jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really a PI?.Why do you say he did not have sex with all the pics.Also do you think this was a ritual murder.Thanks Rach.

I dont think they had sex on june 4,,,if she snuck in on him and took his photos of him ( one sleeping ,,the other just waking up ) and then took photos of herself while he was downstairs , and thought she was going to hope mimi saw them or send them to mimi making it look like they was ,,,i havent seen any actual sex act photos yet so,,,its like that photo of prez obama shooting a rifle,,the press can say " presedent shoots deer on whitehouse lawn" and show the photo as proof,,yes he shot a rifle but did he shoot a deer?,,ok ot there,,,speaking of cameras,,wheres any photos that jodi took during her multi state trip?

Media thread...hopeful one posted the exact post number a few pages back
Opps. Thanks! I didn't see it.

Does this mean I have to look at the pictures again to see the time stamp? If so, I don't want to do that :what:

This is a great point about her story, and which points to some more of her bad "scriptwriting." Her stories sound like they come right out of movies.

I don't have kids, but do have two nephews and I've shopped for clothing for them online. I can't say I've seen one store selling kids underwear with kids actually IN the underwear. Aside from that, you can't even post pictures of your own children without clothes on anywhere online because of the risk of it being seen as child *advertiser censored*. So, yea, she probably had recently seen an 80s movie about the old pervert next door with the collection of catalogs featuring little boys in undies and thought she would throw that in for good measure. She knows enough about technology to know that they could have gone on his computer to find out whether or not he had accessed CP, so that's why she decided to go with the catalog pictures.

Girl is a piece of... work. (feel free to substitute your own words for "work")

I just wish she'd been challenged on that... better yet, I hope she will be - somehow. I do think that JM is mindful of what she's done to Travis and his family (going so far as to preemptively threaten to destroy his legacy/memory if the state wouldn't allow her to plea to man 2 - and, obviously being refused - they're doing just that). :furious:

Obviously, convicting her (having justice done) is his utmost priority, but I think he may be trying to erase what the DT and JA have tried to put on Travis. I don't believe he'd compromise anything, though, if it undermined his case in any way. I think the family will be grateful to him no matter what.

I do hope that Travis comes out of this with most of his dignity restored. I really do.

Oh - I have several words I'd like to substitute for "work"... but they stay in my noggin. For now. :)

Yes Steely!!! JA is extremely dangerous for Emus!!!
:panic:

picture.php

You know exactly what he'll do bore us to death. With his long drawn out questions.
I DREAD listening to him again but ... I've bought myself 10 Heath bars to help comfort and soothe me whilst I listen to Nurmi drone again (much too soon) :rolleyes:.

Opps. Thanks! I didn't see it.

Does this mean I have to look at the pictures again to see the time stamp? If so, I don't want to do that :what:

You don't have to .. they were taken on the day and yes they were taken on Travis' camera and deleted and found in the camera in the washing machine :)

Check the media thread. Post 41 I believe. That link has most of the pictures from trial.

Sad that I know the post number but that's beside the point.

Those pictures have been removed by Photobucket....goes against their TOS~! :floorlaugh:

I DREAD listening to him again but ... I've bought myself 10 Heath bars to help comfort and soothe me whilst I listen to Nurmi drone again (much too soon) :rolleyes:.

I have to go to the dentist and I hate the dentist but would take his torture over Nurmi's.

Travis' sister says on her facebook that the trial is expected to go on until the first week of April.

I just wish she'd been challenged on that... better yet, I hope she will be - somehow. I do think that JM is mindful of what she's done to Travis and his family (going so far as to preemptively threaten to destroy his legacy/memory if the state wouldn't allow her to plea to man 2 - and, obviously being refused - they're doing just that). :furious:

Obviously, convicting her (having justice done) is his utmost priority, but I think he may be trying to erase what the DT and JA have tried to put on Travis. I don't believe he'd compromise anything, though, if it undermined his case in any way. I think the family will be grateful to him no matter what.

I do hope that Travis comes out of this with most of his dignity restored. I really do.

Oh - I have several words I'd like to substitute for "work"... but they stay in my noggin. For now. :)

I wish she would have been challenged on it as well. The problem is that there are so many holes in her story, that you have to pick your battles, I guess. It's disturbing to me that you can demonize a victim without having to prove your allegations, but I guess that would pose a problem for people who were actually acting in self defense, because there is not usually outside evidence. She is thoroughly abusing the justice system.

Exactly .. this is what I think. I also think she had originally thought she could tie him to the bed .. then realised 'OMG it's a sleigh bed', then she went to the garage and got some duct tape, and that was a stupid restraint too, Travis woke up and she just laughed it all off as a joke, then she annoyed him all afternoon by hanging around as long as possible wondering how she was going to get him restrained or in a vulnerable position, I think she pretended to leave and snuck back in.

Duct tape, and rope related, and were original ideas for restraining him to bed where she intended to torment him as she told him all the reasons he deserved to die.

Shower option 3.

So she took the luggage out to the car. Then snuck back in through the doggie door and surprised him in the shower. That picture of him in the shower with the water running down his face, is a look of shock IMO. As a matter of fact I wonder if he was stabbed there because his windpipe looks like he's taking a deep breath.

Wait... What is up with the duct tape thing? Did JA say why he had it on his arm? So confused.

I bet you on Monday morning, we will see a different Juan when Nurmi gets back up there. I believe there will be many objections from Juan, he won't let Nurmi go on and on like he did in cross. I am not looking forward to listening to Nurmi for days and days. Hopefully, the Judge will run a tighter ship on redirect. :please:

I'm sure this has been said before. Jodi's little tale of events required a great deal of planning. Did she hold a gun to TA's head from the time she got there? Those pictures of the day she murdered him look like a person with a gun to his head or pointed at him (can't prove that) and that it starts in the bedroom shots. There are mini tripods, she could take a picture of herself easily.

She's an evil person. TA didn't look happy at all.

Wait... What is up with the duct tape thing? Did JA say why he had it on his arm? So confused.

I read on another website that Travis used duct tape to attach a calorie burner or something similar to that to his arm. Have no idea if that's true.

You don't have to .. they were taken on the day and yes they were taken on Travis' camera and deleted and found in the camera in the washing machine :)

Thank you so much Mrs. G Norris! I appreciate it! I did not want to have look at them again and look for a time stamp. I never want to see those pictures again.

Everything that JA did is bizarre to me, but to take those types of pictures the day she killed him? Let's have sexy time and then I'm going to kill you. Was it the prosecution who brought those photos in or the defense?

Wonder if her grandpa did any target shoting practice? Could do some ballistics for proof of weapon idenity.

I'm sure this has been said before. Jodi's little tale of events required a great deal of planning. Did she hold a gun to TA's head from the time she got there? Those pictures of the day she murdered him look like a person with a gun to his head or pointed at him (can't prove that) and that it starts in the bedroom shots. There are mini tripods, she could take a picture of herself easily.

She's an evil person.

Evil is right. And agree on all the planning details, it's mind boggling. But imo a mini tripod wouldn't have been able to get as high over her as the perspective shown in the pigtail shot. And the time stamps are too close together to allow her to make any adjustments in framing and composition. I'm left with the conclusion Travis took those pics of her.

But didn't one of his friends say Travis was up all night trying to dispel evil spirits? Or was that another night?

Hello everyone. I have been reading here since 2008. I have learned so much and now I can finally contribute! Love websleuths.

Anyway,I thought Mr. Martinez did a great job. Proved her guilt to me as I didn't start following this case until the defendant got on the stand. I believe the jury will find her guilty, i think the probability that she will get the DP is high. I just wonder how Nurmi will try and recover the case on Monday.

I can't wait to talk more with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member