jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulated the bishop too. Called Bishop Layton to find out if it was true that Travis was dead. Martinez calls her on her grieving ex-girlfriend act.

She corrects she was calling as a friend. Then states she wanted to know what he knew. Wow. She's actually admitting quite a bit - I'm not certain she realizes it.

Oh never mind. I'm wrong. We're back at her convenient memory block.

I think it's an act. I think she wants the jury to look at her as this meek little victim again. She realizes that being defiant and cocky isn't the way to win over the jury. I don't believe that she even knows how to be true to herself. She is manipulative and cunning. It's all an act, imo.

I believe it will get real after lunch and the monster will reveal herself fully.

Oh, she's correcting him and challenging Juan now. Tsk tsk

Although Jodi can only speak in a soft whisper today, she can STILL argue with Martinez continuously.

How would the bishop know the details of his murder. His death was still under investigation. he wouldn't have those details. Juan is bringing out her selfish side.

Lovesac sells sofas..or something like them...Google it..I thought Lovesacs were bean bags too.

TRUE! :) We have their modular sofa. You can configure it several different ways and add pieces later to change it further. We love it!

Quick break at work- heading down there in just over an hour OMg sounds amazing this am

I know, I was just joking. This is sogood, isn't it?

And her just saying Ryan was full of crap for what he testified to. Juan told her she is full of crap. It cannot seem to get any better, but oh, it will!

The most creative, twisted minds could not make this up or script this. Maybe Quentin Tarantino could .... nobody else... just WOW.

Somebody better call the ASPCA! Jodi's brain needs to be put on the endangered species list! All these memory lapses...her brain cells must be becoming extinct!

OH...she called the bishop to help her with her memory block.:floorlaugh:

Nurmi must have taped Jodi last Thursday and played her testimony to her. Her demeanor has changed significantly. She has now become a teensy-tiny frail, helpless woman who can barely speak above a whisper. PFFFFFT!

it's too bad she didn't stuff an onion in a kleenex so she could cry through this. a normal person who really killed a guy they loved, even in self defense, would be crying.

This is totally wrong for Nurmi to be testifying for her under the guise of making an objection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty