jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that boys and girls is why sociopaths are called "crazy makers."

That's exactly the response I've seen by sociopaths when they are cornered and their cute little games aren't working - they become monotoned automatons while still trying to find loopholes in your words and phrases.

It's so typical. That's why they win arguments and get their way because they wear everyone down.

Not Juan!!!! He's a seasoned prosecutor and when he does not get the answer he wants he keeps on her. He doesn't let an "I think so" or "I guess" go by. It's great to watch.

That was the biggest mistake we had in trial practice class - letting difficult witnesses off the hook instead of staying on them like JM. He's doing exactly what he is supposed to do. Jodi is being difficult.

I love how JM is using her journal. It's gold! I bet she's sitting there beating herself up about not getting rid of it after the murder. She probably believed that it would work for her early on.

I was really hoping Juan was going to delve deeper into the "nail salon" hair-Salon lie. Or the magazine issue...

LIARias makes me want to punch her ugly face in her pig nose & turn that crooked eye straight!!!!!

This would be a great drinking game:

take a shot every time JA answer with an actual YES or NO without first attempting to insert qualifiers

It'd take the rest of the afternoon to get drunk at that rate. :floorlaugh:

take a shot every time JA answer with an actual YES or NO without first attempting to insert qualifiers

dang I wish I wasn't at werk

And in a weeks time we would still all be sober!!:floorlaugh:

*so envy you right now*

I just poured one myself (a glass of wine that is)! But I gotta drink it fast, as DS will be walking in the door in about 20 minutes. Don't want him to see his mama drinking in the afternoon!

My nerves are rattled thanks to the spawn of the devil.

Mel

1st jury question: What did we do to deserve this torture?
2nd jury question: Can we sentence her to death now? Please?

Ok is it just me or did anyone else cringe when "HLN brought to you by Christian Mingle.. God's got a perfect match for you" ... just played on hln

dang I wish I wasn't at werk

We would all be sober and sad.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

No he didn't. It was not a honest journal. Like I said, it was supposed to be a faith promoting journal that his kids and grandkids could read. I do not see how Mr. Martinez is putting so much credence into JA"s journal.

How is her talking about how they did every fantasy that their fruitful minds could come up with "Faith promoting?"

Can someone please explain to me her inability to use the English language to communicate properly?

It's deliberate. She's trying to tick JM off, stall, gain power and/or points (for some reason, I get the sense she wants to 'get' JM and thinks she does now and then. That's funny), and her ego is getting in the way - she's alerting the world that she speeks reel guwd. That seems *very* important to her...

I can explain the result of this with two words:

BACK and FIRE
(I can just hear JA correcting me right now).
Good flipping grief.

:)

Typical exchange between Juan and JA:

JM: Ma'am, did you go over to TA's house unannounced on the 21st?

JA: Only when I saw the unicorn and double rainbow

JM: Ma'am (sigh) did I ASK you about unicorns or a rainbow?

JA: no

JM: Ma'am do you have a problem remembering unicorns?

JA: I do rainbows

JM: What?

JA: I do rainbows

JM: Judge she's not answering the question

Judge: Please answer the question

JA: no

< lather, rinse, repeat >

:clap: :clap: :clap: :laughcry:

You're good! :floorlaugh:

I wish JM could be a little less repetitive with his questions. She loves being extremely literal and he has to keep repeating/rephrasing to get a straight answer. She's baiting him and his frustration is showing. She is truly a . I just wish JM could make his point and move on. With this one I don't know if that's even possible. UGH sooooooo frustrating!

Do you guys remember how she contradicted herself on direct?
She started by saying she didn't run down the hallway on June 4th because of that previous incident and then went on to describe it and when Nurmi got back to June 4th she ended up saying that she DID run down the hallway.

I wonder if Juan will bring that up, or if he even caught it.

Uh oh.......now I remember, there was something about we we drinking a little bit too much and maybe some things got out of hand.......I was hiding in a corner at the time........but I think we had to hide our beverages after that......was there a mean nun involved in this?????

BUT we only wrote about the good stuff in our journals :)

Is there some reason that they couldn't go to church together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne966