jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Anal Intercourse talk.
Jodi had Anal Intercourse with Bobby two times.
But no, we are going to quibble about it.

Her anal intercourse count? She always says she has anal intercourse 2 times only. Kind of like a DUI pulled over. 9 out of 10 times the driver will say they've only had "2 drinks". That is the most common answer. lol

And, this always indicates that it's usually a LOT more than just 2! :what::floorlaugh:

I speak as a person who has worked in a library and we have a firm policy on computer usage (as do most libraries because of very strict confidentiality laws concerning our patron's privacy, which are federal mandates)

When a patron is finished using our computers, we go and RESTART the computers so that there in NO chance that any other patron may "accidentally " or "on purpose" come across any one elses private information.

Many people use library computers for things such as job apps, ss applications, financial aid applications etc and have private information that could be a problem if others got ahold of it so we make DAMN SURE that every computer is restarted when the patron is done with it!!!!

Was she using a library computer or did they have a laptop that was theirs?

She said Library computer and I'm with you! Having done that back then myself, there is no way another patron would be able to stumble on someone else info! Not a chance

I'm waiting for Juan to ask the entire third row of the galley to stand up....

Because they've all had anal with Jodi!

Roflmao! J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can her mom (or family) sit there and hear all about her sex life? I'd be so embarrassed.

she took ALL of her distain, anger & HATE from her PROBLEMS & ISSUES towards her father to every boyfriend who "wronged" her out on TRAVIS. AND STILL shows NO REMORSE.

I speak as a person who has worked in a library and we have a firm policy on computer usage (as do most libraries because of very strict confidentiality laws concerning our patron's privacy, which are federal mandates)

When a patron is finished using our computers, we go and RESTART the computers so that there in NO chance that any other patron may "accidentally " or "on purpose" come across any one elses private information.

Many people use library computers for things such as job apps, ss applications, financial aid applications etc and have private information that could be a problem if others got ahold of it so we make DAMN SURE that every computer is restarted when the patron is done with it!!!!

According to her library.

snooping, hacking, and stalking: the theme of today's cross examination

(her attitude makes it all the better)

Library computer.

Snoop, confront, break up, snoop, confront, break up, snoop, confront, MURDER

These 48hrs clips are so damaging... She is so smiley and happy in them its disgusting!

Oh so he's an adulterer and possible gay now. Okaaaaaaaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94