jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see where a man who had or would never hit a woman in his life would be driven to get physical with this exhausting and heinous woman.

I'm not a man, nor have I hit anyone, but I would prolly beat the **&% out of her. Thank God I haven't met anyone like her in my life.

MOO

Mel

Typical psychopath....
crazy making talk.

She is gas lighting him!!!

you are the one that is going after him, he was trying to get away right?

JA Okay

She just said the door was open .....

Now she's saying the door was closed..

Lie.....Lie.......Lie

I want to bang her and Nurmi's head on it

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yes, no, maybe, i dont think so, if you say so, not that day, ok, not ok,

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would think this exchange would be frustrating to them. I wish he wouldn't argue with her so much.

I wish she would actually answer a question instead of trying to elaborate or half answer a question. He tailors his responses to her.

BEAUTIFUL! Travis walked away from confrontation -- she went after him.

Good point, Travis left the confrontation - Jodi pursued him to keep the confrontation going.

God help those other girls that are stuck in jail with this piece of work. :banghead:

I am against the dp, but I really think this one needs to be in solitary confinement for the protection of others. If the dp is the only way for her to be in solitary, then I'm rooting for it. :furious:

I want to hit a damn door frame now after listening to her

You can have the door frame. I'll hit the door. Which is NOT the door frame. Is my door open? Is your door frame solid oak or cherry? Stained or painted? And by painted what do you mean? I don't recall the material of the doorknob.

Define oil based varnish.

(Please note...I'm claiming temporary insanity. It's alllllllllll Jodi's fault. ;))

OMG, my poor kids. I am like a zombie trying to listen to this and pay attention to them. Poor things, I gotta make it up to them.

I should add, if a girlfriend of mine told me she was smacked, I would get in a few karate chops on her man too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member