jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! She just said Ryan is full of crap...WOW! The look at the defense table was PRICELESS! Hope someone got a screen shot. LOL!

It could be that he was full of crap...Jodi's perspective on Ryan.......OMG

Mr. Burns is full of crap!

But you lied to Leslie, to detective Flores, to your family, etc...etc...

You are telling us that Mr. Burns is full of crap!

Yes

:laughcry:

"Look, I'll lie about murdering a guy, but I won't lie about my sexual liaisons." - JA probably

The only thing she does more than "guess" is stab her ex boyfriend.

I cant remember the female DT lawyer name right now, but did you guys see her reaction when JA said the Ryan was full of crap?! Lol priceless!!!

She's not going to unravel. Nurmi will call lunch in 15 minute. She will then get a reprieve and a good coaching yet again.

I think she is unraveling...SHE just may not realize it but it is pretty obvious to me that this is not the same cocky, confident person who testified last week.

I wish they would not break for lunch.
<fingers crossed>

LOL I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I swear! I meant her only chance at being sent right to death row after she testifies is if her paid help claims she was born defunctional and wooden spoons are common motivators to kill. That will delay her death sentence.

Oh... now a new lie... she wasn't grinding on Ryan... she was sleeping on him with their genitals lined up while on the love sack..WOW!

I know, I was just joking. This is sogood, isn't it?

And her just saying Ryan was full of crap for what he testified to. Juan told her she is full of crap. It cannot seem to get any better, but oh, it will!

Hehe...all of us are continually being floored by Jodi's audacity and "litany of lies" all at the same time....

I would LOVE it if one of her defense attorneys said, "Jodi, Your on your own now" and they just got up and left. That would be EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03