jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you, Jaun!!! She is starting to crack!!!! Time for JA to :truce:

I knew he was going to throw it in her face what she did to Travis. He knew it would be sustained but its out there and the jury heard it.

Give her hell Juan!

Shes about to break...imo

Wait until Juan gets to the murder of poor Travis

LOL Joey Jackson: "Juan Martinez is stepping on her neck!"

Awww, poor baby is cwyyyin....aww, she had her feeewings huurt. Somebody call her a whambulance!

Deep Breathe... I feel like I've been holding my breath since we started today...

Johnnie frigging opposite.

I getting an ulcer just listening to her non answers!

The is a big difference in trying not to cry and trying TO cry and you can tell she is trying TO cry MOO

I think someone has been coached over the weekend to sound meek & give short answers.

If I was Martinez it would take everything out of me not to walk up to witness stand and (female dog) slap her!!

I hope that Juan shows her every single picture of what she did to Travis-the slit thorat, the stabbed back...

Jodi - crumbling during sidebar...:great: OK, are the fake tears coming (from your nose.)

About all Nurmi can do at this point is object and ask for sidebars as often as he can to disrupt Juan's flow and give Jodi a chance to regroup.

I expect a lot of objections and sidebars.

looks like we're having scrambled brains for breakfast!

If she's crying its because JM is besting her. Not for any empathy on the pain she caused TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member