jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents on this subject: I had IS on this a.m. while my DH was getting ready for work. At one point he stopped and asked me: "is this guy (JM) annoying or what? All I hear is right? Right? Right?"

I tried to explain JA to him, but he just shook his head as if I am crazy to be watching this ALL DAY!

My husband is the same way. One reason why I cannot watch the trial at home or pieces of it at home. He does not like JM. For some reason, my
husband does not bother to think that JA slaughtered TA. Makes me ill.

I am going to watch as much as I can from my phone today. Yesterday, I ran the battery down.

So glad that people here can keep me up to date. Thank you all.

View attachment 30199

We're also going to need lots of this to get through JA and her attitude today. I'm on my ipad and this is my first time posting pics so please bear with me!

hands off buddy! That's mine!!! :lol:

Ugggh! Steely ate and drank too much already. The emergency emu is rushing him to the hospital!! :eek:
ca9560b0ee8f1113e20dbd5e85f94dce.gif

I think Juan should change it up today, talk to her in a conversational tone. That'll throw her off .. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I've commented before that her Achilles heel is that she was 'not the one for Travis.'

I question if she even had that many people interested in dating her--when she tried to explain why she was grateful for her move to Mesa--it was all the wonderful friends---they were Travis's friends--NOT hers (unless of course Gus)----She was JEALOUS

Good Morning everyone!! I hope today is a better day in the courtroom. I've been rewatching it in IS this morning. I didnt take much from yesterday. It's all a blur except JM's question about how Travis must have felt when she stabbed him in the chest. That was so great! I hoped he would make that point!!

I couldnt stand listening to Jodi yesterday. Her fake little girl voice made me want to hurl. It was obvious it was fake. It drove me crazy when she answered JM's question with a question. She's definitely playing a mental game with Mr. Martinez!

Hope there are more WSers in the court room. Thanks again for all the notes from inside the court room!!!
GO JUAN!!!
SuperJuan_zpsff6e9142.jpg

BBM, JM is ahead of her game......I noticed her demeanor was a complete 180 from last Thursday. Sweet Brown says it best.

Attachments

• 3p847h.jpg
    3p847h.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
I am so frustrated-yesterday our power went out at around 3 PM so I missed most of the afternoon session. Power came back at 9 PM last night. Cable went out this AM so no phone cable or internet. It just came back on-sure hope I can catch up-and that both power and cable stay on today! Grrrrr!

It hasn't started yet has it? We are having a snow storm, and my TV has gone out! Ugh. All I can see on azfamily.com is a big number 3. So I'm assuming I haven't missed anything?

I question if she even had that many people interested in dating her--when she tried to explain why she was grateful for her move to Mesa--it was all the wonderful friends---they were Travis's friends--NOT hers (unless of course Gus)----She was JEALOUS

Also in that same 48 hr clip when she is describing her move to AZ, she says it was a good decision, so many good friends etc., but in her direct testimony she said many times, "it was miserable" and "I needed to get out of there."

It hasn't started yet has it? We are having a snow storm, and my TV has gone out! Ugh. All I can see on azfamily.com is a big number 3. So I'm assuming I haven't missed anything?

should see the seal

Carried over from last thread:

ohjv5u.png

Ohhhhhhh, thanks so much! I'm going to do this more often (and hope others do to!) as that makes it so easy to just click on it in the tread without muss or fuss. Great for this trial as so many "moments" folks want to refer to!

:blowkiss: Tiger!

My husband is the same way. One reason why I cannot watch the trial at home or pieces of it at home. He does not like JM. For some reason, my
husband does not bother to think that JA slaughtered TA. Makes me ill.

I am going to watch as much as I can from my phone today. Yesterday, I ran the battery down.

So glad that people here can keep me up to date. Thank you all.[/

Hoping the jurors understand his technique is necessary because JA cannot answer any question directly. After all, they had to sit through all her previous nonsense.

Here for today's head banging.

Gawd I hope someone gave her a lesson last night on NO and YES !

Preface: I believe in the death penalty. Through her actions, I believe JA has earned the ultimate punishment.

My question/concern: At what point does this risk becoming like a bullfight? Where the matador continues to masterfully jab/stab the bull to its death? Where some/many might have sympathy/compassion for the bull?

I’m just struggling with the very unsettling feeling of being a spectator and sometimes gawker to what appears to me as the inevitable death of the bull/JA.

IMO, not a fair comparison. The bull is innocent.

I think Juan should change it up today, talk to her in a conversational tone. That'll throw her off .. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree he should be very caring in his questioning, as I think that would cause Jodi a great deal of anxiety, just waiting for the beautiful beast to pounce (the beautiful beast being Juan)!

My prayers for the family of Travis today as they stand strong for justice for their brother. May they be wrapped in protecting angels wings and their hearts be guarded from the painful words being spoken.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------> LOOKOUT!! OMG WHAT IS THAT!

While everyone's attention is diverted Steely runs away with lunch! :runaway:

Steely, are you 100 as the seal says you are a really old bird born in 1912? And when is your birthday (or are emus hatched from an egg I guess.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155