jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I heard her say it today was that he grabbed her wrist then pulled her to him and kissed her and apologized.

NOT that he grabbed her wrist in anger.
I can't even remember what was going on in the laundry room!!

He SPUN around

Had the eyes of a madman

And said WHAT?

More spinning going on --

it's TRUE, she uses rehearsed phrases all over the place!!!

Geez what an actress! Did y'all just see Jodi pouring the water with her left hand? In the past it's always been with the right. Very awkward for her too.

My husband bought an exercycle/spin bike this afternoon and set it up in front of the TV. Think he's trying to tell me something?

He wants you to get some spinning videos?>?:waitasec:

Thanks. She makes it seem as though they acknowledge her.

She looks exactly the same when they are walking AWAY from her...at the backs of her heads. And in her twisted evil brain she probably thinks she is making some kind of contact.

She's sitting on the washing machine for a minute or minute and a half while Travis is upstairs banging his head on a door.

She waited. Upstairs, she tentively walks over to him, and she said his name and she says she didn't let him go on long before she said his name.

She says Travis spun and faced her with the eyes of a mad man and screamed, "What?!!"

how did Travis get through his entire life w/o anyone seeing his madman looks??

Agreed. It's hard to remember that she was 27 when this was all happening. I feel like I'm getting a glimpse into the day-to-day activities of a 16 year old.

This part of her personality disorder most likely borderline don't emotionally mature & it's all about them ie selfish 15 yr old I know everything duh whatevah that's not what you said etc

Referring to the blood on the carpet, where she slit his throat...(maybe I misheard)

Brilliant Juan...he's making a kind of insinuation that she's fabricated this story in some kind of twisted projection of the very day she slaughtered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela