jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a triple shot of tylanol and an IV of alcohol STAT!

How's Jodi doing?

Don't you just hate her for putting the Prosecutor through this? Jurors thinking wooden spoons.

wooden-spoons.gif

"We" are having communication problems because Arias will NOT answer a direct question!!!

This how they talk unless they are in a very comfortable setting socially and the gooey charm comes out. They will know more about you in 10 minutes then you will know about them. Scarey stuff.

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv
Respectfully I believe you'd feel far differently if this were a case you were following closely.

Carefully premeditated murder - 29 stab wounds, a near decapitation, a gunshot to a man she stalked for months, slashed his tires, warned prospective girlfriends away from; a man to whose family she sent an 18 page lie to on his birthday and irises to honor a great-granddaughter Norma was never to have because of her actions; destroying evidence, lying to authorities, and setting up a ready made alibi; denigrating and demeaning her victim years after having destroyed his physical self with NO proof to corroborate her outlandish and damning claims...

If that's not the epitome of evil, manipulative and deceptive then I cannot begin to fathom what is.

(And, fwiw, for many of us to whom this case has become personal - we're grateful for any hint of derision or disrespect aimed Jodi's way. It speaks for us too. She's a murder defendant who has been pretty disrespectful in her own right. See above for proof. Look to Thursday's testimony for BARD.)

She doesn't realize Juan is peppering in murder questions, and her "Memory problem" is going right out the window.
YEAHHHHH Juan!!

She wants to be a walking thesaurus yet needs definitions of simple words like "one"

Drinking game on. Everytime she says "Define ________" pass your glass to the left and take 2 shots.

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

Well, it's a shame you know nothing about the case. But what matters here is that the jury knows. I hope you catch up!

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

I'm sure she knows EXACTLY to whom give the pop-rock treatment.

This must be really helpful for Travis' family. To see JM make mince meat out of Jodi for the whole world to see.

But still they had to sit there reminded of the torture novel she sent them, that she sent Irises because Travis liked that name for a girl (what does this have to do with his Grandmother other than to remind her she'll never have a great granddaughter named Iris?) and watch her sit there on 48 Hours ACTING as if their feelings matter to her while she twists knives in every one of their hearts.

I say it's a mixed day for them...she just keeps retraumatizing and reabusing him through his loved ones at every turn.

Evil demon monster.

she can't be talking about that horrible incident that she just remembered on direct where he almost killed her, is she?

i thought THAT was why she went for the gun.

So did I...the incident in which she said he caught her and choked her out until she blacked out. I'm so confused, lol

Good thing I have connections :yesss:

picture.php

Steely's ready for a short nap now. :biggrin:

I hope to heck JM keeps her up there for TWENTY days....he just needs to slooooooow down and ask her "how did that make you feeeel" after every darn question.

I'd call her butt out on all those "details" she remembered during her defense testimony...."aaaaand, did you ride the "Tilt a Whirl" or the "Bumper Cars" or "The Caterpillar".....

I got steam comin' out my ears!!! Sorry.

What Juan is really bringing out in Jodi is her INABILITY and utter REFUSAL to accept any personal responsibility for ANYTHING. Nothing. This poor little waif was just blown about by each passing wind--"encouraged" to do things, etc. Poor little victim.

I love how Juan asked her about why she flashed back to an incident that involved no violence--grabbing her wrist and hugging her--when she was killing him.

What we have here is a failure to communicate..........

Cool Hand Luke...great movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member