jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv

I came in blind too Pattymarie, never even heard of Travis Alexander or Jodi Arias. I watched the first few days of her direct testimony and I was thinking "No way is this chick guilty, she was abused sexually, emotionally, and physically." So I did a little backtracking, watched the 48 hours piece, read Travis' blog, listened to the 911 call...etc.

She is evil, evil, evil and at first she had me convinced that she was innocent. Now I see all her lies...lies, lies, lies. She is a master manipulator! There is nothing, absolutely nothing at this point that could convince me that she is anything but guilty and I hope she gets the death penalty.

I am watching a video of today's testimony (I had an appointment so I have to watch it all). I have to say I am DYING LAUGHING when Juan talks about giving God a subpoena! :floorlaugh:

I have a difficult time believing the let down from a rage would be mere minutes according to her testimony.

Seth McFarland made a joke about the Von Trapp's last night at the Oscars and I had H.J.F.!! (Horrible Jodi Flashbacks!!)

That was hysterical! I love Seth.

Okay, that was my millisecond of reprieve from JA's horribleness. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Originally Posted by Sulamith
Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

No he didn't. It was not a honest journal. Like I said, it was supposed to be a faith promoting journal that his kids and grandkids could read. I do not see how Mr. Martinez is putting so much credence into JA"s journal.

How is her talking about how they did every fantasy that their fruitful minds could come up with "Faith promoting?"

Just telling what my husband was taught. Not surprising to me that JA did not write the whole truth in her journal.

Afternoon session after the break . ..
JA w/JM

discussing day in Aug 2007 . . . she was sitting on top of the washer . . . heard this sound . . .
I tentatively walk up to him
tentatively?
how much time elapsed
I didn't go on for a long time . . .before I said his name - I don't know how long as seconds . . . he screamed and had the eyes of a mad man and he screamed What

June 4 2008 - you dropped the camera . .. he said some things to you . . . you saw his face and it was that of a madman
yes
Let's get back to 2007 . . . you said he had this same kind of look . .
yes
what did you do?
I turn and run down the hall
where
The threshold of the carpet . . .
that is same place he had his throat slashed
I don't know
yu saw the pictures
yea

same place . . . . he had look of a mad man
I was not looking @ him - he yanked me forward and squeezed
hard squeeze/
no
then he apologized

that is where it ends
yes
this is the event that goes thru your head right
well when I
yes or no
no

didn't you testify this is the time you were thinking about on 6/4/08
yes
this is the flashback or thought you had from before you know nothing is going to happen
that is not what I said
flashback from Aug 2007 - he didn't hurt you
he didn't hurt me at all

not after he broke my finger, hit me and choked me unconscious

he choked me until I lost consciousness - the week before I moved
when you stayed wit hhim for a week
it was during that time
when your mother stayed with you
after
no medical or police reports, no one you told back then that backs up this supposed event
I didn't tell anyone about that
all we have to go on is your word
correct

Ok brilliant she's sticking with the finger choking and all so JM keep bringing up all lies never happened

now sidebars are called "momentary breaks?" :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member