jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jury can't see by now that she is a wicked, lying, evil person who premeditated and killed Travis, they never will. She is defiant and mean and is trying to insult the prosecutor instead of tell the truth.

Someone please send in the head banging door jam prop for Mr. Martinez. TIA

She's having trouble remembering what she said previously because the truth never changes.

Kinda' tells you she's :liar: all along.

JMHO
fran
yes, yes, yes!!:great:

Your posture makes my brain scramble

She called him out on his anger like a minute after someone here asked why he was so soft today. He wasn't even riled up, he just caught her in a lie.

Jodi has dug her own grave about 8 feet deep with all this evasion to answering the questions. Geez!

Hey Arias hint hint... you are not coming off as the character you are trying to portray

sincerely,
~nurse

its annoying but the jury is seeing her confrontational self:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she gets enjoyment out of driving people crazy. passive aggressive she is possessed.

I agree. She is loving this. She has a smirk on her face, and wouldn't be surprised if she busted out giggling.

Where does her huge sense of entitlement come from?

I honestly don't understand how anyone in their right mind would think that acting so immaturely and disrespectful on the witness stand will win them any votes by the jury?!?!

She is not going to crack. She will do this hour after hour after hour, day after day after day. I'm sorry to predict this, but I'm callin' it. She will give JM an aneurism before she ever cooperates. She will never cooperates. She doesn't care how she is coming across. This is all she has...the GAME.

And here we go w/ JA's stupid smirk...GAHHHHH!!!

She's so satisfied w/ herself for turning this entire courtroom into a freakin' circus!

Juan has the patience of a saint-I would be beating the biotch with a wooden spoon!

I am a totally non-violent person but I think I could take that baseball bat she used on her brother and knock her up against the head.

imo

OMG. I'm listening with my earbuds while "working." I think I just snorted! This chick in demented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14