jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hey is wrong with the judge? Can she not tell JA to just answer the question?

After all the things she has done, I would like her to DEFINE inappropriate!!!!!!!!!

She in big dog do-do when she gets to prison, just sayin.

He is showing that she has been having anal sex since she was 17----so her whining on the stand and pretending that Travis 'degraded' her and forced to do so, is another big fat LIE. :liar:

And he is showing that she has been snooping and hacking her bf's accounts since she was a teenager.

I know I personally feel every domestically violent pedophile is way amazing. Uh huh.

And...as domestically violent we're supposed to believe he passed over his phone - e.g. relinquishing CONTROL?

Uh huh. :waiting:

I keep thinking of the Geico commercial where the two men are lying and their pants catch on fire. JA should be bursting into flames any second. "No mas pantalones!" :floorlaugh:

I have thought of that commercial about 563 times throughout her testimony now!

For the rest of my life, I will now associate that commercial with JA.

:furious:

She is so da%n argumentative! I hope the jury is seeing just how arrogant and cocky she is because it is obvious today.

I'm waiting for Juan to ask the entire third row of the galley to stand up....

Because they've all had anal with Jodi!

Roflmao! J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest laugh of the day. brilliant :rocker:

so she could say, if asked, that's why her handwriting with this terrible finger injury suffered so recently, is so good. she wrote it with her other hand. always thinking, that jodi is!!!!

What the hey is wrong with the judge? Can she not tell JA to just answer the question?

I can't handle another Judge Perry, Amster.

Offended is a good word

Yes, you could say that.

So, you were offended?

No

OMG (I am eating again. Soon I will start drinking even though I don't drink) I need cigarettes too...and matches and other paraphernalia

Juan is getting her good!!
Brain scramble lolol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

LOL When all else fails, say "I don't know". Now she's trying to define "offended" to fit her description

Jodi quibbles between saying she was offended, but maybe it was hurt, okay it was offended, maybe, she thinks so, she doesn't know...Juan is making her brain scramble.

How does this heifer have any bowel control after she's let every guy she's been with dig around in there???

Ohhhh brains are scrambling again!

Scrambled. Brains again

I'm so gonna use that as a excuse when my bosses are getting on my case...

"You're making my brain scramble!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member