jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"unless you're allowed to ramble on......" OMG *tears*
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I must admit, although #JodiArias seems defiant, Juan's questioning can be confusing at times. Mix the two of them and it's a train wreck.

That's it.. Unless you are allowed to ramble on like you did on direct, you can't do this.

ok then, plead guilty and we are good to go

"No, that's not correct" *throw stapler at bookcase!!!* ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

OMG Is this the craziest trial I ever seen..:what:

I am so glad I have all of you-otherwise I would be wondering if I am the only one who is so dang confused!

Fellow WebSleuthers…Look what she's doing to US! We have members wanting to destroy new flat screens and computers, shopping for alcohol before the morning cheerios have digested, tossing family members out of the house, wanting to commit acts of violence to Jodi, ignoring our pets, and wanting to have the love child of a stranger in Arizona.

I have NO PROBLEM with her mother hitting her with a wooden spoon. I just wish she'd done it harder and more often, then maybe Travis would be alive and we wouldn't be here.

:floorlaugh:

Oh how I wish I was in the court room to see how the jury is responding to this!

I seriously don't think I could watch this fiasco if it wasn't for feedback like this here on WS.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
omg my blood pressure is sky rocketing

At WHAT point can JM request to treat her as a hostile witness? FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD!!!!!

"Unless you're allowed to ramble on...."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14