jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would not break for lunch.
<fingers crossed>

Me too!
Me too!
Me too!

When a guy starts to get hard his penis doesn't always shoot straight up. In tight pants it can go into an uncomfortable situation and so some adjusting is needed.
:laughcry:

As a verified male I can confirm this! :floorlaugh:

I think it's hilarious how she avoids simple questions ... her games don't work she should know that by now but no.

Wow, she wrote in her journal that she thought Daniel Freeman liked/was interested in her.

I think she is unraveling...SHE just may not realize it but it is pretty obvious to me that this is not the same cocky, confident person who testified last week.

I think it's an act. I think she wants the jury to look at her as this meek little victim again. She realizes that being defiant and cocky isn't the way to win over the jury. I don't believe that she even knows how to be true to herself. She is manipulative and cunning. It's all an act, imo.

Argh, I am in and out of meetings this morning so I hope I have not missed too much critical info but as far as I can tell, Juan is on fire and Jodi is squirming like a bug on a pin - at least from time to time, and more than she did last week. What a tale.

Am I hearing things or is she actually answering "yes" to most of these questions?

Did someone give her an electric shock on her belt?

So you just wanted information about the death so you could use it to lie about it later

She has changed today into little girl voice victim personality. Much less belligerent, albeit still totally manipulative.

Exactly, she wanted to get info from people so she could monitor whether she was a suspect and so she could tailor her story

Nurmi must have taped Jodi last Thursday and played her testimony to her. Her demeanor has changed significantly. She has now become a teensy-tiny frail, helpless woman who can barely speak above a whisper. PFFFFFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy