jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been said, but isn't he trying to make the point ab the slapping the wall attack and tie it into how she thought about it before grabbing the gun. Wouldn't that be the pre meditation? Am I off here?

Actually the premeditation started when before she left California.

And that boys and girls is why sociopaths are called "crazy makers."

That's exactly the response I've seen by sociopaths when they are cornered and their cute little games aren't working - they become monotoned automatons while still trying to find loopholes in your words and phrases.

It's so typical. That's why they win arguments and get their way because they wear everyone down.

Not Juan!!!! He's a seasoned prosecutor and when he does not get the answer he wants he keeps on her. He doesn't let an "I think so" or "I guess" go by. It's great to watch.

That was the biggest mistake we had in trial practice class - letting difficult witnesses off the hook instead of staying on them like JM. He's doing exactly what he is supposed to do. Jodi is being difficult.

Thanks for your insight!! In my next life I want to go to law school. :)
I totally see Juan's high energy level--it's pretty amazing since I would be physically and mentally wiped out by this time (somehting she's probably used to inflicting on others to "win" her argument).

This is her game, her entertainment. She has nothing else to do but try and irritate the prosecutor. She will spend the rest of her life in prison at a minimum (most likely). And it's not in her best interest to help the prosecutor, so she is being as passive/aggressive as she possibly can be and making every step difficult.

I've banged my head against the wall in frustration before. I didn't realize it was such a shocking thing to do.

I have a teenage son, and what I learned very quickly is to walk away - separate yourself from arguing. I haven't hit my head against the door, but I do retreat to my room. It's what we do -- it's what Travis did.

I can only imagine what she was harping about that made him go to his room to try to get away from her.

MOO

Mel

JA and her semantics remind me of this oh-so-precious Slick Willy moment:
[video=youtube;j4XT-l-_3y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0[/video]

Reminder: although it appears that she's making eye contact with jurors, NONE OF THEM look at her. ZERO.

I think she is sending her "vibes" to each juror, a la "The Secret"--b/c she's doing SOMETHING when they're filing in and out. It's really freaky that they aren't looking at her. She acts like they are, that's for sure!

This would be a great drinking game:

take a shot every time JA answer with an actual YES or NO without first attempting to insert qualifiers

dang I wish I wasn't at werk

We'd all be one big extremely sober group.
She refuses to answer any of Jauns questions with a straight YES or NO.
I don't think the jury will like this at all ... Makes her even less likable and less believable.

Stop with the word games JA - you're wasting the courts time.
You're wasting the State of Arizona tax payers time.
Your wasting EVERTONES time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member