jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.

There's a legal analyst on CNN who is very knowledgable- no drama- not on TV for sensationalism at all (I don't consider him a 'traditional' TH). Deals with legal issues on a larger scale like international, Supreme Court, etc.

Last night he was talking about how he's NEVER seen a defendant go on like this. He has NEVER seen a Judge allow so many shenanigans. He is blown away by what's going on in this courtroom. The only reason he thinks this is permitted is because it's a DP case and she doesn't want appeals. So let them talk. I'm no professional but this is really absurd IMO.

It doesn't matter if this is a death penalty case. The Judge is allowing the murderer (by her OWN admission) to disrespect the prosecutor. AND the judge allowed her to trash Travis Alexander.

So I fault the judge for this. She knows Jodi is insane.

I don't know how Martinez holds up against this craziness!!

yeah!!!! reading it back !!!!!

Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said -- has to have Mike the court reporter remind him of what he said.

I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.

To tell you the truth, I don't understand why we aren't watching the trial of TA for murdering her.

*wilmott voice*

[insert bs here]Because in that ONE second if Jodi didn't defend herself NONE of us will be here today [/insert bs here]

Eventually Juan is going to get her to say that it is Travis' fault that she had to kill him.

It's clear she doesn't *care* how she looks to the jury or anyone else. She is more invested in playing this game with Juan. He's not going to be able to get an "AHA!" moment out of her. She'll deny whatever he comes up with or change the meaning or say she is confused or add miscellaneous info...

This can not be real, I think someone is just messing with all of us.

Like the Truman Show______________ No way this is real

Unless you are allowed to ramble on then you are being restricted

Bad prosecutor...bad bad and Nurmi is still loving this. Why can he not handle her as a hostile witness? Why can he not slap the stupid out of her? Why can they not use the shock belt everytime she does down the rabbit hole with her answers? Why does he not have a stack of pop rocks on his desk to help refresh her memory and jolt her out of her internal mental issues?

she's not his witness, is my understanding. that's why.

So what ever happened to the Bobby saga? Was there a point Juan intended to make before they went sideways?

There was a definite point, and he made it! She is a stalker and has been long before Travis. She has had LOTS of anal sex and had it before Travis. Those were the points and they were made perfectly.

Yes or No, yes or no. Yes or No .. just answer the question psycho.

I know that this isn't the popular thing to say, but Juan needs to just stick to the big issues, get them out... and get this back on track.
Enough about Bobby, and Matt. Lets get back to Travis and the murder.

Great tweet " If you pointed to a puddle on the ground and asked #JodiArias if it were a puddle, she would tell you no, that is water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase