jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi just smiled - almost laughed when JA kept correcting Juan about it being the door frame instead of the door. Jerk!

From my experience, people hit door frames, bang their head against a door to control themselves. They don't want to hurt anyone else.

He was furious at her and took it out on the door frame, go upstairs to get away from hr.

She was "alarmed" and "stunned" because the only other thing he hit before was his car.

Didn't she just say he'd hit HER?

now he had hit her car??????????

WTF????????????????? Where is she coming up with this crap?

KN laughing when she said they were having trouble communicating-
I guess he's down with her behavior??

who the heck says "I was alarmed"???? moo

Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

inside the courtroom tweet

Rich Dubek ‏@azfreelancetv
Jurors are now visibly frustrated. But with Jodi or the prosecutor?

I would think this exchange would be frustrating to them. I wish he wouldn't argue with her so much.

Yeah! Where are those people! :dunno:

Oh wait! :idea:

Now I remember!
:abduction:

Oooppsss! :ohoh:

Uh oh.......now I remember, there was something about we we drinking a little bit too much and maybe some things got out of hand.......I was hiding in a corner at the time........but I think we had to hide our beverages after that......was there a mean nun involved in this?????

I've just been tuning in but I worry that people who are prone to being sympathetic can't tell the difference between Juan trying to differentiate lies and fabrications and denying domestic abuse.

I can see where a man who had or would never hit a woman in his life would be driven to get physical with this exhausting and heinous woman.

No wonder Travis was hitting his head on the door frame out sheer frustration. I think I would too with this chic. Sheeeeeeeesh..

She made their objection look unfounded by interjecting "not immediately "

I'm about to start thumping my head against the wall! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is utter nonsense! He caught my wrist, it didn't hurt, he immediately apologized - but when I remembered it on June 8, he needed killing. W.T.F?? She is so busy trying to best Juan Martinez that she is just drilling herself into the ground. UN. REAL.

He palmed the wall. I'm sure he was. I imagine him screaming at her to GO. AWAY.

Yes, but you forget that she was stiff with fear when he apologized and embraced her. Because he caught her wrist. But it didn't hurt. Though he was angry.

If this still makes sense to anybody, you all have my utmost admiration. I can no longer follow her 50 shades of fear-story. :banghead:

ah hell, I am lost again what's wrong with me.

He hit a car or his head? what? Are we in the house or driving and she got smacked? Then he hit his head? On what?

OMG Same hallway where you slashed his throat?! LOVE ME SOME JUAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf