jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, people hit door frames, bang their head against a door to control themselves. They don't want to hurt anyone else.

He was furious at her and took it out on the door frame, go upstairs to get away from hr.

She was "alarmed" and "stunned" because the only other thing he hit before was his car.

Didn't she just say he'd hit HER?

she can't be talking about that horrible incident that she just remembered on direct where he almost killed her, is she?

i thought THAT was why she went for the gun.

Jodi has likely been playing these badgering word games with people all her life. I don't know how any sane person could stand to be around her. :banghead:

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

She's too smart to run her hustles on the ones that would beat her to death. But I bet she keeps that jailhouse jumpin'! All the while with that 'Who MEEEEE??' look on her face.

I think he had to have been the most restrained man in the universe.

I am a non violent person and I want to throttle this selfserving pyscho

I think we have established that she is a liar, we get that. I think Juan needs to relax a bit and focus more. It seems to me, that JA is getting more under his skin than he is getting under hers. Right now he is tripping her up, but he is also confusing at moments... to me, and I am watching from home.

love the ones who just come in and scream the prosecutor is so rude etc. why don't they read up on the facts of the case before making statements like that.

Every abused person runs toward their abuser...especially when he's angry and hitting things, right????

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

I hope one of them takes her out.

Can someone please explain to me her inability to use the English language to communicate properly?

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

In all honesty, if you were following this from the beginning, with the states CIC, you'd be able to understand the prosecutors exhaustion with this person.
She even remembered riding "The Zipper" way back from who knows when....quoted conversations...streets...highways, etc when HER lawyers were questioning for 10 or whatever days.
Now, she can't even answer YES or No.

Oh My Goodness ! I found myself jumping up out of my chair saying Please Stop, I did it, I confess to everything even things I haven't done!!!! GO JUAN GO !!!

I'll bet when she's not in the presence of someone she's obsessed with (Travis), she can cloak the crazy, look how controlled she is (& also how all of Travis' friends & family picked up on it quickly)...

Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

But we're talking about Jodi. She was never a Mormon (in the sense of the religon). She pretended to be a Mormon.

And Im sorry - but I kept a journal and EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING went in there. I never left anything out, no matter how bad, or how much I loved someone.... whatever happened, IT WENT IN THE JOURNAL.

The things she is accusing TA of NEVER HAPPENED.... or it would have been in her journal.

Period.

I am just stunned at her demeanor.

Her attorneys need to rein her in - she is so unlikeable up on the stand with her confrontational, combative, self-serving testimony.

I have no doubt in my mind that she murdered Travis in cold blood. NONE. Every time she opens her mouth she reconfirms it. You can clearly see how she behaves when things are not going her way and people aren't buying her B.S.

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

The good news is the JURY has seen and heard a lot about what she did to Travis Alexander. They sat through 8, no 9 days of her on direct testimony. I have no doubt they are cheering Juan Martinez on, silently and to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member