jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reviewing a lot of the testimony, it continues to amaze me how much her demeanor and personality change at random. Simply cray.

Bizarre right? It's like she's not sure who she is and doesn't know how to act.

I was considering the premeditation angle.
If she packed them because she knew she was going to see Travis - there is premeditation.

Excellent point!!

I was considering the premeditation angle.
If she packed them because she knew she was going to see Travis - there is premeditation.

I think the whole photo CD thing is a complete fabrication. IMO

After reviewing a lot of the testimony, it continues to amaze me how much her demeanor and personality change at random. Simply cray.

ITA! I bet she's back to having the little side ponytail going on again Monday! It's going to be plainly obvious to the jury when she goes right back to being cooperative and responsive to Nurmi. I bet her memory improves by Monday too!

Yeah, you and minor4th basically brought me back down to earth (and reality) after my 'Eureka!' (not to be confused with Yreka) moment.
(sigh) :floorlaugh:

Cooler heads do prevail...

But I bet she sure would enjoy sending LE on a hunt for the fictitious spot where she dumped the gun.

I think it was in the first phonecall with Flores that she said "did you find the weapon." The only reason she would ask that is if she knew it was gone never to be found. And the knife went with it. No way did she leave it behind.

Has anyone discussed or heard anything about the other items that were stolen from JA's grandparent's house other than the gun? I know what the items were and I was wondering if the police had looked into whether those items had been pawned. That might explain her weird deposit amounts.

Has anyone discussed or heard anything about the other items that were stolen from JA's grandparent's house other than the gun? I know what the items were and I was wondering if the police had looked into whether those items had been pawned. That might explain her weird deposit amounts.

I don't know, but they should also check Matt's house or tent or wherever it is he was laying his head.

Bizarre right? It's like she's not sure who she is and doesn't know how to act.

ITA!! As evidenced by her statement that 'somebody' told her she should send a card to TAs Grandmother and the friend who told her she had left a message with TA when they couldn't contact JA and that maybe JA should let him know she was ok so she did......after he was dead.

I don't think so. For one thing, I think this is the first time she has told anyone, other than her lawyers, that she disposed of the gun in the desert (although one might have logically assumed that without her saying it). Also, the amount of desert between Mesa and Utah would be impossible to search without more specific, and reliable, information.

Wouldn't that be something if Juan came out with the actual gun during his rebuttal case?!

You bring up a good point, though.

Jodi knows where she threw that gun. If that were really Travis' gun, don't you think Jodi would have given up the location to her lawyers and the police by now?

Busted!

When the threads get long I think people scroll past questions assuming somebody already answered when in fact nobody did. Stay hopeful!!!!!! Nobody hates you!!!!! :seeya:

:) You rock!

The fact that Travis was playing the field before committing to a true Mormon relationship is indesputable ... but men of all religions play the field, if they can get away with it, until they meet a woman that has the same values. He, and all men like him, shouldn't do that. Travis stumbled as a Mormon when he met Jodi, but that didn't mean he couldn't get up and run with it ... marry a Mormon virgin. That fact does not mean that he was abusive. Travis appears to have had every intention of marrying within the Mormon religion, and it's unfortunate for Jodi that he sexually experimented with her when he had no intension of marrying her. It's not like this was her first walk through the Red Light District (the divorced guy). Jodi shouldn't have been such an easy "three hole wonder" if she wanted someone like Travis - but she didn't know better when she first got into it. She had her foot in the door but it was slammed shut as soon as her sexual interests became well known. Did Gus know her before Travis ... was she a "hand me down"?

I'm always a day late and a dollar short LoL. I'm madly trying to catch up on the last thread, and all of a sudden the quote button disappears. Then I know I'm REALLY behind. :gasp: :panic:

I'm not sure but I also wonder about her camera. Was it ever found or did she burn that in the desert too?

Among many others I've posed today. As I said before, maybe people just hate me. :)

Stop that! I already feel guilty for changing your mind earlier... I think my post was left behind (threads changed quickly this time!)... but your avatar makes me feel like apologizing for anything. hehe...

I didn't answer yet because I don't know exactly without looking it up. I know the .25 was stolen, $30 on JA's desk or dresser, some sort of portable stereo or DVD player... that's all I remember.

There were signs of forced entry iIrc, and while the small pistol was stolen, LE considered the burglary 'suspect' because it was the ONLY gun stolen, yet there were 3-4 other (better) guns in the cabinet right next to the .25. On top of that cabinet was a huge pile of quarters - and they weren't touched (covered with dust).

JA arrived at the house when the police were there, and told 2 stories about her laptop. One: (this one the responding officer testified to early on in the trial - you can look it up and watch it if you want to!) - that she cleverly and conveniently 'hid' her laptop under clothes in a hamper on her floor... 'just in case' someone decided to break in and rob the house. Two: (she testified to herself 2 days ago) that she had her laptop with her - and *always* had her laptop with her, basically dismissing the prior story and what she apparently told to police.

IIrc, I think the policeman testified that she showed him the hidden laptop under clothes. I seem to recall seeing a photo, too, but keep forgetting to try to find it. We did see police photos of the house and 'crime scenes' (gun case, etc.) in various rooms... but I'm not sure where they would be - except in the video of the trial during that testimony. It was one of the first few days of trial, I *think*. I'm not sure...

That's all I can give you off the top of my head.

HTH! :)

I'm always a day late and a dollar short LoL. I'm madly trying to catch up on the last thread, and all of a sudden the quote button disappears. Then I know I'm REALLY behind. :gasp: :panic:

I have had so many problems with the website lately. I posted about it earlier today but the post disappeared. Ironic. :)

Of many guns, only the 25mm was stolen, a DVD player, 30-40 dollars from JAs room. There may be more that I've forgotten. It was a really lame robbery.

I'm not sure but I also wonder about her camera. Was it ever found or did she burn that in the desert too?

All of the stolen items were what I would call big ticket items for pawning. She could have pawned them in the areas where she made those deposits.

Yeah, you and minor4th basically brought me back down to earth (and reality) after my 'Eureka!' (not to be confused with Yreka) moment.
(sigh) :floorlaugh:

Cooler heads do prevail...

Still - did they make the effort to find it - this hunt might be interesting to the jury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro