jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.

There's a legal analyst on CNN who is very knowledgable- no drama- not on TV for sensationalism at all (I don't consider him a 'traditional' TH). Deals with legal issues on a larger scale like international, Supreme Court, etc.

Last night he was talking about how he's NEVER seen a defendant go on like this. He has NEVER seen a Judge allow so many shenanigans. He is blown away by what's going on in this courtroom. The only reason he thinks this is permitted is because it's a DP case and she doesn't want appeals. So let them talk. I'm no professional but this is really absurd IMO.

I have to say I am not impressed that the judge doesn't control this a little more, even though I realize she may be concerned about future appeals. She should be able to prevent this sociopathic from controlling the courtroom. JMO

At WHAT point can JM request to treat her as a hostile witness? FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD!!!!!

I think she is already known to be a hostile witness since he is the prosecution so it does not need to be declared as such. But I'm not a lawyer and seeing Juan today I would not touch the job with a ten foot pole.

this judge is just so lame right now. Sorry.

I think she's afraid to do anything that could get her a mistrial / appeal / something. It frustrates me too but I guess better to be safe than sorry.

BangHeadHere.gif

Justifies her own actions ... opens the gates of hell on anyone who crosses her.

[video=youtube;gT65GFEMQ2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT65GFEMQ2s[/video]

Remember her claim is that Travis introduced her to anal sex because its okay by mormon standards. we now know that she is welllllllll versed in anal sex. And aparently her magic number for being called out about anal sex with anyone other than Travis is 2 even though evidence shows otherwise.

"I take that back, I don't think it was dishonest" OMG they should have gone for insanity!! They may have actually won. She is the craziest person I have ever seen, and I have seen some crazy people!!

Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said -- has to have Mike the court reporter remind him of what he said.

I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.

I may be wrong, but I think he is trying to point out that she cannot anwer any questions unless it asked bt a slow talking Nurmi who lets her think out her excuses/answers that were rehearsed and let her ramble on.

omg this is ridiculous. she really only answers maybe 5 questions out of 20 without some kind of problem. Juan might be bald by time this trial is over.

for our lawyer friends......is labeling someone a hostile witness something that really happens outside of the movies? Can she be labeled as such and what does that mean?

I think that the prosecutor is loving this. It seems to me that people in jobs like that thrive on sparring. He's eating Arias alive, and she doesn't even know what's happening. She thinks she's Miss Smug and that evasiveness constitutes being clever. She couldn't be more wrong.

I swear, if he asked her "Do you need new sunglasses?"

She would say,

"I don't understand the question"

or

"I don't remember"

:giggle:

I am sorry but you are wrong, she would ask if it was raining outside!

When will this Judge force Jodi to answer the questions with a yes or no answer when it requires a yes or no answer...

I love how Juan knows more about her life then she is aware of

ramble on!!!~!!!!!!

bwaaahahahahahahahaha

OHHHHH ZEP!

Ramble On"

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do...

Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song.
I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl, on my way.
I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
Gotta find the queen of all my dreams. ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member