jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From twitter:

#jodiarias testimony convinces me that Travis never attacked her...if he was a violent man he would have killed HER long ago. #justifiably

she had blood on her hands and feet, no mention of her clothes, never a mention of her clothes what happened to her clothes

I'm entertaining the idea that she had long pants and a long sleeve shirt on OVER shorts and a tank top, knowing the outer clothes would be bloody after butchering Travis. She could then whip off the bloody clothes for the drive to Utah. If she threw her bloody outer outfit on the floor of the rental car it would explain why she had to dispose of the floor mats.

I think her long sleeve shirt was why Travis had none of her DNA under his nails. :twocents:

SHUT UP - "that's not what i am saying" - well Jodie - what exactly ARE you saying.

Great post " I think Willmott is sitting there job hunting."

Word games by Jodi Arias....

"No, I GOT off of him, but I wasn't grinding."

(Grrrr. Do we have a beotch slap smilie?)

I have a wonderful appetite now. Will have delicious pizza and fudge and toast to her demise.

Jodi: That's not what I'm saying...(even though that's what I said 5 minutes ago).

So much more comfortable hearing Juan talk about sexual things he is much less perverted seeming. I'm still shuddering from Nurmi sexual question.
JA is saying Ryan burns is full of crap lol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

This lying, evading, twisting and conniving is NOT helping her at all.

Mr. Burns is full of crap

um, yeah, Jodi, he is the one who is full of it.

Dang she can sleep straddling a man!!!

Mr Burns is full of crap. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members