jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi swipes tear away as lunch recess is called. The swipe, across her throat area, looks like she's cutting her own throat. Lunch now!

She is toast. Speaking of which I'm going to get my pizza to eat in delight.

OMG!!!!!
She sent Travis grandma twenty Irises and a note with her prayers.....
How absolutely awful and twisted...poor grandma....

And something on top of that to add insult to injury -

It is said that Travis wanted to name his daughter (had he had one)- Iris

<modsnip>

Jodi just ran her hand under her neck in a slashing motion when noon recess is called.

Someone told her to get rid of the smug smile on the stand. I didn't see it all morning.

I hate the whine in her voice today!!!

"Yes" wahhhh

"No" wahhhhhhh

That is the progression when tangled up in the web of lies...

If Plan A unravels....Proceed to Plan B. Gag me.

Just tuned in to see we have the soft-spoken, sniffling, "remorseful" Jodi today. I may vomit!

Great timing! The jury get to think about Jodi sending the grandmother of the man she murdered flowers while they are at lunch.

Wow, I didn't think it could get better after Thursday. She is acting like a beat puppy. I get the feeling that she has pretty much given up and knows there is no hope for her. I'll bet she is rethinking her decision to take the stand. Not such a good idea after all, is it? Not even a word about how she had to defend herself from the big, bad Travis.

Okay I don't normally post much and haven't posted at all during this trial but.........this woman is the epitomy of evil!!! :furious:

This may have been answered already and if it has I apologize in advance. Can someone tell me why she looks away every time she answers Juan? It's extremely irritating! jmo

She's addressing the jury.

It is so obvious she was reschooled on how to be a timid vulnerable passive victim over the weeked. It has got to be killing her. I cannot stand her sniveling weak fake demeanor.

Ha, but it is already too late! We have seen a lot of things we can't unsee since all this started........and her Thursday demonstration of who she really is is just one of them!

That was good.And Nurmi objecting at the end there....getting picky now! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14