jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are allowed to ramble on then you are being restricted

Bad prosecutor...bad bad and Nurmi is still loving this. Why can he not handle her as a hostile witness? Why can he not slap the stupid out of her? Why can they not use the shock belt everytime she does down the rabbit hole with her answers? Why does he not have a stack of pop rocks on his desk to help refresh her memory and jolt her out of her internal mental issues?

Jodi keeps looking at the jury and probably thinks that they are siding with her about the Prosecutor's posture, demeanor, etc. G*d, I hope that none of the jurors think that she's right.

I'm thinking the judge took too much Xanax this morning... Someone needs to give her a good nudge

Getting off track was her goal.

When she is able to do that she wins. Not ultimately, as she will spend the rest of her life in prison, but she wins in the moment. I hate that.

She's using the "I don't understand that question" as a weapon.

JM needs a shot of something very strong!

Show her some pictures, make her cry. :rocker:

she talks real fast to the jury when she wants to answer a question more than yes or no so Juan can't cut her off

Does Jodi not understand what she's telling the jury? My brain gets when I hear something I don't like...Travis said get out of my house and leave me alone and her brain scrambled.....not good Jodi

So what ever happened to the Bobby saga? Was there a point Juan intended to make before they went sideways?

Getting off track was her goal.

When she is able to do that she wins. Not ultimately, as she will spend the rest of her life in prison, but she wins in the moment. I hate that.

She's using the "I don't understand that question" as a weapon.

JM needs a shot of something very strong!

Exactly and she did win one minor victory. She was able to derail the questioning. Which is why she was smirking.

She is digging herself deeper and deeper !!

Does she really believe the jury is going to be impressed by her combative demeanor?

I think she knows what is going to happen............so she is going to play this game HER way. After all, she is always in control. Not hard to see why her parents didn't want her living with them. She must have been a handful.

Fellow WebSleuthers…Look what she's doing to US! We have members wanting to destroy new flat screens and computers, shopping for alcohol before the morning cheerios have digested, tossing family members out of the house, wanting to commit acts of violence to Jodi, ignoring our pets, and wanting to have the love child of a stranger in Arizona.

I have NO PROBLEM with her mother hitting her with a wooden spoon. I just wish she'd done it harder and more often, then maybe Travis would be alive and we wouldn't be here.

Yep! We are going to need intervention and some serious counseling after this trial.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

At WHAT point can JM request to treat her as a hostile witness? FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD!!!!!

I asked that yesterday during one of the ring around the rosie question sessions, and was told he can't because she isn't his witness. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member