jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that tries this hard to avoid answering the question cannot possibly be an honest, forthcoming, reliable witness.

mr nurmi was telling the judge what to do? classic...

Even IS need a few minutes to calm down. :giggle:

How much longer can this really go on? :doh:

I know lol

I am switching back and forth from insessions to hln lol the talking heads are really on fire today lol

That was a compound question

:furious::furious::furious: Who does she think she is?????!!!!!!!

Gus Searcy. The next thing out of her mouth is going to be an "OBJECTION! Badgering the Witness!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This IS pointless. She's trolling him and Juan won't stop biting. She's scoring points here.

she's almost enough to make me end 7 years of sobriety!!!! not really, but man, she's exasperating!!!!!!

Hey, congrats!! Me, too!!! I keep saying she's "driving me to Dr. Pepper"....LOL

(I even mentioned my good friend Mr. Daniels once or twice...but she is DEFINITELY not worth it.)

(7 years 6/7/06)

Guys-----this tangent has totally succeeded in not answering the question....what the heck was it? Who remembers where we were headed before we went into the weeds?

IMHO, this will be in law review classes across the country.

Why NOT to let your client testify in their own behalf.

just sayin'
fran

She knows she is a goner and this is her last stand. She wants to be remembered and I think its going to work.

I don't understand why the judge doesn't just instruct her to answer yes or no. She is just refusing to answer the question.

Now the court reporter is going to read it to her!

This is clearly a woman who is a psycho. She really believes she is smart. Where is Judge Stephens on this issue?!!!!!! Why is she allowing this to go on? I am losing respect for the judge's ability to keep her court in order.

Same here.

There's a legal analyst on CNN who is very knowledgable- no drama- not on TV for sensationalism at all (I don't consider him a 'traditional' TH). Deals with legal issues on a larger scale like international, Supreme Court, etc.

Last night he was talking about how he's NEVER seen a defendant go on like this. He has NEVER seen a Judge allow so many shenanigans. He is blown away by what's going on in this courtroom. The only reason he thinks this is permitted is because it's a DP case and she doesn't want appeals. So let them talk. I'm no professional but this is really absurd IMO.

eeeekkkkkkkk he's having the cr read it back!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike has to read the question to her!!!

Is the reporter's name, Mike?!?!? WE LIKE MIKE!!

Go Mike!!!!!!! :iloveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member