jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was saying that while Travis was shaving that day, JA was trying to talk him into the photo shoot...because she tried to say that Travis did not shave then which Juan clearly showed he had.

That may be true but I think JA was talking about the first photo session when he shaved for her and she told the detective about that.

It starts at 1730... JA says "it took alot of convincing 'prior' when he was shaving. I was like I got some ideas and they didn't turn out good....he liked it though because he used it for his profile picture on Myspace".

[video=youtube;FoUB2UzWjtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI[/video]

She was talking about one thing and the prosecuter was trying to say it took her alot of convincing on the day of the murder and that was not what she said. I understand what you are saying though.

For a couple of decades I was a paralegal and wrote many legal pleading first drafts for attorneys. As you all probably know, they don't do a lot of their work themselves. I can tell you right now that this is a sloppy, thrown together document which was not even proofread by a professional. He actually calls her "Jodi" in a couple of paragraphs-- a glaring error in terms of legalese. She was Ms. Arias on other pages.

This means it was very rushed and why would that be?

There's only one reason and that is that the DT or the accused is panicking. We all speculate how we think things are going. This plea offer is a -like demonstration of what a vicious non-repentant murderer does when cornered. Lash out savagely.

I'm delighted they don't things are going well and I hope the jury has a chance to see the plea offer (although I doubt they will see it).

Fascinating, and I picked up on that too. Nurmi also started out calling her "Jodi" during his direct and then switched to "Ms Arias". I'm wondering if the prosecution called him on it, and the judge told him to knock it off. I really dislike Nurmi (if you didn't know that already LoL). I think he's a sleeze. I've often stated that I KNOW he has to defend her, but he doesn't have to throw ethics out the window to do that does he? He can give her an adequate defense without being a total dirt bag can't he?

I won't even go into his personal habits LoL, that is "irrelevant" to the case. Suffice it to say I find him disgusting on many levels.

Interestingly enough one morning on the way to work this past week, there was a Ford Focus slightly ahead of me in the next lane. I was fixated on the trunk, thinking of what JA has testified to. I cannot fathom gas cans and bottled water sharing the same, close space. I also agree regarding the water, and it is also dangerous to drink from those plastic bottles if they have been overheated. No way would someone store a case of bottled water in the trunk during hot weather.

MOO

AZ in June is minimum 102-105F (minimum) in the early afternoon to early evening. The interior of ANY car not garaged but sitting in the sun all day would be infinitely hotter than that. You can get seriously burned if you're not careful.

Forget the water, NO ONE would put expensive electronics or toiletries in a car that's been outside under the sun - until the start it up and cool it off. Or are leaving right that minute.

Especially a car with a trunk full of GAS CANS. How stupid and dangerous. I think the fumes can ignite at a lower temperature than the liquid fuel... yikes.

That said, it explains why she hauled all of her junk into Travis' for a less-than-24-hour stop... But of course, she says she loaded her car up at around 2pm, right? Ugh.

I just went through the photos taken of them in the 1:40 hour prior to his 5:30 death.

I have 4 photos with Time sequence stamps that she deleted I enhanced with my Photoshop.

1:42:53 1st Photo Her nude on her back. She used the timer, she took this of herself. He is asleep

1:44:00 2nd Photo is of her bent over, nude (her bottom if you know what I mean) SHE TOOK THIS HERSELF, HE COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THIS, he was asleep

1:44:50 3rd Photo in the sequence is him, ASLEEP, nude on the bed 50 seconds later. Once enhanced he is 100% asleep, she took it from a few feet away and back near his shoulder, standing to the side of the bed

1:47:15 4th Photo in the sequence is him, he woke up, he turned to the camera, and he looks startled and not happy that she is taking photos.

all of these were in unallocated clusters of the camera and deleted. So 100% he did not take the nudes of her, she took them as he was asleep, she took a picture of him asleep 1:44:50.

All shower sequence photos of him when I study them are photos of a Killer telling him where to put your arms honey, ok, cross your arms over your chest...10 seconds later, ok stand against the shower under the water with your arms up.

SHE was sizing him up big time for the best way, the best spot to plunge the knife in. Not easy when you are holding a camera standing up, so she has him sit. Then she has him sitting down, legs crossed in a position he can't move fast in for sure.. sitting in the shower bottom, wet with your LEGS crossed. Then she does it. I really think she was doing frame by frame in her last moment of "how best to do this"

I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE ALL HER PROTESTING THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW HIS CAMERA AND CAN'T OPERATE IT. THAT MEANS SHE CAN OPERATE IT. Thou doth protest. She also used the timer and staged all her own nudes. I can't find an internet copy of her in braids nude with a time stamp on it, but it occurs within seconds of the other one of her on her back, so again, she took them.

What is the significance of that???

An interesting read on stalking behavior.

http://www.esia.net/Common_Traits_of_Stalkers.htm

Won't take no for an answer

Has an obsessive personality

Above average intelligence

No or few personal relationships

Lack of embarrassment or discomfort at actions

Low self esteem

Sociopathic thinking

Has a mean streak

I just cannot get how she comes away from this carnage with 2 cut fingers
and that is all--Although those cuts could have happened when her hand slipped while stabbing Travis. Are there photos of those cut fingers anywhere?

I do not think the gunshot wound came first. The CNN special said he would have been incapacitated by that shot. How do we explain the blood thru the hall and in the sink?

The spot where the carpet is soaked in blood must have been where she slit his throat. Someone mentioned she got him to sit on the shower floor, and that is when she stabed him in the chest, rupturing his lung,then going into the bathroom to clear his lungs of blood, she continued stabbing him in the back.

He was trying to get away, fell out of weakness, that is when she slit his throat.

WTH she needed to shoot him in the face is beyond me, but I suppose that came last.

This is the only way she could have done that much damage to Travis and walk away with 2 cut fingers and NO other bruises or scrapes--it's like she had a bio-hazard suit for moments just like this.

Ok, I am going ask and see if anyone knows. JA said Travis didn't like hair. that why she got a brazilian.....but I seem to remember her saying she was nervous wondering what Travis would think of her wax job. And he was manscaped......however I just have a feeling that this was not the first time she had a brazilian....so perhaps she didn't like hair and got him to manscape. I would love to know from her previous men if she was cleaned or not. And if Travis was manscaped before meeting her. Was anything like this mentioned/discussed???

I have been married 52 years so I am not up on what young men do these days below their belts....have heard of tattooing and piercing though....ewwwwwww.

I'm long past that demographic myself, but based on what I hear from young people on reality shows, they almost all think "manscaping" and grooming the pubic area to be mandatory.

I still am behind on watching all of yesterday's cross examination and was just wondering: Regarding the shower photo of Travis that shows him with a shocked, surprised expression on his face, was this brought out in the trial yesterday? I was just curious as to what JA's excuse would be for that one.
In this group of photos, it's the one with the 5:27:18 time stamp.
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/SoulShynz9293/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg

How did she kill him so fast? There is 2 mins between he sitting photo and the dragging photo. I don't get how she did that so fast!

Yes, here's another one for the motive pile----the trip. She hadn't seen him for what? 6 weeks? That had to make her frantic that he was in Mesa unsupervised. And he hadn't missed her, obviously, because he didn't go up there to see her in all that time. Cancelled on her.

There she was in her itty bitty bedroom at grandma's house, just boiling.

She's still boiling now, in her itty bitty cell. (It's smaller than TAs closet, ya know. LOL)

My favorite was, "That's a compound question." Does she not realize it's her attorneys who are suppose to object?????

She is such a snarky brat, makes me want to smack her.

Any water sitting in the trunk of 100 plus degree car, is going to be extremely hot!!! You wouldn't want to drink it, or wash with it, besides where did she have room for it in the trunk in addition to the gas cans and her luggage???
It wasn't a large size car, IIRC.

The trunk of a Focus is pretty small. I've had more than one occasion where I had less trunk than I thought.

iirc it is the SA that moved the trial into LA.

I thought it was the "Dream Team" that insisted it be moved. I'll have to look it up.

What exactly is a Brazilian. I know it is a waxing of the pubic area, but it is complete, or only partial or what? tia

It is complete. (I know this from Sex and the City. LOL.)

I'm sure JA made sure to mention this because a Brazilian leaves one as smooth as a pre-pubescent girl and JA thought it would make TA sound more like a pedophile.

I can't believe some people would go so far as to mock Travis death. What happened to respect for the dead? Travis is the victim, and deserves justice.

I think I missed something?

Do we know he did that and not her? I have been thinking she was the one who did all the laundering, not him. I very well could have missed testimony that points to him doing it.

Travis could have very well put those sheets in the washer. I don't think he would have unless he thought she was leaving for good. He may have walked her downstairs with the sheets and threw them in the washer and went back upstairs to take a shower. Jodi never lived there so he was use to doing his own laundry. jmo

Good thing she didn't do that. More chances of not getting fried. Bet she was convinced that her stupid battered woman, sex slave idea was going to work for sure.
If you read her attempted plea deal from 2 years ago, she's been planning this one for the last two years.

I just cannot get how she comes away from this carnage with 2 cut fingers
and that is all--Although those cuts could have happened when her hand slipped while stabbing Travis. Are there photos of those cut fingers anywhere?

I do not think the gunshot wound came first. The CNN special said he would have been incapacitated by that shot. How do we explain the blood thru the hall and in the sink?

The spot where the carpet is soaked in blood must have been where she slit his throat. Someone mentioned she got him to sit on the shower floor, and that is when she stabed him in the chest, rupturing his lung,then going into the bathroom to clear his lungs of blood, she continued stabbing him in the back.

He was trying to get away, fell out of weakness, that is when she slit his throat.

WTH she needed to shoot him in the face is beyond me, but I suppose that came last.

This is the only way she could have done that much damage to Travis and walk away with 2 cut fingers and NO other bruises or scrapes--it's like she had a bio-hazard suit for moments just like this.

Travis fought back as hard as he could, but I believe he was badly hurt from the very first moment, and didn't fight back much only because he was not able.
RIP Travis

Note to self..if I ever date a sociopath/psychopath...remember to let them think they are breaking up with me. i.e ..".I am so sorry that I continue to make you unhappy . I definitely understand why you need to find a better relationship." I wish you the best"

A friend of mine did this and she is alive and well.

From the oblique angle of the chest stab wound and knowing she is a leftie, what is the probability that she was standing to his side? Any thoughts?

How did she kill him so fast? There is 2 mins between he sitting photo and the dragging photo. I don't get how she did that so fast!

I wish they would do a computer generated re-enactment of it.

I've been going over many of the texts from April/May 2008... Travis was one angry fellow (for good reason, in my mind).

Then I read JA's long letter (written in mid-May, 2008 I believe) - WOW... it is chilling. More on that later if I don't get sidetracked. :)

One little potential discovery I made was in an IM/chat exchange between JA and Ryan Burns. JA describes confronting Travis about cheating, even though they were no longer bf/gf. Telling Ryan she read emails and/or when through Travis' phone - who assured her he had no interest in (whomever).

ryansppl: oh when you confronted him you told him you knew
ryansppl: and saw all those texts
ryansppl: I'm so sorry you had to feel that! It hurts me to think you were so hurt you[re] shaking... i am so sorry jodi

So yes, apparently Travis did make JA shake - not from fear, not from hurt, but from searing, unmitigated RAGE.
jmv.

Keep in mind that Jodi needed another man to move on to.

Time was running out. Travis was over and done with her, and she was on her way to being exposed as a leach, *advertiser censored* and psycho to PPL and the Mormon church. The rich garden of naive men with some money would be compromised and dry up.

Jodi left a dull life with DB for a chance of the good rich life with Travis. She had hit bottom, she she was twenty eight years old and, living at her grandparents.

She was playing the psychopath's game of everyone's picking on me- it's not my fault. Ryan had to be it for her for now. She had to be a victim for him to rescue. Maybe her only other option was what Gus Scercy had to offer, and I bet that his price was going to be more than a cellphone.

Oh that reminds me of her other story ... Where to woke up to find Travis had penetrated her and was engaged in sex.

Huge lie IMO.... Unless she's the soundest sleeper in the world or its like tossing a hot dog down a hallway ..... IYNWIM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members