who assured her he had no interest in (whomever).

ryansppl: oh when you confronted him you told him you knew
ryansppl: and saw all those texts
ryansppl: I'm so sorry you had to feel that! It hurts me to think you were so hurt you[re] shaking... i am so sorry jodi

So yes, apparently Travis did make JA shake - not from fear, not from hurt, but from searing, unmitigated RAGE.
jmv.

I was going to bring up something about the 'shaking chihuahua' image and your post reminded me.

My Chihua/Corgi mix does do the shaking thing occasionally. But not out of fear. Either he is cold, OR he is really angry at our German Shepherd for taunting him with one of their toys. When she gets a hold of one of his stuffies and leans down in front of his face,and playfully yet tauntingly teases him with it, he sometimes get so angry at her that he just sits and shakes. When I take it from her and give it back, he stands over it and continues to shake for while, not letting that anger go.

And the reason he shakes is because he KNOWS he is powerless and cannot really do anything about it when this 90 lb Shepherd messes with him. He has made that mistake before and learned the lesson.

So I agree that Jodi's 'shaking' was more out of rage, powerlessness and frustration than out of fear. Even her convo described above, about finding texts between TA and other women would not be 'fear' of Travis. It was anger and frustration and powerlessness because he had already made it clear that he was moving on.

someone posted on the previous thread a book on the malignant narcissist. i was reading it until 2am. very interesting. it describes jodi arias to a tee. my cousin said the trial will probably go on for another month. after the recross they have to bring on the witnesses which will be really interesting, and the experts. ms arias on the stand admitted she did something terribly wrong to travis alexander but on jvm, via her friend bryan carr, if he can be believed, said she expects a mistrial and then a retrial which will give her 5 yrs. probation, "the prosecutor has it wrong" i think she will be convicted but in her mind will never think she's guilty, she will think she's being persecuted. i hope she is kept away from people forever so this can never happen to anyone else.
Don't listen to this idiot. He's a leach looking for his 15 min. of fame, and that was before Juan decimated her on cross on Thurs. Carr also said that in the retrial she will only be charged with manslaughter, and that is how she will get 5 years with time served. No way in h*ll would they ever just recharge her with manslaughter when she was ready to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, and that's ignoring all the premeditation evidence, and there is no evidence that Travis was a pedophile or ever abused her.

AZ in June is minimum 102-105F (minimum) in the early afternoon to early evening. The interior of ANY car not garaged but sitting in the sun all day would be infinitely hotter than that. You can get seriously burned if you're not careful.

Forget the water, NO ONE would put expensive electronics or toiletries in a car that's been outside under the sun - until the start it up and cool it off. Or are leaving right that minute.

Especially a car with a trunk full of GAS CANS. How stupid and dangerous. I think the fumes can ignite at a lower temperature than the liquid fuel... yikes.

That said, it explains why she hauled all of her junk into Travis' for a less-than-24-hour stop... But of course, she says she loaded her car up at around 2pm, right? Ugh.
Absolutely true regarding the heat. It is unbearable, imo. Yes, forget leaving anything electronic, cosmetics, aerosol cans, etc. in the car.....let alone gas cans??? Thankfully nothing exploded. I also doubt she loaded anything of value into the car at 2:00pm when she actually wasn't out of the house until approximately 6:00pm.

:eek:

I just went through the photos taken of them in the 1:40 hour prior to his 5:30 death.

I have 4 photos with Time sequence stamps that she deleted I enhanced with my Photoshop.

1:42:53 1st Photo Her nude on her back. She used the timer, she took this of herself. He is asleep

1:44:00 2nd Photo is of her bent over, nude (her bottom if you know what I mean) SHE TOOK THIS HERSELF, HE COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THIS, he was asleep

1:44:50 3rd Photo in the sequence is him, ASLEEP, nude on the bed 50 seconds later. Once enhanced he is 100% asleep, she took it from a few feet away and back near his shoulder, standing to the side of the bed

1:47:15 4th Photo in the sequence is him, he woke up, he turned to the camera, and he looks startled and not happy that she is taking photos.

all of these were in unallocated clusters of the camera and deleted. So 100% he did not take the nudes of her, she took them as he was asleep, she took a picture of him asleep 1:44:50.

All shower sequence photos of him when I study them are photos of a Killer telling him where to put your arms honey, ok, cross your arms over your chest...10 seconds later, ok stand against the shower under the water with your arms up.

SHE was sizing him up big time for the best way, the best spot to plunge the knife in. Not easy when you are holding a camera standing up, so she has him sit. Then she has him sitting down, legs crossed in a position he can't move fast in for sure.. sitting in the shower bottom, wet with your LEGS crossed. Then she does it. I really think she was doing frame by frame in her last moment of "how best to do this"

I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE ALL HER PROTESTING THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW HIS CAMERA AND CAN'T OPERATE IT. THAT MEANS SHE CAN OPERATE IT. Thou doth protest. She also used the timer and staged all her own nudes. I can't find an internet copy of her in braids nude with a time stamp on it, but it occurs within seconds of the other one of her on her back, so again, she took them.

What is the significance of that???

So she's taking nude pictures of herself while he's asleep?

Did he even know she was there?

Who believes if they were going to have sex that day they went to bed first and waited until what? 200pm?

Aren't all the photos on the bed taken on top of the comforter? Or did I imagine that? Why is he asleep with no sheet over him?

Man, this is creepy.

I think I read on here that he had snot flowing out of his nose in the shower pic of his face. IS this true? I Don't see it. If it is true, why?

Remember the days of just wanting to be fresh? Life seems to be more complicated down there than it was when I was growing up in the sixties.

OMG, I grew up in the 50's/60's too. I can't imagine a 17 year old having anal sex. I can't imagine a 30 year old having anal sex. But,that is just me. I am not judging anyone that does, but 17 is a bit young to be so promiscous to me. jmo

I think I missed something?

Sorry, my reaction was based on a few blog-like posts from a website. The gist was that Travis is to blame for his demise, Arias is inoccent, and Juan Martinez is an idiot. I believe the person who wrote this post, is not very familiar with the case. They are posting their perceptions, and are not aware of the details.

This has probably been discussed, but I haven't had time to read all the back threads, so forgive me if it has already been said. According to AZ. law, the Judge can allow Juan to do a recross on Jodi. Hopefully this happens.

QUOTE:

"The judge may allow an opportunity for the opposing attorney to recross examine"

http://www.azcourts.gov/PublicServices/CriminalLaw.aspx

It reads in part:

After cross-examination, the attorney who originally called the witness may ask additional questions of the witness to clarify something touched on in the cross-examination. This is redirect examination. The judge may allow an opportunity for the opposing attorney to recross examine.

I believe AZLawyer said if Nurmi brings up something that has not yet been covered - that sounds like it's sort of the determining factor.
And with Arias' blathering on, we may have a pretty good chance!! YEA!!

An interesting read on stalking behavior.

http://www.esia.net/Common_Traits_of_Stalkers.htm

Won't take no for an answer

Has an obsessive personality

Above average intelligence

No or few personal relationships

Lack of embarrassment or discomfort at actions

Low self esteem

Sociopathic thinking

Has a mean streak

She has average intelligence at best IMO

She isn't lacking self esteem. She's a psychopath, which includes narcissism ....

It's my opinion she suffered a narcissistic injury so severe she felt the cause needed to be totally eliminated. Narcisstic rage is nothing to play with, especially in a psychopath.

Maybe she offered to do this for him earlier. So that load of wash was done while she was there and he knew she was there. She of course was the one who needed the sheets washed to erase her DNA from them since she supposedly hadn't been there for quite some time. More premeditation?

MOO

It could be very possible. Obviously one load was ready to be in the dryer or already in the dryer when she added the murder evidence to the washer. I could just as easily envision Travis wanting the sheets washed before he got into bed that night, however, she could have suggested and put them in there for the reason you stated.

MOO

I'm long past that demographic myself, but based on what I hear from young people on reality shows, they almost all think "manscaping" and grooming the pubic area to be mandatory.

Good grooming is always a good idea, a little trimming never hurt anyone;)

Unless you were on that jury you have no idea what went on in that jury room. They didn't volunteer for the job they were picked by both the prosecutor and the defense, so who's the idiots? She's afraid she's very afraid that is why her only appearance was once on TMZ where I'm sure they insured her safety and once on YouTube, and she stopped that when I guess someone told her that she could be found by her i.p. address.

End of story.

From the oblique angle of the chest stab wound and knowing she is a leftie, what is the probability that she was standing to his side? Any thoughts?

I've seen her write with both hands.

It reads in part:

After cross-examination, the attorney who originally called the witness may ask additional questions of the witness to clarify something touched on in the cross-examination. This is redirect examination. The judge may allow an opportunity for the opposing attorney to recross examine.

I believe AZLawyer said if Nurmi brings up something that has not yet been covered - that sounds like it's sort of the determining factor.
And with Arias' blathering on, we may have a pretty good chance!! YEA!!

What kind of defense was that anyway. What did he tell Jodi, just get up there and talk. Because that is what she did. Lazy defense if you ask me. What has he done to prepare a case. He asked her no questions, just let her ramble. And then on cross exam, he just said 'objection, asked and answered. I really do not like him or his demeanor. Very slobby if you ask me. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics