jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I question if she even had that many people interested in dating her--when she tried to explain why she was grateful for her move to Mesa--it was all the wonderful friends---they were Travis's friends--NOT hers (unless of course Gus)----She was JEALOUS

You forgot, the Starbucks friend. She must have at least one friend there by now

Good morning all!

I was checking the court minutes to see if there was any mention of the motion that was filed about the letters, which I did not see in the minutes.

I did go and look at 20th though, not sure if you all remember, but the jurors were told to go back to their room (they were not dismissed), and then court was ended for the day (early). Looks like they questioned the jury again, but it doesn't give any reason why. It just says each juror is brought in individually and voir dired.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022013/m5647071.pdf

Just thought it was interesting and would share :)

I know the little things are integral in JM's strategy, but I really hope he hits the jury with some of the hugely obvious today - I'd love to see him whip out a negative journal entry just to put this "i never write negative things in there" to rest.

*racing into room!!!!*

I made it!:great:

Hi everyone:seeya: :welcome: new members!!!

deep breaths!!! Lets go!!!!

I agree. Notice her disdain for TA's other girlfriends and the woman who "hung" on TA at a conference. Her smugness that TA continued to see her even after the breakup. Looking at her diary she has a very high opinion of herself. I think focusing on her mistakes and how desperate she looks in her pursuit of Travis would get under her skin.

and how she has to get the jab in at the girl that was making out with Travis during her peeping session through the window. JA puts so much emphasis on how the woman was rehooking her bra. To me it's a jab at the "promiscuous" Travis and the sinful Morman girl. JA totally misses the point about the peeping and stalking and is still obviously mad at what she saw.

Steely, are you 100 as the seal says you are a really old bird born in 1912? And when is your birthday (or are emus hatched from an egg I guess.......)

Atthelake ------->
smiley-violent001.gif
<--------- Steely

someone help me with this azcentral app. ive just been watching on the webpage via the browser on my phone but cant find anything on the app?

WildAboutTrial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial
The case is over. Next up #JodiArias. Should begin within 10 minutes. Travis' family is entering the front row now.

Just remember this show is brought to you by..

The taxpayers of the great state of Arizona..
Be sure to Thank a Phoenician for financing Psycho Killer...

You're Welcome ;)

Just getting in here. What time does court start? I am in Central Time and get mixed up about what time it is in AZ

ETA- Never mind! I just saw the above post!

Morning! I'll never be able to keep up, hope you have better luck than I do!

I do want to see Martinez drive it home today.

Arias said yesterday that she 'THINKS' that Travis' family deserves the truth. Just a thought, you know. On further reflection she may change her mind and deem them unworthy to know how their loved one died. THINKS.

She disgusts me. In every way. I feel like I need to take a shower everytime I see her face and those murderous hands...

Chris Williams &#8207;@chriswnews
#JodiArias team & pros starting day in chambers.Watch live-stream here http://ow.ly/i4dPl #Arias cross-exam day 3 =11th on stand

Yes!! Travis was the only one of her BFs that SHE decided she wanted. She was able to manipulate all of the other ones, to use them as long as she wanted. Then she "broke up" with them because something about them or their life circumstances was no longer appealing to her. But she is enough of an opportunist that she kept them all on a string in case she "needed" something from them again.

I think what infuriates Jodi so much is HOW MUCH TROUBLE SHE WENT TO for Travis-- only to have him reject her. She was the "perfect" sex partner-- there is seemingly nothing sexually that she wouldn't do. She groomed her physical body to the best it could be (sexually). She embraced the PPL business lifestyle. She quickly adopted the friends of her targets as her new BFFs. She converted to another religion, a religion with many rules, customs, specialized language, and doctrine to learn (to mimic) quickly. She left multiple jobs to stay in Travis' life. She depended on him for $$. She drove great distances, and even moved over 1000 miles TO HIM (after they "broke up" even-- what a sacrifice!). She made herself, and her life and her time 100% available to HIM 24/7. And then he rejected her. And that will pi$$ off a psychopath to no end.

Darryl was an easy mark.
Bobby was an easy mark.
Ryan Burns was an easy mark.
Abe A. was an easy mark.
Matt M. was an easy mark.

All of the above men were very easy for Jodi to manipulate. She was losing control of Travis. Travis may have been the first person in her life she could not control and manipulate. She had no more to give to him to keep his attention on her. And so he had to die, according to her rules. (IMO.)

Good points. I would imagine the young people in the Mormon church know one another fairly well especially the people in your own group. It wasn't going to be easy for Jodi to move on from Travis and set her hooks into someone in his group. Travis may even have felt morally obligated to warn other young men about this woman. If Jodi was going to enjoy trawling the waters for sexually inexperienced (hence Mormon) men to entice and since Travis may become an obstacle to that goal. Travis had to go. Up until Travis the other men were easy because there was no network among them to warn them about her. The downside for Jodi with these other men is that they seem to have become bored with her more quickly because they were sexually experienced.

My husband is the same way. One reason why I cannot watch the trial at home or pieces of it at home. He does not like JM. For some reason, my
husband does not bother to think that JA slaughtered TA. Makes me ill.

I am going to watch as much as I can from my phone today. Yesterday, I ran the battery down.

So glad that people here can keep me up to date. Thank you all.[/

Hoping the jurors understand his technique is necessary because JA cannot answer any question directly. After all, they had to sit through all her previous nonsense.

How can you NOT love JM. All I think about when I see him in action is this;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo"]A Few Good Man "You Can&#39;t Handle the Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout