jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, she actually had to think about it for awhile to answer if she called 911 or not.

I believe it will get real after lunch and the monster will reveal herself fully.

OH, yea I am waiting for it. :rocker: I don't know if it will be today or not, but she won't hold up. Hard to hide the nature of the beast. :furious:

Wow, she wrote in her journal that she thought Daniel Freeman liked/was interested in her.

JA thinks every male is in love with her. I'm sure some part of her thinks JM is spending so much time questioning her because he wants to get to know her and then ask her out because she is IRRESTIBLE TO ALL MALES ALL THE TIME!

Manipulated the bishop too. Called Bishop Layton to find out if it was true that Travis was dead. Martinez calls her on her grieving ex-girlfriend act.

She corrects she was calling as a friend. Then states she wanted to know what he knew. Wow. She's actually admitting quite a bit - I'm not certain she realizes it.

Oh never mind. I'm wrong. We're back at her convenient memory block.

Manipulating the bishop... how very Mormon of her. Or whatever religion she had converted to at that moment in time. But of course she doesn't break any of the ten commandments, per her own word.

It is so obvious she was reschooled on how to be a timid vulnerable passive victim over the weeked. It has got to be killing her. I cannot stand her sniveling weak fake demeanor.

I'm going to miss tomorrow (DARN!). Does anyone think they will get to the murder tomorrow?

Annoying sidenote, why does Jean say all the Spanish names with an accent...EXCEPT for Arias???

Wilmott standing with arms crossed in front of judge at sidebar. Trying to protect herself.

I don't think she is being coached. I think that is the way she is.

I agree. Keep in mind that these personality types think they are smarter than the average bear, and are resistant to coaching because they don't need it. No one can tell them what to do. They are basically unhelpable. If that's a word.

:maddening: :maddening:

She said she called Gus...
June 11 not the day she killed him.

If she wants to fill in her blocked memory, why not turn yourself in, admit the self-defense and find out? Nice try, Jodi!

Dang, Just tuning in. Did she take a Xanax? Her demeanor has done a 180!!

Watching her unravel is priceless. I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen.

BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:seeya:

So good to see you my friend!!!!!!

I know it's great to see her trip up time and time again.

Sick Sick Sick Jodi calling his family after you MURDER him SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member