jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why she's so interested in wearing black in these cross days.

I think she want to be taken seriously when beig a smart**s and look like she has authority. Otherwise, if she wore pastel while being atgumentative, she'd look more like a spoiled brat trying to lie her way out of detention hall.

Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

Like (paraphrasing) 'we did all the naughty things our creative imaginations could create'... relating she got 4 date requests from 4 different men in one night, she documents Travis' and Mimi's dates, she professes her love, love, love for Travis...

Imv - she's being dishonestly selective with her argument that she would NEVER write certain 'things' in her journals.

I'm guessing here, but I doubt the examples I gave above would be considered appropriate for the journal of a faithful Mormon.

She describes tawdry, private interpersonal things - but she is offended that anyone would think she'd say anything critical about Travis.

Per Juan Martinez: 'You can't have it both ways!'

PS: Thanks (again, I think! :) ) Sulamith, for your LDS info/insight - I know virtually nothing and appreciate it when those who know clarify things for those of us who don't. :)

But we're talking about Jodi. She was never a Mormon (in the sense of the religon). She pretended to be a Mormon.

And Im sorry - but I kept a journal and EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING went in there. I never left anything out, no matter how bad, or how much I loved someone.... whatever happened, IT WENT IN THE JOURNAL.

The things she is accusing TA of NEVER HAPPENED.... or it would have been in her journal.

Period.

I still keep a journal. When my husband ticks me off, I write about it. It's where I vent. I don't keep it to have a sugarcoated version of my life.

I think it's interesting that Juan doesn't go to the Judge much, almost ever, to ask her to instruct JA to answer directly.

I'm thinking it's to let it all air out -- to show the jury THIS is what this monster is really like -- THIS is what Travis had to deal with... she's no victim.

Thoughts? IMO he could easily have gone to the Judge several times but it's got to be strategy otherwise.

that's exactly what i think. let her spin and spin and spin. they can't be missing what she's doing.

Hell, after all that...I need a cocktail!! I'd imagine some of the jurors feel the same way.

I think he had to have been the most restrained man in the universe.

I am a non violent person and I want to throttle this selfserving pyscho
If Travis wasn't responding the way she wanted, her behavior surely escalated. This is not a person you say "no" to.

going around and around...something like this...PS not exact quotes just what she is doing

JM: so TA went upstairs

JA: yes and heard a sound - thump thump thump

JM: you heard a thump and you went upstairs?

JA: Upstairs Where? and what thump?

JM: after your argument

JA: with TA?

JM: Yes, after your argument TA went upstairs, did he not?

JA: yes, and I heard a thump thump thump

JM: and he was banging his head?

JA: who?

JM: TA, was banging his head against the wall

JA: Against the door

JM: Ok against the door, so after the argument TA when upstairs and banged his head against the door

JA: what argument?

This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they continue singing it forever just because.......

Tylenol bus coming through !!!

tylenol_1.jpg

I'll take a double.

This must be really helpful for Travis' family. To see JM make mince meat out of Jodi for the whole world to see.

I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

Her semantics and word play wouldn't work with thugs in jail. If she mouthed off she would get a beat down. End of story.

FYI...long time follower of FCA trial... Vowed never to get involved again....so I basically know nothing about this case other than basic facts...that said...turning into the trial....I find the Prosecutor as a very derisive, rude and disrespectful person. I don't see the girl on trial as lying, manipulative or evil. If she is all these things and I don't know this.....this guy isn't portraying her as such and his demeanor caused me to turn off the tv
Thank you for this post.

The thing is, she has spent most of the day admitting fact after the fact that she has been lying almost constantly since LE pulled her in for initial questioning. She is up to her fourth version of what happened the day she killed Travis!

I am actually sitting here applauding Juan Martinez (Prosecution) for the restraint he is showing, given the facts of the case and the numerous whacko interviews the defendant has given over the past 5 years to try and save her sorry a$$

This would be a great drinking game:

take a shot every time JA answer with an actual YES or NO without first attempting to insert qualifiers

dang I wish I wasn't at werk

Unfortunately, I saw a clip of a local station somewhere that interviewed her fellow inmates. They were all holding signs that said free Jodi! and talked about what a great person she was and how much they care about her <puke>

Thats the problem I have with LWOP - she'll be the prom queen there

well, they can't be that bright. look where they are.

"We" are having communication problems because Arias will NOT answer a direct question!!!

Last week we left off with the Salinas mystery. What happened with that?

I think we have established that she is a liar, we get that. I think Juan needs to relax a bit and focus more. It seems to me, that JA is getting more under his skin than he is getting under hers. Right now he is tripping her up, but he is also confusing at moments... to me, and I am watching from home.

Like I said before, Juan is a secret missile. You think he is willingly wanting to get some small inconsequential detail out of her, and you might even think he is the one that's being
silly. No, IMO, Juan is a secret missile destroying her entire defense in what you might
consider unimportant details.

Juan will clear Travis's name from the taint of Jodi's lies and you will remember Travis was the innocent victim.

:moo:

Typical exchange between Juan and JA:

JM: Ma'am, did you go over to TA's house unannounced on the 21st?

JA: Only when I saw the unicorn and double rainbow

JM: Ma'am (sigh) did I ASK you about unicorns or a rainbow?

JA: no

JM: Ma'am do you have a problem remembering unicorns?

JA: I do rainbows

JM: What?

JA: I do rainbows

JM: Judge she's not answering the question

Judge: Please answer the question

JA: no

< lather, rinse, repeat >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online