jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to me he is saying " oh no you didn't" like this fight is on, i just feel like he was not a scared man but was ready to fight it out with her... I do believe at this moment whatever weapon of choice she was using he saw it!

raised four boys had four brothers and I have seen that look plenty when they have been wronged... Jmo though... Oh and I have warned my single boys of these types!!!

Love being able to talk about this my peeps think I'm a little obsessed about it... But its disturbing to me in so many levels!

Speaking as a mother of a son.... Jodi is terrifying, preparing mine the best I possibly can to avoid her type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commercial break: I know I'm intoxicated with two glasses of Zinfandel and a gorgeous red rock sunset in front of me and my ipad but I just wanted to say what a pleasure it's been following this trial with such intelligent, thoughtful, curious and downright amazing people.

Hard to say anything about this horrific event has been a "pleasure" but you know what I mean.

I'm honored to be a member of this distinguished group.

So...thank you!!! :rocker:

We know what you mean, and thank you, for your great posts, in and out of the court house. :heartbeat:

Is it me or does anyone else think it's odd that JA arrived, TA was up, he talked about or wanted sex, she tells him she's tired and he says

Okie dokey we will just go to sleep????

Just does not seem to fit with all the other sex stuff we have heard about.

I wonder if she even arrived when she says she did. can't remember if there is any evidence she in fact did arrive around 4 am, or he was already in bed and it was she who was on his computer.
I'm thinking this was more likely, and if he did get angry while at the computer, this was why.

It did look like he was freshly manscaped didn't it?
I'd guess it was a personal choice of his.
I would (think) a man that had no interest in it would flat out say no way.

I don't believe he "didn't like hair".
From my experience men that don't like hair don't have ANY!
Armpits , head, chest and legs included.
JMO

i also think this shows the age range for them. being bare is something that has happened in the last 10-15 years. not trying to be graphic, but im 28 and along w all my friends, thats just the way we keep ourselves. having a bush just reminds me of playboys from back in the day. jmo

I just posted the same thing about the redness around his eyes. Yes, now that you mention it, left lip does look swollen. What is nasal d/c?

Right, none of them together.

This is the picture the prosecutor should have the Jury looking at during his close.

Sorry. Nasal discharge. Left nostril. Snot to be blunt..It looks clear.... like after a little kid got water up his nose in the pool.
I see it most people dis agree with me. So I may be seeing things.

It wasn't. Remember the "I was asleep in the chair" story where he pulled her pants of and gave her oral? It was on the sex audio. She had a fresh Brazilian then too.
FWIW.

Oh that reminds me of her other story ... Where to woke up to find Travis had penetrated her and was engaged in sex.

Huge lie IMO.... Unless she's the soundest sleeper in the world or its like tossing a hot dog down a hallway ..... IYNWIM

so, this case is really getting to me.. yesterday morning i awoke from an incredibly frightening dream about j.a. (she was trying to bite me!) - and this afternoon i awoke from my nap with a jolt thinking "she was trying to get pregnant!!" .. ugh!!!!!

i'm going (to do my best) to make tomorrow a jodiless day...

Boy, reading that whole text from Travis to JA . . . I am really struck by how well he nailed her. JM almost could read just that text in his final summation and nothing else. He talks about her lack of human emotion, her sick agenda, the fact that she doesn't care {about anybody else}, and how evil he thinks she is. Doesn't that cover it entirely? All these days of testimony, all our pages & pages & pages of discussion, and there it all is in a nutshell.

In my opinion, I think her saying that Travis said,
"I can't feel my legs", was probably correct.

As the old saying goes, truth can be found in the lies. Sadly, I think this is one of them.

The "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****", wouldn't surprise me either. Probably screaming this during one of the many stabs he was receiving.

This makes me ill.

ITA. The diminished sensation in the legs would be consistent with the stab wound to the chest, puncturing the subclavian which supplies the lower half of the body and the hemothorax.

I think she mirrors though. I don't think it was Travis screaming "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****, I think it was JA screaming "*advertiser censored*** kill you you son of a b****. I think the first blow took him by surprise, and that he was very quickly semi-incapacitated. I doubt he was screaming obscenities at her. MOO.

We don't believe a word she says, so why are we believing

1) He wanted her to visit that night

2) He even knew she was coming over

3) He was happy to see her

4) They had sex together

Is there anything other than her word that is proof of any of this?

LOL. Or standing up for what is right! I wish the Arizona girl who killed her baby or gave him away in San Antonio ( I think she killed him), the baby Gabriel case, anyway....I wish she had been tried in Texas. She got nothing for that! I think Arizona will get it right with JA. I sure do like JM. Just never want him after me! Ha.

It is Florida that has the insane jurors. Very liberal state.

"Liberal state"? Was that a joke?

The big cities in the southeast (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach) tend to be more a little more liberal, but not the state as a whole.

It's a swing state, with Republicans and Democrats fairly evenly matched.

Why did Arias dig in on the whole "I didn't have to talk him into taking the photos this time"/shaving point in Thursday afternoon's testimony?

Because JA was talking about taking pictures of TA shaving and that she had to talk him into taking those pictures. Later he liked them and put them on his blog and they are still there. The prosecuter made it sound like she was talking about the night of the murder, which she wasn't. She was talking about an earlier event.

Can't imagine someone coming up with that idea. Maybe there was soap on the floor too and she slid him across, not necessarily on purpose. As to the camera...by the time she dumped everything in the washer she was in an extreme hurry to get out before roomies might show up and catch her.
I was thinking Bout this earlier too...what's under the bathroom in the house? Wouldn't water have dripped downstairs?

And..another gross thought...maybe there really was a rope...but she used it to drag him by the neck, making the neck cut even deeper than it was. Was there anything from the medical examiner saying that the neck wound was that deep because of the knife cut?

Don't know how to 'bold' on my iPad, but "when all your friends don't like your girlfriend, there is a reason" is one of the truest things ever said. I've been on both sides of that situation and I just don't know why it's so hard to get.

Don't forget your parents (especially mom). They seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to bad relationships.

We don't believe a word she says, so why are we believing

1) He wanted her to visit that night

2) He even knew she was coming over

3) He was happy to see her

4) They had sex together

Is there anything other than her word that is proof of any of this?

I don't believe the first 3. I think the 4th happened because he stripped his bed and had the sheets in the wash very soon there after.

Why would they have fingerprinted them? It's obvious to me no one climbed on them.

They typically dust where people normally touch... Not the entire house floor to ceiling.

And she never told her hidden gun lie until a year or two later. So they had no reason to fingerprint that area. JMO

I was thinking Bout this earlier too...what's under the bathroom in the house? Wouldn't water have dripped downstairs?

And..another gross thought...maybe there really was a rope...but she used it to drag him by the neck, making the neck cut even deeper than it was. Was there anything from the medical examiner saying that the neck wound was that deep because of the knife cut?

Yes, knife wound. No rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads