jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Juan could say, "The first time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feeeeel?"
"The second time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feel?"
"The third time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feel?"

It would be funny if Nurmi shouted "obstruction" instead of "objection!"

Part of the reason some may think Juan is disjointed is because he has to ask the same question in 20 different ways just to get a single answer.

I love Juan! Does anyone think he is being too argumentative today or do you think this is hitting it home with the jury? I am just curious. I am excited for when he gets back to the magazine and the false allegations of pedophilia.

I think Jodi is being argumentative. I think he's doing great considering how she is dancing around the questions.

Deep Breathe... I feel like I've been holding my breath since we started today...

It is so exciting...........because it is real and this Juanderful man is Travis' voice and is bringing justice into that courtroom.

IMO

how can she be "ashamed" of murdering someone that had physically abused her for all this time?

I wish Juan could say, "The first time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feeeeel?"
"The second time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feel?"
"The third time you stabbed Travis Alexander, how do you think that made him feel?"
Thanks X 100.

He's demonstrating that she will lie if it will benefit her--because this dovetails into what will be one of the Jury instructions.

Lots of avoidance. Jodi always qualifying her answers. Never a direct answer. :banghead:

Oh bullcrap - she lied about the ninjas and not being there because she was protecting Travis and didn't want that information to get out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami