jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure does keep track of how many times she has anal sex.

She didn't lie to him. He didn't ask her the right question.

:floorlaugh:

She has to be the most arogant, annoying, Evil person on this earth, and she is enjoying every single minute of attention, Juan should get a medal when this trial is over.

I wish he could shut her down more. She just wants to hear her own voice..

Yes, she WILL have the last word. Every time. Just like she WILL be the one who breaks up with the guy. Every time. Except with Travis, the way she broke up with him was a savage murder, IMO. Success again. JMO.

:banghead: I want to wring her neck. :furious:

Apparently, if i lived in the southwest, there is a good chance I could have slept with her. Cause it seems like everyone has.

I believe by harping her on these same points over and over again he is showing that she is not this weak person. He is showing her defiance, aggression, stalking and that she is very much confrontational.

This proving that she had the means to stop her relationship with TA WELL BEFORE the murder. She ended all of the other relationships but TA was her meal ticket her DREAM man… Poor TA…

Prayers are with his family again today..

Hi everyone. HI ctmom (cute av.)

Same for me. Just registered yesterday via a friend on HuffPo who has friends here, so trying to stay current and nav my way along...please be patient...:great:

A big welcome to you both!

this is such a :liar:

library computers do NOT work that way (that she could leave and come back)

I speak as a person who has worked in a library and we have a firm policy on computer usage (as do most libraries because of very strict confidentiality laws concerning our patron's privacy, which are federal mandates)

When a patron is finished using our computers, we go and RESTART the computers so that there in NO chance that any other patron may "accidentally " or "on purpose" come across any one elses private information.

Many people use library computers for things such as job apps, ss applications, financial aid applications etc and have private information that could be a problem if others got ahold of it so we make DAMN SURE that every computer is restarted when the patron is done with it!!!!

Was she using a library computer or did they have a laptop that was theirs?

The jury has got to be going stir crazy, it takes her 10 minutes bs to finally say "yes". I don't think she is doing herself any favors.

I keep thinking of the Geico commercial where the two men are lying and their pants catch on fire. JA should be bursting into flames any second. "No mas pantalones!" :floorlaugh:

She's showing us the reason why her grandfather purchased his gun. Unfortunately he never got to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14