jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand her little pollyanna BS act it really gets my goat, the way she speaks is so darn fake.

JA admits she had anal sex with Bobby J on 2 occasions . . . she told mr. Samuels (who has been supporting her) that TA was the only one she had anal intercourse with
JA - I said TA was the only one on a regular basis

JM - did you or not tell Samuels you had ever engaged in anal intercourse with Bobby J?
A- I don't remember . . . there are a lot of things I do't remember - in this case
JM- you remember you discussed baby oil . . . an audio tookplace on 5/2010 . . . issue of KY came up . . . how much better ky was than baby oil . . you had an experience with Bobby J with baby oil . ..
A - I don't remember that far back what kind of lubricant we used
remember talking to TA about baby oil and KY
yes

Exhibit #479 - admitted

(JA's mom is staring straight ahead along with twin . . . they appear to be very somber. . . . Nurmi and JW are smiling w/each othr)

video clip JA on 48 hrs mystery . . . .our relationship . . . .. during the relationship I was very happy . .. not always perfect - by no means perfect but by just knowing him has helped me a lot.

Sidebar -

Is that Nurmi coughing every time Mr. Martinez plays a video or recording??

Grrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At what point is the witness hostile? Does Juan want her to be like this to make a point or is he trying to drive me crazy? :waitasec:
hes on a mission
but inmate arias is driving me nuts123 got your jail number :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He's showing how she is assertive and relationships are on HER terms. SHE and only SHE will end things. It is HER decision always.

Exactly.

But in this case Travis was the one trying to end it......

Jodi couldn't handle that.

JMO

Objection to what? That your dork of a client said those things and it's damaging to her case? Is that what you're objecting to?

Yes. I want the JM I saw yesterday. Smack her down. She is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I don't understand...why doesn't the judge tell her to knock it off! :banghead:

Let her go on with her bad self.

It shows her TRUE nature.

(we are all seeing it right? so imagine what the jury thinks.. they are a few feet from her)

I'm already exhausted. This chick is SOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.
I want to slap her so much

It's no wonder she couldn't sell any pre-paid legal insurance. She's too much of a bit*h for anyone to be able to stand to be around her for her to do her sales pitch.

I wonder if any people she cold-called got their tires slashed after they kicked her butt to the side.

I believe by harping her on these same points over and over again he is showing that she is not this weak person. He is showing her defiance, aggression, stalking and that she is very much confrontational.

This proving that she had the means to stop her relationship with TA WELL BEFORE the murder. She ended all of the other relationships but TA was her meal ticket her DREAM man… Poor TA…

Prayers are with his family again today..

I totally agree with this!!

How can the defense object to something that has already been showed? The video clip was played but then they object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025