jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

You have a lot of catching up to do. She is just like KC, only more so. Start by reading the timeline. jmo

picture.php

:skip:

Steely slips the whole plate under his coat and heads for the door. :runaway:

No she's not. It's an act and she's playing games.

I know it's an act and she is playing games but she's a terrible actor and playing games and being a snarky defiant brat on the stands is incongruous with her defense stance as a battered woman and self defense. That is why I think she is stupid; her head is too far up her butt (tossing her own narcissistic salad) to see it.
JMO

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

We should do a word count for how many times JM has to ask her if she is having a problem?!?

My husband punched a door before, years ago when we were going through some rough patches. I didn't fear for my life. He was doing that to AVOID harming me.

This was damaging to her when he said something like " Were you remembering back to the time in August when he grabbed your wrists and then apologized to you and you hugged each other? :giggle:

Jodi's mom showed great restraint by only carrying a wooden spoon.

JMO,

I think she has given up. She knows she is toast, and just doesn't care anymore.

How's Jodi doing?

Don't you just hate her for putting the Prosecutor through this? Jurors thinking wooden spoons.

Can she ever give a straight answer?? Just ONE?? :furious:

I think it's interesting that Juan doesn't go to the Judge much, almost ever, to ask her to instruct JA to answer directly.

I'm thinking it's to let it all air out -- to show the jury THIS is what this monster is really like -- THIS is what Travis had to deal with... she's no victim.

Thoughts? IMO he could easily have gone to the Judge several times but it's got to be strategy otherwise.

I HATE Jodi Arias. I am so sick of her playing stupid little word games--and did you SEE NURMI SMILE like a freak when she said "we are having a problem communicating?" Obviously that was a comment that they went over during "practice."

Why is her demeanor one of a hang-dog, beaten down waif? Her hands are huge--they look like mits. She lumbers around when she walks--she's not a feminine creature. She is totally a fabrication with the baby voice and sad face.

I really do hate her--before, I just disliked her for her actions--now I'm seeing the real evil Jodi, the one that thinks it's a game to be in court wasting everyone's time with a self-defense argument when she absolutely butchered and slaughtered someone who was naked and unarmed. Disgusting, foul little wretch!

Juan is showing his high energy level--everyone else is tired of the crap that comes out of her mouth--he's showing her lies. She NEVER tells the truth! Seriously--she lies all the time.

Oh My Goodness ! I found myself jumping up out of my chair saying Please Stop, I did it, I confess to everything even things I haven't done!!!! GO JUAN GO !!!

LOL, Thats exactly what I would have done in her shoes... I just would of confessed it all... Every single thing and beg for mercy... because I am getting anxiety from just watching it!!!

I think she has for the first time met her match in a war of semantics and someone who has the strength and patience to win.

lol does anyone think her attitude is not helpin her with the jury

I think it's the best attitude for her to take, she is still soft spoken, but she is starting to be more and more combatative. This is MUCH different than her demeanor on Thursday, she was positively cocky. She knows she has to look meek, but she is bending over backwards to give convoluted, non-answers. I

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

Unfortunately, I saw a clip of a local station somewhere that interviewed her fellow inmates. They were all holding signs that said free Jodi! and talked about what a great person she was and how much they care about her <puke>

Thats the problem I have with LWOP - she'll be the prom queen there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members