jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definite possibility...

Initially, I think she was stringing the 'extortion' out in dribs and drabs as the Cancun trip approached.

Then, as he wasn't responding as per her dictates, she began to really crank it up by mid-May.

He still wouldn't see it her way, so she escalated the blackmail again.

I've always thought so.

By the time June rolls around, she shows up on the 4th to re-hook him on the freaky sex, but this time she has a contingency plan. And when there's still no Cancun invite, and it's clear to JA that to Travis she will never be anything more than the occasional booty call and tri-orifice marvel (or insert your choice of colorful euphemism), well...

For those mathematically inclined, let us quantify thusly:

(Knife + Gun)*Woman_Scorned > Fury_Of_Hell*Steroids

I agree 100%. I think this is why Travis' text messages to her in May show so much pain and hurt in them...because if you are wrongly accused of being a pedophile, by someone who's supposed to be your friend, nothing would be more hurtful or a bigger betrayal, IMO. I think Travis quickly saw he was going to have to go on the defense for what she was threatening him with, and his anger was likely over the top. I think that's why his messages are somewhat cryptic...he sure didn't want to write the words "you've accused me of being a pedophile" in his messages!

So everybody...how do you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel today??

Stay tuned for the Nurmi & Jodi show! :anguish:

At this moment I feel great.

After the Nurmi Jodi show , which I'm sure will include lots of trashing Travis, I will be angry and full of rage and ready to drink but until then :)

I agree 100%. I think this is why Travis' text messages to her in May show so much pain and hurt in them...because if you are wrongly accused of being a pedophile, by someone who's supposed to be your friend, nothing would be more hurtful or a bigger betrayal, IMO. I think Travis quickly saw he was going to have to go on the defense for what she was threatening him with, and his anger was likely over the top. I think that's why his messages are somewhat cryptic...he sure didn't want to write the words "you've accused me of being a pedophile" in his messages!

:waitasec: Why exactly do you believe she accused him of being a pedophile back in May 2008??

I relistened to the you tube of Jodi with Flores where she is adamant that she was not at Travis' on June 4. Flores comments that someone saw her, a neighbor. To this Jodi replies that blah, blah, blah when she was there in the past her hair was always platinum blonde. That sounds like premeditation to me (colored her hair dark for this visit so she wouldn't be recognized).

Ok i just dwñld tap talk so yippie i wont miss today

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Good morning everyone :) well I really can't think of any way Nurmi can undo what has been done by Juan Martinez. He destroyed every lie JA told. OH WOW I just had a thought, I really hope Nurmi does not keep her up there forever again! I wonder if they/JA and KN have only a certain amount of time, like maybe an hour ????

I relistened to the you tube of Jodi with Flores where she is adamant that she was not at Travis' on June 4. Flores comments that someone saw her, a neighbor. To this Jodi replies that blah, blah, blah when she was there in the past her hair was always platinum blonde. That sounds like premeditation to me (colored her hair dark for this visit so she wouldn't be recognized).

Yep Yep I was hoping JM would have played it again but it's ok there was so many lies to cover it would have taken all year to get to them all and I think JA has been given to much time as it is. She needs to be gone IMO

PS.jpg

What to watch for in the [JA] trial today

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/04/what-youll-be-watching-today-jodi-arias-trial

Based on this HLN article, looks like HLN is going to carry the trial live, same as IS would have!?

I totally agree with you. She lacks any emotion I would expect from one recounting their abuse. IME its something beyond your own control. Recounting it you're reliving it too. I said as much at the time but another DV survivor strongly disagreed so maybe lack of emotion isn't as uncommon as I personally believe and have experienced? ;) (Just FWIW)

Unfortunately there were two women stricken from the jury who'd experienced domestic violence. I hope dismissing them wasn't a mistake.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/12/20/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-murder-trial-jury-selected-sworn

In fact, she testified that one of her FIRST thoughts as she 'came to' driving with the desert was that HER life was pretty much over....no mention that Travis Alexander's life WAS over. Disgusting.

Good morning everyone :) well I really can't think of any way Nurmi can undo what has been done by Juan Martinez. He destroyed every lie JA told. OH WOW I just had a thought, I really hope Nurmi does not keep her up there forever again! I wonder if they/JA and KN have only a certain amount of time, like maybe an hour ????

My guess is at the very least an entire day ( with az court, 3 hours ) of JA and Nurmi trashing Travis some more ( makes me sick ) JMO

Yes. She often speaks of her "reputation". If she couldn't have Travis she was going for another PPL target who looked successful to her, Ryan. She couldn't have Travis around spreading "rumors" and ruining her "reputation". And by the way detective there are no receipts of me ever being in Arizona that day!

I bet a psychopath relies pretty heavily on their reputation, because if people know what they're like, how are they going to get close enough to manipulate them?

I find it interesting that most of the time when JM refers to the gas cans, he will say "the gas cans that you CLAIM were in the trunk of the car." Wonder what he's going to bring out about that.

Is anyone else besides me tired of gas cans being involved in these high profile murder trials??? Geeezzz.

:floorlaugh:

The State's belief is that she took the gas cans so she would not have to buy gas in AZ and the third can was for kerosene which indicates she planned on burning items after the murder. All to premeditation. jmo

I am always willing to cut people some slack when they do stupid things under stress, because I have certainly done some stupid things myself. :floorlaugh:

It's the totality of her story that doesn't add up. The trip going so far out of her way, the coverup afterwards, the stalker behavior, and of course the lieslieslieslies -- if I look at one thing, I could (maybe) buy it, but not everything together.

It gets me that so far at least, no one has shown Travis being so controlling, manipulative & abusive towards anyone else. So he just came out of the box a fully formed abuser? He didn't practice with anyone else? After all, we know JODI had plenty of practice with HER behavior.
That argument doesn't always ring true, unfortunately. My ex was abusive towards me but he never exhibited any of the same tactics with his first wife (like stalking, threats of violence or death, suicide threats, etc.). However, an overwhelming majority of abusers have certain personality traits like an expectation of entitlement, a sense of superiority, rigid definitions of gender roles, a contempt for the opposite sex, passive aggressive anger, control issues, etc. No matter who they are engaged with it is very difficult for an abuser to hide these flaws even if they're not outwardly abusive to their current partner.

Travis could be cocky - which I personally find rather endearing. There is nothing I can find though in any of his writings, in any account of friends and family, or even in Jodi's testimony consistent with an abusive personality. Just the opposite, literally. No sense of possession or control of Jodi, no seeking to make the relationship permanent very quickly, no stalking behaviors when she moved back to Cali, no threats of suicide if she left him, no checking her phone and hacking her online accounts, no following her, no warning guys off her...wow, Jodi really does fit the bill! ;)

I totally agree. ABSOLUTE garbage TV.

Almost every channel has some garbage reality show.

(With that said, yes, I watch Real Housewives of...wherever.:what:)

We only wish it was an hour! I am being very selfish right now, because I have to take my dad for chemo tomorrow and I'll be gone all day. I am hoping that he takes at least today and tomorrow, so I won't miss the the good stuff. Numi and JA both get on my last nerve. (and 1st nerve too)

Also I am changing the subject for a min. to ask what BBM stands for?

Beth Karas looks beautiful today in red. Love, love, love me some Beth Karas

I bet a psychopath relies pretty heavily on their reputation, because if people know what they're like, how are they going to get close enough to manipulate them?

They only view themselves through external input, having no sense of real self.

Therefore their reputation is their identity. Everything they do or say is has to do with how others see them (or how the jodis perceive others are seeing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela