jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Jodi sitting on the washing machine?

Because when she got there that day, Travis was in the laundry room taping off stripes in preparation to paint the walls there. He went upstairs (allegedly) because he needed to get away from this person. I'd bang my head too if someone like that kept appearing, unannounced at any moment and creating difficulty and obstruction in every aspect of my life.

Oh wait - I divorced that 'someone'. Life was absolute HeII (there was much more - as I'm sure there is from JA as far as abuse - things so devious and harmful that we'll never hear about - aside from the murder).

Divorce didn't stop him - made him much worse. Makes me shake. Travis is the only victim here.

Reminder: although it appears that she's making eye contact with jurors, NONE OF THEM look at her. ZERO.

Thank you katiecoolady.
I've read you say this before ... But it makes me feel so much better when you remind us of the fact the jury's NOT making eye contact with her.

The way it appears in TV or live stream ... It makes it seems as though the jury is likely returning her gaze.
Very reassuring to hear that they can't stand to look at the lying whack-a-doodle murderer either.

We're hearing so much about Travis' house-does his family still own it?

Not one mention of Travis EVER hanging out with her at her place.
Has anyone ever heard her say he came over to her place and slept over... ate dinner anything???

Wow..she made up the chocking until unconsciuous...real quick! Pathalogical liars can do that!!

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Originally Posted by Sulamith
Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

No he didn't. It was not a honest journal. Like I said, it was supposed to be a faith promoting journal that his kids and grandkids could read. I do not see how Mr. Martinez is putting so much credence into JA"s journal.

Just telling what my husband was taught. Not surprising to me that JA did not write the whole truth in her journal.

She wrote about sex in the journal and men hitting on her. She also kept track of how many dates TA went on with Mimi. Very little mention of her faith.

I love my court reporter!!! :loveyou:
finger yoga stretches

Taken from Wenwe's post (thank you Wenwe)!

not after he broke my finger, hit me and choked me unconscious

WHEN did he choke her unconscious? Wouldn't you need medical treatment for that?

Bull chit!!!!

FTR= for the record? Perhaps am equipment malfunction for the court reporter person? Or idk..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

OMG - I am just appalled by Nurmi giggling like a schoolboy at JA's defiance in a Capital Murder case. Watch him laugh and even have to bend over in his chair and adjust to try to regain composure. So UNPROFESSIONAL it is sickening to the profession, IMHO.
skirmy nurmi thinks his clients smarta$$ answers are funny?? NOT! - YouTube

I'm imagining there's someone else right in that courtroom chuckling right along with him...someone who despises Juan Martinez.

Is the real time down?

Wonder when it is that the killer/defendant is going to tell TA's family just what happened, as she said they so deserve?

Delay is due to technological difficulties with the ftr - dont know what ftr is

As per AZcentral:

We pause now for technical difficulties with the court system that records the proceedings. "FTR" means "For the Record," the system's name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela