jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
vodka.jpg

Passing them around....

OMG Thanks is not enough! Now I don't have to get up!

When Nurmi is laughing, he should look at TA's mangled body right in front of him. This isn't funny.

By the time this trials over i think i may have a drinking problem!:rocker:

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

My only consolation is that you just turned the trial on. I'm hoping anyone watching from the beginning, like the jury, TOTALLY understands what's going on. This girl needs to be shaked so hard the truth falls out of her. She's a total sociopath incapable of telling the truth.

i feel like banging my head on the door after listening to her. off topic i hope her stalking tendecies come out. i still say she calls on demonic power.

RUT ROH...judge didn't say Miss Arias, you can step down now. She just said "you can step down." I think she is sick of her BS too.

Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

I hope they are Mormon because I would guess your husband never jotted down trysts of oral sex, tootsie rolls or being naughty. Lol!

And I'm guessing any Mormon on the jury hasn't either. So they won't be able to identify with the candid way in which Jodi chronicled her obsession with Travis through sex.

I don't for one second believe that Travis abused her which leads me to believe that he had an unreal amount of restraint...because I want to smack the crap out of something after watching that.

Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

I bet he never wrote about his fruitful sex life either.....

Why is it that JA is allowed to be argumentative, but JM is not!? Grrrr

BEAUTIFUL! Travis walked away from confrontation -- she went after him.

Theme.
All the way until the end when she drives thousands of miles to his home to kill him in his shower in "Self defense".

Things should be clearing up for anyone still in the dark....

Juan pointing out that Jodi was the one that chased Travis upstairs and found Travis banging his own head against the wall or door. Travis did exactly the right thing by removing himself from the argument and not using any physical force on Jodi. It's clear to me anyways.

I bet he did bang his head on a door, after dealing with this parasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15